Author Topic: Horowitz: Republicans decide to take a knee and wash Pelosi’s feet  (Read 267 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Horowitz: Republicans decide to take a knee and wash Pelosi’s feet
Daniel Horowitz · June 11, 2020   

Excerpt:

One would expect Republicans to push an agenda addressing the spike in crime and the takeover of our streets with as much passion as Democrats are pushing legislation to try to relitigate the Civil War and make an entire generation guilty for one act of police brutality. At the core, this is why Trump was elected – to stop the vicious cycle of GOP kneeling and genuflecting to the Left.

In comes Jared Kushner, who is dispatched to meet with Sen. Tim Scott, an ardent proponent of jailbreak policies, to create federalized standards on policing. The “Republican alternative” to Pelosi’s anti-policing bill, if you will. While fake-fighting the straw man and impossible idea of defunding the police, Republicans are essentially agreeing to most everything leading up to that, when we need to be tougher, not weaker, on crime.

McConnell said yesterday, following a Senate GOP lunch, “Absolutely, I think it’s important to have a response.” “None of us have had the experience of being an African American in this country and dealing with this discrimination,” McConnell said. “The best way for the Senate Republicans to go forward on this is to listen to one of our own. He’s had these experiences; he’s had them since he’s been in the United States Senate.”

“I’ve asked Sen. Tim Scott to lead a group that is working on a proposal to allow us to respond to the obvious racial discrimination that we’ve seen on full display on our television screens over the last two weeks — and what is the appropriate response by the federal government,” McConnell (R-Ky.) said.

So now Republicans believe in the blood libel too?

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-republicans-decide-take-knee-wash-pelosis-feet/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.