Author Topic: Hillary Clinton lost her appeal, order stands to testify on private server and Benghazi emails  (Read 1865 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 14, 2020
Hillary Clinton lost her appeal, order stands to testify on private server and Benghazi emails
By Veronika Kyrylenko

Amid the chaos and anarchy across blue-city America that exclusively possessed public attention for the last couple of weeks, it was not hard to miss any other bit of news — especially if that news has not appeared or been even briefly mentioned by any major mainstream media outlet.  Take for example the news of Hillary Clinton, who lost her appeal in the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit on June 2, where she tried to avoid testifying under oath about her emails and the Benghazi case.

The hearing in the D.C. Circuit came in the case Judicial Watch v. Clinton, a public records case involving a request for State Department documents and communication about the 2012 terror attack at the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.  U.S. Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the attack.

The case also involves Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state.  Judicial Watch, a conservative activist watchdog group that files Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials, uncovered another 756 pages of emails the FBI was able to retrieve that were part of Hillary Clinton's unsecured server revealing communications between some prominent Washington figures and classified emails sent by former prime minister of the United Kingdom Tony Blair.  The emails were part of the batch "Clinton tried to delete or destroy," Judicial Watch stated in its press release.  It showed that Clinton had asked Blair to continue using her private email after her confirmation and also revealed that Blair was sending classified information on her unsecured server.  Clinton had been "extremely careless" in her handling of classified information, as ex–FBI director James Comey carefully and rather mildly concluded in July 2016, announcing there would be no charges against her.  Judicial Watch did not drop the case.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/hillary_clinton_lost_her_appeal_order_stands_testify_on_private_server_and_benghazi_emails.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Looks like this ruling came from a 3-judge panel of the Court of Appeals, so she basically has one and a half appeals steps left: full panel of the DC Circuit Court of Appeals; the US Supreme Court.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Looks like this ruling came from a 3-judge panel of the Court of Appeals, so she basically has one and a half appeals steps left: full panel of the DC Circuit Court of Appeals; the US Supreme Court.

Predictions?

(1) DC Court Appellate is manned 5-3 with dim appointees. Ruling will be SCOTUS bound. 
(2) Roberts will be blackmailed again into a 5-4 decison for Hillary
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Predictions?

(1) DC Court Appellate is manned 5-3 with dim appointees. Ruling will be SCOTUS bound. 

You are probably correct.  No way is the deep state going to allow her to testify --- her old boss and her husband will see to that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You are probably correct.  No way is the deep state going to allow her to testify --- her old boss and her husband will see to that.

If the appeals fail and she has to testify under oath, her old boss and current husband will kill her before they let that happen.  To them, her life is not any more valuable than Seth Rich's was.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Watch...she won't be able to "recall" jackshit.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That will be fun to watch when she's presented her own words in the emails she thought she wiped, like with a cloth.   :laugh: :police:

« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 06:53:20 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That will be fun to watch when she's presented her own words in the emails she thought she wiped, like with a cloth.   :laugh: :police:

Or when they ask her about her server, and she'll say "What server, I make my own breakfast".
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Predictions?

@catfish1957

I doubt it will get that far. I am still predicting  she will get the nod to replace Biden as the Dim nominee,and IF the Dims get mail in ballots,she will win and claim executive privilege. 

Or,she could just sign off on America joining World Wide Government,Inc,and remain as the chief executive officer until her death.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 07:10:34 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DCPatriot

And it won't be the first time,will it?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

It doesn't matter because her fellow pols will NEVER vote to convict her of any felonies.

Too "BIG TO BUST".

At MOST she will be allowed to plea to a misdemeanor,and still be free and open to accepting another pubic office.

Online libertybele

If the appeals fail and she has to testify under oath, her old boss and current husband will kill her before they let that happen.  To them, her life is not any more valuable than Seth Rich's was.

Ya, I thought about that to, but I doubt things we'll get that far.  Either way, she'll never testify.  Even she knows that.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ya, I thought about that to, but I doubt things we'll get that far.  Either way, she'll never testify.  Even she knows that.

Probably not, but there will be collateral damage to her "friends" if she succeeds in ducking this.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

Not for the nothing but I never found anything appealing about her...... Oh her legal appeal....... Never mind.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

As much as that makes me want to do a little "happy dance",it just ain't going to happen. Wives can't testify against husbands,which is probably half the reason he married her.

Offline verga

@Cyber Liberty

As much as that makes me want to do a little "happy dance",it just ain't going to happen. Wives can't testify against husbands,which is probably half the reason he married her.
She can't be forced to testify agaisnt Bubba, but if the choice is go up the river or throw him under the bus.....
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She can't be forced to testify agaisnt Bubba, but if the choice is go up the river or throw him under the bus.....

@verga

You and I both know Bubba well enough to know he's not going to allow something like that to go unpunished,and neither of us has been married to him and been his confidant/criminal assistant for several decades.

There can be NO question about Bubba not allowing betrayal to go unpunished.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 10:10:13 pm by sneakypete »

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
To all.

Am I the only one that dreams of seeing Bubbette! standing before a judge after being convicted of more crimes than Benedict Arnold,wringing her hands,weeping,and begging to judge to be kind to her "Because I'm just a gurl and I was bullied into doing these things by mean boys!"

I am guessing that would be the most downloaded clip in internet history.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
To all.

Am I the only one that dreams of seeing Bubbette! standing before a judge after being convicted of more crimes than Benedict Arnold,wringing her hands,weeping,and begging to judge to be kind to her "Because I'm just a gurl and I was bullied into doing these things by mean boys!"

I'd pay to see that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

When has she ever had appeal?  :bolt:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 12:46:57 am by aligncare »

Offline verga

To all.

I would love to see it, but she is such an arrogant POS I see her being defiant right up to the bitter end. "Do you know who I am,You can't put me ......."

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When did she ever have appeal?  :bolt:

@aligncare

The instant Bubba realized he needed a bagwoman/Judas Goat,and glanced at Hillary.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 888high58888
I would love to see it, but she is such an arrogant POS I see her being defiant right up to the bitter end. "Do you know who I am,You can't put me ......."

@verga

Be still my beating heart!

There is NOTHING judges love more than to hear stuff like that at a sentencing. If it ever happens,I plan on encouraging her to do just that.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well that's only because she's shitfaced on Jack and shit