Author Topic: Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone' Just Like ISIS and the Paris Commune  (Read 11515 times)

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
https://twitter.com/i/status/1272009086297497600

Black man chased out of CHAZ for carrying the American flag.

3rd world thuggery comes to the United States
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I am going to glean one tiny positive out of this.  These turds won't be procreating. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fireworks: Patriots, Bikers, Plan Retake of CHAZ in Seattle

https://conservativefiringline.com/fireworks-patriots-bikers-plan-retake-of-chaz-in-seattle/

@LadyLiberty

It doesn't even have to be "taken back". All the city has to do is cut off the water and the power,and they will all go back to either mama or public housing.

Cain't hab no partee widout no lectricitie!

They would even surrender peacefully to the po-po for a Big Mac if you wanted to surround the place with cops and have them man the exits with the Big Mac and a set of cuffs.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
American flag-carrying citizens forcefully ejected from CHAZ; mayor says ‘Seattle is fine,’ it’s just ‘democracy’

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/14/american-flag-carrying-citizens-forcefully-ejected-from-chaz-mayor-says-seattle-is-fine-its-just-democracy-934182
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
American flag-carrying citizens forcefully ejected from CHAZ; mayor says ‘Seattle is fine,’ it’s just ‘democracy’

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/14/american-flag-carrying-citizens-forcefully-ejected-from-chaz-mayor-says-seattle-is-fine-its-just-democracy-934182

@mystery-ak

Those are brave,if foolish people.

I hope one day when this is all over and mostly forgotten,that those two are remembered and rewarded for their courage and patriotism.

If they were MY children,I would spank their asses for scaring the hell out of me,though.

I don't even know them,and I am still afraid for them.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 05:57:46 pm by sneakypete »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Those are brave,if foolish people.

I hope one day when this is all over and mostly forgotten,that those two are remembered and rewarded for their courage and patriotism.

If they were MY children,I would spank their asses for scaring the hell out of me,though.

I don't even know them,and I am still afraid for them.

They are courageous and they give me hope for the future.
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline corbe

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@LadyLiberty

It doesn't even have to be "taken back". All the city has to do is cut off the water and the power,and they will all go back to either mama or public housing.

Cain't hab no partee widout no lectricitie!

They would even surrender peacefully to the po-po for a Big Mac if you wanted to surround the place with cops and have them man the exits with the Big Mac and a set of cuffs.
Nope. Turn the barriers around. Process every one of them. Prints, DNA, mugshots, tats, the works.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Found this on 4chan:

https://gofile.io/d/Jru9UO

Raz and his homies try to search some guy, it doesn't go well.