Author Topic: Dow futures surge nearly 600 points Friday as stock market attempts to rebound from worst day since  (Read 474 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-futures-surge-nearly-600-points-friday-as-stock-market-attempts-to-rebound-from-worst-day-since-mid-march-2020-06-12?mod=home-page

<snipit>
U.S. stock-index futures rose sharply Friday morning, as Wall Street aimed to finish a roller-coaster week on a better note following one of the worst selloffs for the market since mid-March when the COVID-19 pandemic was worst.....

What’s driving the market?
Investors are assessing the state of the stock-market’s 10 week rally, a day after equity indexes registered a bruising decline prompted by fears of a resurgence in the coronavirus pandemic and a bleak economic outlook from the head of the Federal Reserve.....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dow-futures-surge-nearly-600-points-friday-as-stock-market-attempts-to-rebound-from-worst-day-since-mid-march-2020-06-12?mod=home-page

<snipit>
U.S. stock-index futures rose sharply Friday morning, as Wall Street aimed to finish a roller-coaster week on a better note following one of the worst selloffs for the market since mid-March when the COVID-19 pandemic was worst.....

What’s driving the market?
Investors are assessing the state of the stock-market’s 10 week rally, a day after equity indexes registered a bruising decline prompted by fears of a resurgence in the coronavirus pandemic and a bleak economic outlook from the head of the Federal Reserve.....
Ok...I'm the one that caused the market to tumble yesterday.  I put in an order to sell my O&G stocks on Wed. evening.   :crying:

Offline Applewood

Ok...I'm the one that caused the market to tumble yesterday.  I put in an order to sell my O&G stocks on Wed. evening.   :crying:

No I jinxed the market by saying the huge drops every day are over.     ****slapping

I was going to say the market is up today, but I was afraid I would jinx it again.  LOL