Author Topic: Ep 657 | What Would a Second Term of Trump Look Like?  (Read 471 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Ep 657 | What Would a Second Term of Trump Look Like?
« on: June 14, 2020, 03:08:05 am »
Conservative Review with Daniel Horowitz

Conservatives always obsess about the next election without working to actualize the benefits of their first election victory. Today, I’m joined by Pedro Gonzalez, assistant editor of American Greatness, to discuss how Trump’s first term has been seriously damaged by Jared Kushner and Koch-allied staff. In order to have a successful second term – indeed, in order to even win a second term – Trump needs to fire the bad personnel who have harmed his first term.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-657-what-would-a-second-term-of-trump-look-like/id1065050908?i=1000477596266
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Absalom

Re: Ep 657 | What Would a Second Term of Trump Look Like?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 05:09:32 am »
Conservatives always obsess about the next election without working to actualize the benefits of their first election victory. Today, I’m joined by Pedro Gonzalez, assistant editor of American Greatness, to discuss how Trump’s first term has been seriously damaged by Jared Kushner and Koch-allied staff. In order to have a successful second term – indeed, in order to even win a second term – Trump needs to fire the bad personnel who have harmed his first term.
------------------------------------
Respectfully CR; home truth is direct and simple.
The likelihood that Trump will be re-elected approaches zero daily.
Notwithstanding the pandemic and its economic impact, he has
demonstrated continuously to average voters that:
* he CANNOT judge character, given the political clowns and
   incompetents he has appointed as well as the foreign adversaries
   he ASSERTS he has come to terms/understandings with.
* he makes enemies daily if not hourly.
* he knows neither himself nor his enemies and never will, given his
   age and his self-absorbed narcissism.
Sadly, the great irony is that even a Circus Ringmaster like P.T.Barnum
could beat a buffoon such as Joe Biden who can barely stay awake
and coherent before the cameras.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 05:58:22 am »
------------------------------------
Respectfully CR; home truth is direct and simple.
The likelihood that Trump will be re-elected approaches zero daily.
Notwithstanding the pandemic and its economic impact, he has
demonstrated continuously to average voters that:
* he CANNOT judge character, given the political clowns and
   incompetents he has appointed as well as the foreign adversaries
   he ASSERTS he has come to terms/understandings with.
* he makes enemies daily if not hourly.
* he knows neither himself nor his enemies and never will, given his
   age and his self-absorbed narcissism.
Sadly, the great irony is that even a Circus Ringmaster like P.T.Barnum
could beat a buffoon such as Joe Biden who can barely stay awake
and coherent before the cameras.

Well that certainly isn't something that comes up here.  The fact that it should be easy to beat Biden.   It should be, but even Trump is saying he will leave peacefully if he loses.  Polls continue to show such a dud as Biden in front of Trump.  Doesn't say much for Trump does it?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2020, 03:11:38 am »
Well that certainly isn't something that comes up here.  The fact that it should be easy to beat Biden.   It should be, but even Trump is saying he will leave peacefully if he loses.  Polls continue to show such a dud as Biden in front of Trump.  Doesn't say much for Trump does it?
Polls...........riiiiiight! Now what do you have from the Tooth Fairy? Cause if you are gonna believe in polls you must believe in the Tooth Fairy too!
Mind you I don't doubt that dem cheating may make things close but I'm not about to put any trust in Polls.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2020, 10:44:09 am »
  The fact that it should be easy to beat Biden. 

I don't agree with this statement, although you hear it in conservative circles a lot. As dopey as slow joe is, he has a grandfatherly personality that a lot of people will find appealing. Vs a Romney, for example, who is as likable as a cold turd, I think he'd win handidly.  I"m just speaking the truth.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2020, 05:34:22 pm »
The DEMS know that they have a loser with Biden and they will keep him out of the public eye as much a they can and find a way to avoid having him debate Trump.  The only way Trump would lose to Biden is by the left's corruption and fraud. They tried that when he was up against Hillary and they still lost.    I have no doubt soon after Biden accepts his nomination at the Convention he will step down and his VP nominee will emerge as the new presidential candidate and will nominate a new VP.  Still think Michelle Obama.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2020, 06:09:09 pm »
It doesn't matter anymore, they've made Trump more or less a Figurehead.

The Leftist-Infiltrated Corporations run this country. Lock, Stock and Barrel.