Author Topic: Kamala Harris, calling for $150 million LAPD defunding, also used LAPD as her private security detai  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
June 10, 2020
Kamala Harris, calling for $150 million LAPD defunding, also used LAPD as her private security detail
By Monica Showalter

A Los Angeles city councilwoman was exposed as a hypocrite for introducing a bill to cut $150 million from the Los Angeles Police Department budget, while maintaining an LAPD private detail at her home for herself.

Security for me, but not for thee, see, the leftist political elites always gets their takings first.

Guess who else is just as hypocritical?

Sure enough, Kamala Harris, Democratic vice presidential frontrunner, who's loudly endorsed these $150 million police defundings, supporting the idea, along with her political ally, Mayor Eric Garcetti, who was last seen calling the LAPD 'killers.'

Sen. Kamala D. Harris of California on Tuesday said she applauds Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti for his move to cut about $150 million from a planned increase to the city’s police budget but that the ongoing push for law enforcement reform “doesn’t mean we get rid of police.”

“I support investing in communities so that they become more healthy and therefore more safe,” Ms. Harris said on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “I applaud Eric Garcetti for doing what he’s done.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/kamala_harris_who_used_lapd_cops_as_personal_security_detail_now_wants_lapd_budget_cut.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34