Author Topic: Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone' Just Like ISIS and the Paris Commune  (Read 11520 times)

Online mountaineer

sheila   @liquidlaugh
All Seattle has to do is Cut the Cell Phone Service to these Kids
Cut the Power and Water too
If they cannot Live Stream they will go Home
It's about getting a Pic on Snap Chat and Zoom
3:29 PM · Jun 10, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
AntiFa and communist flags are the same | Meme

The most confusing part of this is the Antifa Chapters all over the country. What are they waiting for!? Seattle is leading the way. Seattle has proven that autonomous districts under the direct control of Antifa are possible. Again! What are you waiting for!
Revolt Los Angeles!
Revolt Portland!
Revolt Chicago!
Revolt New York!
Follow in the footsteps of your Brave Brothers. Now is the time to take up arms and we have shown you the way.

Don't be silly little cowards. Follow us to Victory!! Antifa! Antifa! ANTIFA FOREVER!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good! F**k Seattle!
I hope they burn the entire city down.
To hell with them.

And NO. Trump should not lift a finger to 'resolve' this, no national guard nor any other State.
Let them wallow in their own Liberal shit.

@240B

I agree. If someone contacts him and asks him to bail them out,Trump should just tell them "Get back with me after you have arrested the entire city government,and are holding them for trial.",and then just hang up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I doubt the Seattle municipal government will do anything to resolve this -- they are unwilling or perhaps unABLE to do so.

In that case, it will fall to the Washington State government, but I'm kinda doubting that it will do anything, either. Who's the governor there?

If this continues to grow and fester, it will fall to the feds to "reclaim" this "territory". And since the current insurgents are either armed or preparing to do so, that will require the force of arms.

Let the U.S. Army apply whatever force is required to resolve the situation.
OK with me.
[/quote

@Fishrrman

And the media outlets all over the country blast video and photos on front pages of "Trump,using Nazi-like tactics has sent the US Military into Seattle to murder peaceful protestors."

It would guarantee he would lose the election,and a Dim would be elected.

Let them stew in their own juices,and start killing each other off. Don't even THINK of sending federal troops in until after the election.

Online mountaineer

Julio Rosas  @Julio_Rosas11
1h
More pictures from inside the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone”: A smoking section has been set up, a large makeshift banner is now on the East Precinct, and there is a “No Cop Co-op” shop.

3:57 PM · Jun 10, 2020

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:silly:

The fastest I ever saw somebody turn into Venezuela.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

@sneakypete

It’s a sad indictment of politics that it can impede doing the right thing because of a coming election. No wonder we’re so screwed up.

Offline aligncare

Julio Rosas  @Julio_Rosas11
1h
More pictures from inside the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone”: A smoking section has been set up, a large makeshift banner is now on the East Precinct, and there is a “No Cop Co-op” shop.

3:57 PM · Jun 10, 2020

I heard Rush’s fill in today speculate that residents might be asked to pay protection money. Only that was in reference to the Latin Kings chasing away antifa mobs in Chicago.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@sneakypete

It’s a sad indictment of politics that it can impede doing the right thing because of a coming election. No wonder we’re so screwed up.

@aligncare

It is truly a unjust world we are living in at the moment,but it is what it is,and we have to do what we must do/play whatever game we have to play in order to restore the US Constitution and bring sanity back.

The alternative is to become either slaves or executed prisoners.

Online mountaineer

BREAKING: Antifa mob planning to take over more Seattle neighbourhoods
Following the surrender of the East Precinct of the Seattle Police Department, a source on the ground says that other precincts are preparing to be the next targets.
Ari Hoffman
10th June 2020
Following the surrender of the East Precinct of the Seattle Police Department to an Antifa mob and the occupation of Seattle City Hall, a source on the ground in Seattle says that other police precincts around the city are preparing to be the next targets.

Regarding the autonomous zone established by the Antifa-led mob, the source—whose anonymity we are protecting—says, "They bar media from entering and screen people coming in. They are walking around fully armed. Talking about making their own currency and making their own flag. SPD is talking about abandoning the west precinct now.

"West precinct has the 911 call centre. This is just like the Occupy movement. Soon we will have feces and drugs everywhere and people getting assaulted and raped in the encampments.

