Author Topic: Rep. Bobby Rush: Trump Is ‘in the Throes of Some Type of Insanity’  (Read 227 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 12 Jun 2020

Friday on CNN’s “Newsroom,” Rep. Bobby Rush (D-IL) said President Donald Trump is “really in the throes of some type of insanity.”

Host Kate Bolduan said, “I wanted to get your take on something that the president said yesterday when he was in Dallas speaking on the fight for racial equality in the country. He was talking about it and suggested that fixing the problem really should be done quickly. Listen to what he said.”

In a clip, Trump said, “I think we’re going to do it very easily, quickly, and it will go very easily.”

Rush said, “Well, he is a man who is really in the throes of some type of insanity. I’m not sure exactly what. I’m not a psychiatrist, but he is a person who has lost his sense of reality. As you indicated, I grew up in the civil rights movement fighting police misconduct, police brutality, and police murder.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/06/12/rep-bobby-rush-trump-is-in-the-throes-of-some-type-of-insanity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34