Author Topic: Fauci says Democrats and Republicans need to 'reserve judgment' on holding 2020 conventions  (Read 569 times)

Online libertybele

Fauci -- you bud, are becoming more and more irrelevant.  You are beginning to lack credibility.

Fauci says Democrats and Republicans need to 'reserve judgment' on holding 2020 conventions

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Wednesday said he believes it is too early to make any decision on whether to go forward with either the Democratic or Republican conventions this August – saying both parties should “reserve judgment” until there is a clearer picture of where the country will be in its fight against the coronavirus this summer.

The comments by Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, comes amid threats from President Trump to move the Republican National Convention from Charlotte, N.C., if the state’s governor won’t guarantee that the party can have “full attendance” for the event.

"What I think we need to do is reserve judgment right now to see what the situation would be," Fauci told CNN on Wednesday. "I mean, if we have a really significant diminution in the number of new cases and hospitalizations and we're at a level where it is really very low, then, again, according to the guidelines, you may be able to go to whatever phase you're in and have some sort of a capability of gathering."

Fauci added: "But I think we need to reserve judgment right now because we're still a few months from there. Hopefully, we will see that diminution. If we don't, then as I said before, I would have significant reservations about that.".............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fauci-says-democrats-and-republicans-need-to-reserve-judgement-on-holding-conventions
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 01:24:13 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Somebody needs to put a muzzle on this jerk.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

Nobody's paying attention to the covid crap anymore... The one thing these riots proved unequivocally.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am convinced that Fauci is a quack doctor. And, he seems to be a Soros stooge or at least a far-Left activist.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

I am convinced that Fauci is a quack doctor. And, he seems to be a Soros stooge or at least a far-Left activist.

I still believe he has ties with the Bidens and their financier; China.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online dfwgator

Go away, Faux-ci

Offline dancer

You have zero credibility, Fauxci.  You lied about everything CV and destroyed our economy and caused massive suffering.  Why did you predict a Corona pandemic in 2017?  Why did you give over $7 million to the Wuhan Lab?  Why did your pal Gates push for an exclusive contract on handling Coronavirus months before the outbreak?  Why were 20% of Human Test Subjects Severely Injured from Gates-Fauci Coronavirus Vaccine by Moderna? Gates wanted to make a vaccine mandatory.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
COVID-19 decison making?

We'd been better off with a dartboard than this bozo.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
COVID-19 decison making?

We'd been better off with a dartboard than this bozo.
Or just go with

Offline skeeter

This quack’s 15 minutes were over four months ago.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Somebody needs to put a muzzle on this jerk.

Previous 2 days, DJInd. Avg. tanks, on fear of 2nd wave, but today Kudlow says no 2nd wave.

OC CA, ends cloth mask rule.

One constant, has been inconsistent, ever-changing "expert" knowledge.

24 Hour Fitness gym re-opening with restrictions.

I want the latest info from Italy and So. Korea

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This quack’s 15 minutes were over four months ago.
He bases all his decisions on whether or not it will benefit Democrats.
No science, no medical analysis is involved with any of his so called 'advice'.
Fauci is a far-Left activist more than he is a 'medical doctor'.
I take advice from Fauci the same way I take 'advice' from Pelosi or Schiff.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.