"They've been relocating everything quietly while the focus has been elsewhere. They know that it's only a matter of time before these fools have to direct their issues back on the police. Since yesterday, I haven't seen a single police office or vehicle downtown. Even when they took over city hall, there were no signs of PD at headquarters across the street." ...
More at the Post Millennial

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Even if the Seattle mayor order police to clean this up, I imagine most/all of them would refuse. Why should I risk my life for the city only to be sued, fired, and then nationally vilified after if I succeed? Who needs it?

The same with the governor. If he orders NG in there, I am sure they would refuse. When the city and State have said and done everything possible to prove they are against law enforcement and police, who would be foolish enough to get involved in this? When you know you will be the 'bad guys' when it is all over.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The fastest I ever saw somebody turn into Venezuela.
It's only six blocks. A bigger country takes longer.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I heard Rush’s fill in today speculate that residents might be asked to pay protection money. Only that was in reference to the Latin Kings chasing away antifa mobs in Chicago.

@aligncare

A fine old tradition,first started in "Little Italy" in NYC by some guys who later came to be known as "The Mafia".

Can't WAIT to see these ANTIFI loons go into neighborhoods like that and try to shake down store owners and citizens,and get told to "go see Fat Louie about that. We are already paying him."
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 10:58:21 pm by sneakypete »

Online Smokin Joe

@aligncare

A fine old tradition,first started in "Little Italy" in NYC by some guys who later came to be known as "The Mafia".

Can't WAIT to see these ANTIFI loons go into neighborhoods like that and try to shake down store owners and citizens.
Roach motel time.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

CHAZ is such a stupid name for the occupied territory. Why not call it Antifastan?

Offline dfwgator

"I'm not asking for a lot, just enough to wet my beak!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
CHAZ is such a stupid name for the occupied territory. 

@mountaineer

Well,they couldn't call it "Chuck",could they?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seattle Protesters Issue Demands: Abolish Police, Grant Amnesty, Give Free Health Care and College

Penny Starr 10 Jun 2020

Protesters who have cordoned off several blocks in Seattle, declaring it a “cop-free zone” and “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone,” have released a long list of demands, including abolition of the Seattle Police Department and prisons, amnesty for all illegal migrants, and free health care and college for all, especially for blacks as a form of reparations.

The protests are part of a wave of sometimes violent gatherings that have taken place across the country in the wake of the death of George Floyd, a black man who died at the hands of Minneapolis police.

“This document is to represent the black voices who spoke in victory at the top of 12th & Pine after 9 days of peaceful protest while under constant nightly attack from the Seattle Police Department. These are words from that night, June 8th, 2020,” the document states.

The demands are divided into four sections — the justice system, health and human services, economics, and education.

The justice system demands include that the “Seattle Council and the Mayor defund and abolish the Seattle Police Department and the attached Criminal Justice Apparatus.” This includes seizing police pensions. It also calls for prohibiting Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) from operating in the city.

Under the health and human services portion of the document it states, “We demand the hospitals and care facilities of Seattle employ black doctors and nurses specifically to help care for black patients” and — even though police will be gone if these demands are met — a separate 911 line manned by mental health professionals.

In both the economic section and elsewhere, the protesters demand free college, socialized medicine, and free public housing.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/10/seattle-protesters-issue-demands-abolish-police-grant-amnesty-give-free-health-care-and-college/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Well,they couldn't call it "Chuck",could they?
"Wait, I had nothing to do with it!"

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The fools barricade themselves in (make a border wall) and if something catches fire they will just flee and laugh and set up in another neighborhood that will soon grow tired of being exhorted. Like communism, it has to expand and deplete new areas to survive.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Smokin Joe

Shut off water and power, jam cell phones, cut the internet and landlines. Set up barricades and wait.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"The same with the governor. If he orders NG in there, I am sure they would refuse. When the city and State have said and done everything possible to prove they are against law enforcement and police, who would be foolish enough to get involved in this? When you know you will be the 'bad guys' when it is all over."

This is why nothing less than federal troops are going to be needed to "do the job" when the time comes.

And it WILL come.

Online mountaineer

Shut off water and power, jam cell phones, cut the internet and landlines. Set up barricades and wait.
Unfortunately, the powers-that-be in city and state government are too stupid to take such steps. They're complicit in this circus.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
They also have their first warlord: a soundcloud rapper named "Raz Simone" who pointed guns at people and said that he was in charge last night.

:pop41:

Offline EdinVA

"Wait, I had nothing to do with it!"

@mountaineer
I don't get it... splain it to  me lucy.. lol