Author Topic: (Video) President Trump Meets with Black Community Leaders Jun 10, 2020  (Read 717 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

President Trump Meets with Black Community Leaders
Fox 10 Phoenix, Jun 10, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtNqTY8Ygvw

Offline Hoodat

President Trump Meets with Black Community Leaders
Fox 10 Phoenix, Jun 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtNqTY8Ygvw

That was genuine.  Thanks for posting.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Hopefully someone will write a story about it so the deaf can enjoy it too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BLACKS 4 TRUMP Flag of United StatesFlag of United States
@MAGABLACKS

Black Patriotic Trump Supporter DESTORYS the Radical Left-Wing Media.

VIDEO:

https://twitter.com/MAGABLACKS/status/1270890641480986625

9:28 PM · Jun 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline libertybele

Thank for the post RIV.  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Excellent round table discussion.

That lady was a real yapper. My god, she gets rolling, she’s like a hyena on bennies. I didn’t see her take a breath! But she got great points in.

It’s so ironic that the Left uses race to attack President Trump, a guy without a racist bone in his body. No history of racist remarks in business, no history of discrimination suits, awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986 along side Rosa Parks for helping inner city black youth. He gets elected president and suddenly he’s the grand wizard of the ku klux klan and Hitler all rolled into one. Is it any wonder he branded them the fake news media?

But, that’s exactly why he fights so hard. And in any fight things can get a bit rough. And maybe his demeanor did earn him the label boorish, I prefer to think of it as feisty. Okay, crude, but he’s devoted.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Prison reform.  Blah, blah, blah.  Let criminals back out on the streets early.  Pandering to the African American community the same way Democrats do.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The lady said they had been voting for Democrats for 60 years.  Clearly she was outrage, as she should be that they are still second class citizens plagued with poverty, addiction and crime.

But do you think an African American mother is going to love Donald Trump the day her baby girl is seen with the same drug dealer they put in prison and is now out on "First Act"?  When they loose their baby boy to gang violence or drive by shootings from a criminal that got out early?

And what of the African American that gets his degree in Engineering and can't find a job because companies hire on HB Visa's?

More jobs for African Americans means less HB Visa's.  It means stopping illegal immigration because African Americans have to compete.

It means to start from the bottom up making schools and communities better.  Subsidizing schools that need a lift to produce good education in low wage communities.  It mean making sure that teachers are doing their jobs.  Local government is held accountable by the Federal Government for the funds they give to provide positive changes.  Changes that encourage student to succeed, not fall through the crack.  It means cleaning up the streets, not dumping the gang bangers and drug addicts back on them. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline libertybele

The lady said they had been voting for Democrats for 60 years.  Clearly she was outrage, as she should be that they are still second class citizens plagued with poverty, addiction and crime.

But do you think an African American mother is going to love Donald Trump the day her baby girl is seen with the same drug dealer they put in prison and is now out on "First Act"?  When they loose their baby boy to gang violence or drive by shootings from a criminal that got out early?

And what of the African American that gets his degree in Engineering and can't find a job because companies hire on HB Visa's?

More jobs for African Americans means less HB Visa's.  It means stopping illegal immigration because African Americans have to compete.

It means to start from the bottom up making schools and communities better.  Subsidizing schools that need a lift to produce good education in low wage communities.  It mean making sure that teachers are doing their jobs.  Local government is held accountable by the Federal Government for the funds they give to provide positive changes.  Changes that encourage student to succeed, not fall through the crack.  It means cleaning up the streets, not dumping the gang bangers and drug addicts back on them.

Well, in theory you are somewhat correct, but your theory, at least by my experience and observation over several decades doesn't work.  Looking at the city of Detroit; it was rebuilt multiple times when I lived in the area.  Schools were desegregated.  I used to volunteer in the school system. Students bused in to White schools supposedly because they were better than the Black schools.  I saw several instances where students rebelled because they didn't want to be in the White schools they wanted to be among their Black peers.  Black and White fights; violence within the schools. Same violence, just on a different scale now involving two or more races. You cannot solve race issues by throwing the two races together and expect them to get along, nor can your throw money at the situation and expect everything to be wonderful.  The mindset needs to be changed on both sides and so much depends on an individuals upbringing. The mindset hasn't changed, in fact, Obama took race relations back decades.  IMHO Blacks want their demands to be met, the Whites need to give and just listen and give them their wish list. Just listen to Michelle Obama; in essence she basically stated that the Whites need to listen.  Last time I checked no relationship works unless both sides are willing to compromise because they want to not because they are forced to.  Only thing is, Blacks have been given many thing on their wish lists only to destroy what was demanded.

Whites cannot be raised anti-Black, nor can Blacks be raised anti-White and then expect the two races to come together peacefully. We all reach adulthood and can make decisions for ourselves; but experiences that we encounter in our childhood often leave lasting marks in shaping our character.  As I had stated, Obama did a lot to destroy the mellowing of race relations.  He now states to put fear in us. Yes indeed, our police departments are fearful and walking out.  What is that going to accomplish for race relations?

