Author Topic: Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone' Just Like ISIS and the Paris Commune  (Read 11662 times)

Offline aligncare

I say get out the fire hoses... :whistle:

They would be doing them a favor. Some haven’t bathed in months.  happy77

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@mountaineer

COOL! I don't really feel up to  traveling anymore.

BRING IT,BITCHES!

My ONLY advise to others is to not get caught up in the moment and lose focus on who and what is important.

Try to ignore the cretins in the front lines. Focus on the people you see moving around in the background,and pay attention to who they are talking to as they come and go.

Oh,and buy rope while it is still available.
This is where observing from an elevated position through good quality optics comes in handy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Somebody should call their moms and tell them their children are misbehaving again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

Somebody should call their moms and tell them their children are misbehaving again.
Do you think their moms would actually give a bleep?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

The little darlings probably are calling their mommies and demanding they drive over to CHAZ in their Priuses to deliver more vegan snacks. The organic fake plant-based chicken nuggets, Mommy!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

As long as they don't have to deal with their crap anymore, probably not.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

Well,there has to be a few that would be embarrassed at seeing their spawn act that way in pubic.

Others would probably get steamed over being reminded they gave birth to those cretins.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Well,there has to be a few that would be embarrassed at seeing their spawn act that way in pubic.

Others would probably get steamed over being reminded they gave birth to those cretins.
Considering Leftists see misbehaviour as a virtue, I doubt the former, but the latter, in some instances of conservative parents' children gone astray, is credible.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Drudge seems to have relegated the Seattle insurgency to the back burner for now...

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Drudge seems to have relegated the Seattle insurgency to the back burner for now...

bleep Drudge.

Offline goatprairie

Maybe the Mayor gave up hoping Trump would send in troops to bust heads so she and the rest of the Rats can blame Trump for being a war monger?  He's not going to send in troops if the Governor and Mayor are in high dudgeon against it.  It's beyond "bad optics," it's politically stupid.  As a military person would say, it would be worse than a disaster, it would be a blunder.
So, basically you believe radical leftists can grab land anywhere they want, and the president shouldn't do anything about it because the mayors and governors don't want to do anything?
Mayors and governors can subvert the rule of law, and the president just has to sit back and do nothing but make idle threats?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, basically you believe radical leftists can grab land anywhere they want, and the president shouldn't do anything about it because the mayors and governors don't want to do anything?
Mayors and governors can subvert the rule of law, and the president just has to sit back and do nothing but make idle threats?

That's not what I said, but if you choose to catch and burn that straw man, be my guest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Perhaps a better response to another member's post than, "So, basically you believe ..." might be, "I want to understand your position. Are you saying ... ?"  034
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Perhaps a better response to another member's post than, "So, basically you believe ..." might be, "I want to understand your position. Are you saying ... ?"  034

Nah, putting words in other people’s mouth is the coin of the realm on the internet. It’s more fun that way on a slow day. I might have have dabbled in it myself a time or two.  :smokin:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nah, putting words in other people’s mouth is the coin of the realm on the internet. It’s more fun that way on a slow day. I might have have dabbled in it myself a time or two.  :smokin:

I, too have done my share of that.  Avoiding logical fallacies is sometimes honored in the breach.  :beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@goatprairie

More important that that is the answer to the question "Do YOU believe we live in a dictatorship where a President can take away state leadership from that states elected representatives at will?

Another question just occurred to me,"Is that the kind of country you WANT to live in?"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@aligncare

I am proud to state that *I* have never stooped that low.

Offline corbe

Trump surprised me in this COVID crap by pretty much deferring to the State Governors, 10th Amendment style. But, this is different, IMHO, a sovereign piece of the US has been carved out and is now being played out on the nightly news strictly for Political reasons, by both sides, disgraceful.   
    He was right about one thing, I'm tired of all this winning.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protester in Seattle’s CHAZ demands white demonstrators give out cash
https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/protester-in-seattles-chaz-demands-white-people-give-out-cash/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Protester in Seattle’s CHAZ demands white demonstrators give out cash
https://nypost.com/2020/06/13/protester-in-seattles-chaz-demands-white-people-give-out-cash/

Bunch of racists.  From the article:

“The white people … I see you, I see every single one of you and I remember your faces,” said the speaker.

The New Klan
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

@goatprairie

More important that that is the answer to the question "Do YOU believe we live in a dictatorship where a President can take away state leadership from that states elected representatives at will?

The Constitutional caveat here is that States must have a republican form of government.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
“The white people … I see you, I see every single one of you and I remember your faces,” said the speaker.
The New Klan

Meh.  Pretty sure we all look alike to him.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

The New Klan
What? We don't all look alike?

C S Lewis

Offline LadyLiberty

Offline LadyLiberty

https://twitter.com/i/status/1272009086297497600

Black man chased out of CHAZ for carrying the American flag.