Author Topic: Biden narrows list of VP contenders, ex-Obama adviser Susan Rice among them  (Read 1036 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 Does she have big boobs,and how does she feel about being groped by a senile old white guy?

Those are the required qualifications,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
@Chosen Daughter

CD ....this isn't 2016.  I hate to put you on the spot, but give us a solution, because here are the scenarios:

1. We all coalesce around Trump, though many may not like him.  Biden is not elected.
2. GOP and conservatves are splintered, and some either don't vote or vote 3rd party.  Biden is elected.

Now, without any static, or deflection, please explain how scenario 2 is better than 1?  Or am I missing a Scenario No. 3?

There is a scenario 3.   KEEP THE SENATE and play defense for a few years.  This is the realistic plan for survival. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is a scenario 3.   KEEP THE SENATE and play defense for a few years.  This is the realistic plan for survival.

The only problem I have with that is to let Biteme win would give him the coat tails to capture the Senate.  They only need a couple of seats, and the GOP has over twice as many seats to defend this Election.  Allowing the Big Chair to be lost is a lock on losing the Senate, and where would we be when they decide to just end all Filibusters?

Your suggestion is too clever by half.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does she have big boobs,and how does she feel about being groped by a senile old white guy?

Those are the required qualifications,right?

By that measure, Abrams gets it, uh...hands down.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
By that measure, Abrams gets it, uh...hands down.

@Cyber Liberty

Ruh, ROH!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It will not be Warren or Harris.  Both states are sure things for the Dems.

It will not be Susan Rice either, for she lives in Washington, DC I believe.

So who?  My first pick is Val Demings.  If the Dems take Florida, I would say they have a genuine lead in the race on election night.  Mayor Jance Bottoms is tied to the former mayor, who is facing corruptions charges, so I doubt it will be her.  Stacey Abrams is a no for a number of reasons, starting with the fact she is a kook!  Abrams would have been better off running for senator to get national visibility.

And then there is HRC, who I believe will be the   S  U  R  P  R  I  S  E   coming out of the convention as the Dem candidate.  Between now and the close of the convention, something will happen to Slo Joe.  My guess, he will have what they call a minor stroke, and he withdraws from the nomination.  Hillary immediately fills the void, and all the Dems will be ecstatic.  It will be Hillary and who?  I say it will be Castro if she is the candidate for the Dems.  He might be able to land Texas, which would be huge!

TRUMP/PENCE vs CLINTON/CASTRO

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Lol, conservatives need not apply. Roy Moore was roundly hated here... while Conservative in Name Only Brett Kavanaugh was defended as a saving grace. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....