Detroit neighborhoods were upgraded multiple times and rebuilt only to be torn down by those within the city.  It wasn't other races tearing down the Black's cities it was the Blacks tearing down their own cities.

The initial problem definitely isn't the illegal immigration problem, nor HB1 visas --  BTW to drop that blame at Trump's feet is ridiculous - it's been there... again, the problem lies with the mindset of the individuals.  There is a definite problem now with the Muslim population taking over in the Detroit area; and that has nothing to do with the race relations between Black and White that only complicates the plight of the Blacks and urban blight that the area has suffered for decades. 

Laying the blame of this issue onto our current President is really ridiculous. The history books show this problem existed around the time of Abe Lincoln and before and has never been resolved.  Later the Blacks were roped into LBJ's Great Society which guaranteed the DEMS their vote and they've been roped into that slavery ever since.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 @libertybele

Whites cannot be raised anti-Black, nor can Blacks be raised anti-White and then expect the two races to come together peacefully.

I grew up in the south in the 50's and early 60's,and it is MY casual observation that race relations were never as hostile as they are today.

I don't know and can only speculate how the typical black and the typical white THOUGHT about each other,but I do know they never seemed to go out of their way to butt heads with each other.

Seemed like the rule of the day in the 50's was "live and let live".

Nobody can say that today without lying.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well, in theory you are somewhat correct, but your theory, at least by my experience and observation over several decades doesn't work.  Looking at the city of Detroit; it was rebuilt multiple times when I lived in the area.  Schools were desegregated.  I used to volunteer in the school system. Students bused in to White schools supposedly because they were better than the Black schools.  I saw several instances where students rebelled because they didn't want to be in the White schools they wanted to be among their Black peers.  Black and White fights; violence within the schools. Same violence, just on a different scale now involving two or more races. You cannot solve race issues by throwing the two races together and expect them to get along, nor can your throw money at the situation and expect everything to be wonderful.  The mindset needs to be changed on both sides and so much depends on an individuals upbringing. The mindset hasn't changed, in fact, Obama took race relations back decades.  IMHO Blacks want their demands to be met, the Whites need to give and just listen and give them their wish list. Just listen to Michelle Obama; in essence she basically stated that the Whites need to listen.  Last time I checked no relationship works unless both sides are willing to compromise because they want to not because they are forced to.  Only thing is, Blacks have been given many thing on their wish lists only to destroy what was demanded.

Whites cannot be raised anti-Black, nor can Blacks be raised anti-White and then expect the two races to come together peacefully. We all reach adulthood and can make decisions for ourselves; but experiences that we encounter in our childhood often leave lasting marks in shaping our character.  As I had stated, Obama did a lot to destroy the mellowing of race relations.  He now states to put fear in us. Yes indeed, our police departments are fearful and walking out.  What is that going to accomplish for race relations?

Detroit neighborhoods were upgraded multiple times and rebuilt only to be torn down by those within the city.  It wasn't other races tearing down the Black's cities it was the Blacks tearing down their own cities.

The initial problem definitely isn't the illegal immigration problem, nor HB1 visas --  BTW to drop that blame at Trump's feet is ridiculous - it's been there... again, the problem lies with the mindset of the individuals.  There is a definite problem now with the Muslim population taking over in the Detroit area; and that has nothing to do with the race relations between Black and White that only complicates the plight of the Blacks and urban blight that the area has suffered for decades. 

Laying the blame of this issue onto our current President is really ridiculous. The history books show this problem existed around the time of Abe Lincoln and before and has never been resolved.  Later the Blacks were roped into LBJ's Great Society which guaranteed the DEMS their vote and they've been roped into that slavery ever since.

I know about all that.  I am not talking about busing.  I am talking about Martin Luther's Dream that all men are created equal and should be judged by their character not the color of their skin.

The woman on the video was correct .  They have been voting for slavery for 60 years.  But Trumps policies are not in my opinion what is going to change.  Of course it will take a very long time to make positive changes.  But prison reform.  First Act is just a continuation of liberal policies to reward the same shit. 

If we keep making change about division then we will get the same liberal pandering.  Change isn't about pandering.  Its about treating people equal and making changes that promote equal treatment.  Not saying we did something wrong by jailing criminals.  They committed crime they should do their time.  But right and left is blurred.  Its bipartisan pandering these days that have gifted us the same policies Obama promoted.  Shame on us! give us another riot to punish us please!  How about some reparations Donald?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 07:50:53 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So many problems.

So few solutions.

So much negativity.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

So many problems.

So few solutions.

So much negativity.

Appropriate negativity based on what is happening in this country right now.  But you go ahead and try to shine the shit up.