Author Topic: Will Obamagate End With Prosecutions? It Should  (Read 488 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Obamagate End With Prosecutions? It Should
« on: June 10, 2020, 03:04:27 pm »
Will Obamagate End With Prosecutions? It Should
I & I Editorial Board
June 10, 2020

I&I Editorial

With the media’s relentless focus on COVID-19 lockdowns and the George Floyd demonstrations, it’s easy to forget other things worthy of seizing our attention. Among those are possible criminal referrals emerging this week from the Russia-collusion investigations by Congress and the Justice Department. Soon, some in deep-state D.C. will be worrying about an entirely different kind of lockdown.

With little fanfare, investigators are readying the release of names of those deep-state minions and leaders who broke the law in pursuing a bogus, politicized investigation of President Donald Trump for “colluding” with Russia during the 2016 election campaign. If the early reporting is accurate, it could be bigger than Watergate.

Emmy-winning journalist Adam Housley tweeted this out on Monday:

“Criminal referrals have already been sent to the Justice Department and the overall number may reach as many as 16-17 by the end of next week. Investigators are working on additional ones as we speak and some are targeting the Mueller probe and how @GenFlynn investigated.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/06/10/will-obamagate-end-with-prosecutions-it-should/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Will Obamagate End With Prosecutions? It Should
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 03:16:40 pm »
 :yawn2:
The government won't protect us from riots and looting but we are supposed to believe this will be any different?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 03:33:11 pm »
If Hillary and her crew of felons got away with all the incredibly illegal crap they did, only to LAUGH openly in the face of Federal Prosecutors and in the face of Congress while actually 'bragging' about their crimes, then that proves their is no such thing a justice in government.

Hillary and the FBI believe that they are 'above the Law'. They believe that there will never ever be any consequences for anything they do no matter how blatantly felonious and illegal it is.

And they are absolutely right.

The government is full to the brim with Jeff Sessions-like characters. That is, people who only want to duck and hide and run away from any kind of controversy or decision at all. They only want to put the cruise-control on and drift from payday to payday and from year to year without ever actually 'doing' anything ever. These people believe that if you never 'do' anything, if you never take a stand on anything, then you can just drift from reelection to reelection no matter what is going on all around you.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 03:34:14 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 04:30:04 pm »
It had better.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 04:53:46 pm »
Sorry, not holding my breath
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.