Author Topic: Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone' Just Like ISIS and the Paris Commune  (Read 11526 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Feds could get involved. Invoke RICO.
I've had the same thought. We don't hear as much about RICO as we used to.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't understand all the fuss. In this case I am fully with Antifa.
Would be happy to all of Seattle on fire. Burn it down, baby! Let it burn!
And if it spreads to L.A., New York, Chicago, Portland, all the better.
Burn it down! Burn it all down!

Yea but, the second Trump gets involved in any way whatsoever, he is taking a giant anvil off of Inslee's neck and wrapping it around his own. Trump would have to be an imbecile to go anywhere near this fiasco created and owned by radical Liberals to try to "fix it" for them.B They own it. Let them deal with it.

@240B

I couldn't agree more/

LET'S RUMBLE!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I've had the same thought. We don't hear as much about RICO as we used to.
Today's mafioso is better connected.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It grows ever evident that the people elected to run these jurisdictions cannot. They are ceding real estate and power to an unelected authority, in effect, allowing the powers of government duly ceded by the people to elected officials, to be carried out within the constraints of the law, to be usurped by groups who have refused to work within the constraints of agreed upon political convention.

As all governments go, which derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, these have none. At any time, the citizenry would be justified in ousting this invading force, by whatever means necessary. As for those who have allowed this, yes, they too should be removed from office by whatever means are available or necessary.

@Smokin Joe

I am beginning to suspect that the Dims have realized their grip on power is ending not likely to return in this lifetime,so they are now purposely pushing for open armed rebellion and a civil war.

They really have nothing to lose because none of the ones alive today will ever live long enough to see their lusted after communist utopia.

I,for one do NOT want to see this happen,although I do want to see at least some of the Dim leadership swinging from a gallows.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
All I can say is pray.  Things are moving very quickly. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline aligncare

Tucker: The world welcomes its newest country

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline mountaineer

Tucker: The world welcomes its newest country
Quick! Give them a seat on the U.N. Security Council.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline EdinVA

So, what is the difference between "Chaz" and a state succeeding from the Union in 1860? 

The North invaded the south to force them to reunify...

Asking for a friend... lol

Offline mountaineer

Looks like the police chief is chafing at the restrictions put on her by the mayor.
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
Seattle Police Chief: "Rapes, robberies and all sorts of violent acts have been occurring in the area and we're not able to get to [them]." #capitolhillautonomouszone #antifa #BlackLivesMatter

12:03 AM · Jun 12, 2020
Video at

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1271291958296604675

From NY Post:
Seattle’s police chief told her department Thursday it was “not my decision” to abandon a precinct in an area of the city taken over by protesters — and blasted city officials for giving in to the demonstrators.

In a video address published on the department’s YouTube page, Chief Carmen Best said the city “relented to severe public pressure.” ...
More, and video, at NY Post
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 01:14:53 pm by mountaineer »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nauseating morning.....  MSM giving this enemy army cover under the guise of being "peaceful demostrators"

The MSM is as much of an enemy as the BLM/Antifa rioters themselves. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

CHAZ sympathizers plan to seize a section of Nashville, TN.
Andy Ngô  @MrAndyNgo
There is an event tomorrow in Nashville, Tenn. inspired by the Seattle "autonomous zone."
Organizers are calling for people to come "reclaim" the Legislative Plaza.

11:57 PM · Jun 11, 2020

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So, what is the difference between "Chaz" and a state succeeding from the Union in 1860? 

Insurrective South were rebels, and considerd an enemy on the get go.

Chaz Antifa-ites are peaceful demonstrators exercising their 1st Amendment rights (/s)

Go in with guns blazing, and on day 2, you will have MSM posting  each of the casaulaties with their 4th grade and prom pictures, all smiling. They'll make Chaz Martyrville within a week.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CHAZ Shouts Down Black Women Frustrated They Hijacked Black Lives Matter Movement

Protesters from the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” on Thursday shouted down a group of black women who accused them of hijacking the Black Lives Matter.

Members of the African American Community Advisory Council, which works with the Seattle Police department to improve policing in the city, spoke out in the Chaz Zone on Thursday, according to a report from Komo News.

“The thing is, you have hijacked this!” one woman said. “You have taken the meaning away!”

Other videos of what appeared to be the same conversation were posted on social media.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/12/chaz-shouts-down-black-women-frustrated-they-highjacked-black-lives-matter-movement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@EdinVA

Easy answer. The Communist retards in Chas have no property that New York bankers want to steal and sell.

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

Easy answer. The Communist retards in Chas have no property that New York bankers want to steal and sell.
:yowsa:

Offline goatprairie

CHAZ Shouts Down Black Women Frustrated They Hijacked Black Lives Matter Movement

Protesters from the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” on Thursday shouted down a group of black women who accused them of hijacking the Black Lives Matter.

Members of the African American Community Advisory Council, which works with the Seattle Police department to improve policing in the city, spoke out in the Chaz Zone on Thursday, according to a report from Komo News.

“The thing is, you have hijacked this!” one woman said. “You have taken the meaning away!”

Other videos of what appeared to be the same conversation were posted on social media.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/12/chaz-shouts-down-black-women-frustrated-they-highjacked-black-lives-matter-movement/
Morons arguing with morons.   :pop41:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Circular firing squad. Works for me.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@goatprairie

Those women really and truly thought the left gave a damn about what they "think".

That's cute. Just when you think there is no innocence left in politics,they step up to the plate.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 05:58:07 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

CHAZUpdates
@chaz_updates

CHAZ has set up a supplies poster, apperently it's raining in Seattle right now so this is probably as of just a couple of hours ago

Surprisingly they want Gatorade more than water

11:05 AM · Jun 12, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/chaz_updates/status/1271458618425171968

:laughingdog:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

In my community, last weekend, intelligence suspected that ntifa was coming, to hijack scheduled "lives matter" demonstrations. Locals jined with BLM for peaceful demonstrations.

It worked. Antifa must have learned that they were going to meet heavy sesistence.

and it appears they avoided the place.

the community was spared damage and violence because some people negotiated and arranged how to do peacefuldemonstrations.

Afterwards, some locals said it could be a national model.

Local business and civic leaders,

Local residents

BLM

Law enforcement.

NOT Antifa or others intending damage or violence
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

Funny stuff, RIV.

Funny as in sad and pathetic and Kafkaesque-like.