Author Topic: Mnuchin Says White House ‘Seriously Considering’ Second Round Of Direct-Payment Coronavirus Relief  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Anders Hagstrom
White House Correspondent
June 12, 2020 9:59 AM ET

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin said Thursday the White House and Congress are considering a second round of coronavirus relief checks for some Americans.

Mnuchin confirmed the possibility during an online conference with reporters Thursday, saying administration officials have discussed the idea with President Donald Trump but no ultimate decision has been made, according to the Wall Street Journal. The payments would come in addition to the $1,200 checks sent out to millions of Americans earlier this Spring.

“It’s something that we’re very seriously considering,” Mnuchin said on the issue, according to WSJ.

The phase three bill also included $1,200 checks for individuals making less than $75,000 per year and an additional $500 for each child under 17 years old, according to CBS News.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/12/steve-mnuchin-stimulus-round-two-coronavirus-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

"Reduce our $18 trillion in debt, because, believe me, we’re in a bubble"

---Donald J. Trump,  16 June 2015

Last report it is $26T
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

"Reduce our $18 trillion in debt, because, believe me, we’re in a bubble"

---Donald J. Trump,  16 June 2015

Last report it is $26T
See this is an example of why I disagree with those that trot out 'Trumps not a politician' argument. He most certain was and is! He was very politiciany promising all sorts of stuff if only we elected him! Does it mean I won't vote for him? No, it just means that I am realistic and to old and experience to be baffled by bullshit, well most of the time :whistle: