Author Topic: President Trump Plans Race Relations Roundtable Discussion at Dallas Church  (Read 675 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 10 Jun 2020

President Donald Trump is going back to church on Thursday for a conversation about race relations.

The Dallas Morning News reports that Trump will travel to Dallas, Texas, with senior administration officials to participate in roundtable discussions about “economic, health, and justice disparities” according to the White House.

Judd Deere
✔
@JuddPDeere45

#BREAKING: @realDonaldTrump will travel to Dallas tomorrow to participate in a roundtable with faith leaders, law enforcement, & small business owners to discuss solutions to historic economic, health, and justice disparities in American communities | https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2020/06/10/in-dallas-trump-to-meet-with-police-and-faith-leaders-ahead-of-10m-fundraising-dinner/ …

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/10/president-trump-plans-race-relations-roundtable-discussion-at-dallas-church/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online berdie

The article doesn't mention which church. I wonder if it is the First Baptist Church in downtown Dallas. The pastor, whose name eludes me at the moment, campaigned for him. Jefferies, maybe.

Offline aligncare

Listening is good. The more listening to others you do, the more willing others are to listen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Listening is good. The more listening to others you do, the more willing others are to listen to you.

Wait, wait!  Are we talking BLM here?  They've listened all they are going to already.  No soap, Doc.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I saw elsewhere, while former first lady Michele Obama, called Candace Owens "Aunt Tom" after Uncle Tom

My first thought is, the dem-left fears the inroads by Candace and others like her.

I hop they have reason, for Candace is a dynamic force.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

A rare note of disagreement here. Our opposition has no intention of 'having a discussion'. They intend to tell only.

Having a debate implies minds are willing to change based upon where the facts lead.

I hope the pres intends to use the roundtable to air the FACTS and let the viewers make up their minds.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 11:57:47 pm by skeeter »

Offline aligncare

Wait, wait!  Are we talking BLM here?  They've listened all they are going to already.  No soap, Doc.

A rare note of disagreement here. Our opposition has no intention of 'having a discussion'. They intend to tell only.

Having a debate implies minds are willing to change based upon where the facts lead.

I hope the pres intends to use the roundtable to air the FACTS and let the viewers make up their minds.

I thought we were talking about a church congregation in Dallas? That’s what I was responding to.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought we were talking about a church congregation in Dallas? That’s what I was responding to.

"Church" is in the title, and that's where the reporting ends.  It's a "roundtable" with "Faith leaders." 

Whatever that means.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Whether in a congregation or as part of a roundtable, I've never seen evidence that the left is willing to cede a point.

Offline aligncare

"Church" is in the title, and that's where the reporting ends.  It's a "roundtable" with "Faith leaders." 

Whatever that means.

Okay. Interesting. We’ll have to wait and see what develops.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Whether in a congregation or as part of a roundtable, I've never seen evidence that the left is willing to cede a point.
Yep.
Total waste of time. He is attempting to interject logic into an irrational group of people.
Especially now, since they believe they are winning the war.
And no matter what he says, the media will twist it to make him (their favorite word) racist.
It is likely a trap with 'set up' type questions which cannot be answered rationally.
He is willing walking into a situation which he cannot possibly win, or breakeven.
They will never allow him to walk away from this without concessions, groveling, and defeat.
They do not want a solution. They do not want things to 'get better'. They live on conflict.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Okay. Interesting. We’ll have to wait and see what develops.

Well, he did tell them to shove it up their ass when they demanded all military bases named after Confederates be renamed to something like "Martin Luther King Joint Airbase" or "Trayvon Martin Marine Base."  Like that.  "Big Floyd Base of Naval Thugs" in Chitcago (Used to be Great Lakes).
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Yep.
Total waste of time. He is attempting to interject logic into an irrational group of people.
Especially now, since they believe they are winning the war.
And no matter what he says, the media will twist it to make him (their favorite word) racist.
It is likely a trap with 'set up' type questions which cannot be answered rationally.
He is willing walking into a situation which he cannot possibly win, or breakeven.
They will never allow him to walk away from this without concessions, groveling, and defeat.
They do not want a solution. They do not want things to 'get better'. They live on conflict.

Which is why the target needs to be the audience silently watching. Use the opportunity to introduce facts the media has carefully avoided that give lie to their narrative. As much as possible, avoid appeals to emotion and, for the love o' Pete, don't shoot from the hip.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Which is why the target needs to be the audience silently watching. Use the opportunity to introduce facts the media has carefully avoided that give lie to their narrative. As much as possible, avoid appeals to emotion and, for the love o' Pete, don't shoot from the hip.
That will not counter the theatrics. And race-baiters are experts at theatrics.
In the middle or toward the end of the show, one or all of the Blacks will 'storm out' in disgust.
"I cannot stand to be in the same room as this bigoted racist!"
And that will be the only part of the whole thing shown on CNN/MSNBC/CBS/ABC and all the rest.
I'm not saying that Trump cannot stand toe-to-toe with them and shoot down their arguments.
I'm saying that he will not be allowed to do it. He will not be on any kind of a level ground.
The way the radical Blacks and the MSM see this, is like a sheep to the slaughter.
There is no discussion intended.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Just read about his coming to Dallas, Texas:
Trump is going to a megachurch in the Dallas area, not Jefferies First Baptist.  That is for all people.

He is having a closed lunch with money people to gather millions of dollars.  Saw the amount of money for attending the lunch - was over $500,000 for a ticket to the lunch.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Trump is going to a megachurch in the Dallas area, not Jefferies First Baptist.  That is for all people.

He is having a closed lunch with money people to gather millions of dollars.  Saw the amount of money for attending the lunch - was over $500,000 for a ticket to the lunch.

Please post the link to what you just read @Victoria33   Thanks.

Offline libertybele

That will not counter the theatrics. And race-baiters are experts at theatrics.
In the middle or toward the end of the show, one or all of the Blacks will 'storm out' in disgust.
"I cannot stand to be in the same room as this bigoted racist!"
And that will be the only part of the whole thing shown on CNN/MSNBC/CBS/ABC and all the rest.
I'm not saying that Trump cannot stand toe-to-toe with them and shoot down their arguments.
I'm saying that he will not be allowed to do it. He will not be on any kind of a level ground.
The way the radical Blacks and the MSM see this, is like a sheep to the slaughter.
There is no discussion intended.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Mother Jones?  Really?  Geesh, David Corn has really fallen....

(It's $580,600)
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

Mother Jones?  Really?  Geesh, David Corn has really fallen....

(It's $580,600)

Oh good grief.  My father in law used to get Mother Jones in his mailbox and there was no convincing him that it was a liberal mouth piece and he believed what they printed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.