Author Topic: Ghana Invites African Americans to ‘Come Home’ in Wake of U.S. Protests  (Read 875 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Breitbart
EDWIN MORA
9 Jun 2020

Ghana, considered a gateway of the brutal slave trade to the United States that began more than 400 years ago, is urging “unwanted” Americans of African heritage to resettle within its borders in the wake of the police killing of Minnesota resident George Floyd.

During a memorial and wreath-laying ceremony in honor of Floyd last Friday, Ghana’s Minister of Tourism, Arts, and Culture Barbara Oteng-Gyasi invited African Americans to “re-settle in Ghana if they feel unwanted” in the United States, the Independent Ghana news outlet reported.

(more)
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/06/09/ghana-invites-african-americans-home/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Are they offering reparations for selling their ancestors into slavery to begin with?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Applewood

I've said all along -- don't like it here?  Then  leave.

Don't know what Ghana is like, but if it's like most of the hell holes in Africa, these whiners wouldn't like living there.

Offline PeteS in CA

Don't know what Ghana is like, but if it's like most of the hell holes in Africa, these whiners wouldn't like living there.

Ghana is on the west coast of Africa, which is something like the 8th or 9th circle of terrestrial Hell.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The BLM thugs will never go to Africa. Even though they call it 'the motherland'. Yea right...
There is nothing to steal and nobody to rob. And if they tried it, they would either be killed by the locals or shot by government troops.

Africa is part of the 'real world'. They do not play patty-cake with criminals and thugs like America and other Western Nations ares so prone to do. In Africa, they just kill them and be done with it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Too bad a GoFund Me isn't set up for one-way travel expenses....   I'd think about contributing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Wasn't Lincoln, before he was assassinated, gonna give them $100 bucks and free, safe passage back across? 
   Apparently they believed that '40 acres and a mule $hit', learning nothing from the American Indian in his dealing with these 'backstabbers'.

Offline skeeter

C'mon now - black doctors, black leaders, black police. Whats not to like?

Book your seat today!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Dear Good People of Ghana:

Be careful what you wish for.
The Republic is lost.

Online The_Reader_David

Dear Good People of Ghana:

Be careful what you wish for.

Indeed.  Ghana has been a reasonably well-run country since independence.  Unlike most of Africa they have regular elections, the results of which are respected, a British-style judiciary and educational system, with English as the language of instruction (no language hassle for us to admit Ghanans to our math grad program, they are all native speakers of English and we actually want to admit the ones who apply with good grades -- their K-12 and 4-year college education are as good as we have here, probably better at the K-12 level -- one came a few years back and did very well).  Yeah, there's some corruption, but your remark is spot on:  Ghana would be worse off if a lot of malcontents from our Democrat-run cities were to take up their offer.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online The_Reader_David

See my reply to Vulcan.  It's not, and would be better off without the whiners.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Applewood

See my reply to Vulcan.  It's not, and would be better off without the whiners.

Thanks.  After I posted, I did a little reading about Ghana and it seems you are right.  By the way, one thing I read says homosexuality is prohibited in Ghana, so I guess if Jussie Smollett wanted to leave the US, he would not be welcome in Ghana.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ghana’s minister of tourism invites American blacks to ‘come home’ following Floyd death
June 14, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Minister of Tourism, Arts, and Culture Barbara Oteng-Gyasi invited blacks in the United States to “re-settle in Ghana if they feel unwanted” during a ceremony commemorating the death of Minneapolis resident George Floyd.

According to the Independent Ghana news outlet, Oteng-Gyasi made the offer during a wreath-laying ceremony to honor Floyd.

“Racism in America continues to be a deadly pandemic, for which for more than 400 years now, our brothers and sisters in the United States of America have yearned for a cure,” she reportedly said.

“We continue to open our arms and invite all our brothers and sisters home. Ghana is your home. Africa is your home. We have our arms wide open ready to welcome you home,” she added, according to the report.

“Please take advantage, come home build a life in Ghana, you do not have to stay where you are not wanted forever, you have a choice and Africa is waiting for you,” she said.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/14/ghanas-minister-of-tourism-invites-american-blacks-to-come-home-following-floyd-death-934338
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Maybe the government of Ghana could throw in a one-way ticket for these malcontents.  Or charter a few planes. 

If anyone takes Ghana up on its offer, I hope there will be testing for COVID upon arrival or at least a 14-day quarantine.