Author Topic: Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up 'Autonomous Zone' Just Like ISIS and the Paris Commune  (Read 11684 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My generally feeling too, except you don't give your enemies a home base or territory to wage war.

Then lay siege. Cut off utilities and shut down the cell phone towers.  Nothing goes in or out, and arrest anybody trying to leave. If the city refuses, then move the blockade out to the city limits.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Then lay siege. Cut off utilities and shut down the cell phone towers.  Nothing goes in or out, and arrest anybody trying to leave. If the city refuses, then move the blockade out to the city limits.

EXACTLY!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Even easier, stop giving them free shit.  If they want cell tower access, they can pay for it.  Electricity and water?  They can pay for that too.  Food tents?  Food costs money.  Let them have a go at it.  They can tax the people inside their little zone to pay for their services.  Put a big wall around it.  Let them choose.  America?  Or Fascist Utopia?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
They can tax the people inside their little zone to pay for their services.

I've read they are charging all the businesses in their zone $500 each for protection.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

I don't want the President sending the army into a state that doesn't want them,  That's an absolute disaster in the making.

I'd prefer the President let the governor, the mayor and the citizens of Washington know he stands at the ready to assist them.  And absent an outbreak of violence, let Washington deal with this.  They're reaping what they sowed ... and few are disappointed.

In the meantime, block the internet and do the best one can to keep the media out.  Both are fanning the flames an elevating this to a height it doesn't deserve..

Yes, ideally it should be left up to the governor and the mayor.  The mayor obviously isn't protecting the citizens and the governor is denying what is happening; that is also a recipe for a disaster.  Should a disaster erupt, and Trump doesn't step in, my concern is Antifa and thugs will  converge on the next city and then the next, assuming that they will continue to get away with controlling areaswherever they please which will be an even greater disaster and even harder to push back.  Things need to be nipped in the bud now.

IMHO Trump has already commented on what he will do if necessary, unfortunately he's made the same threat a couple of times and hasn't done anything, that has only sent a signal to them that they can continue doing what they are doing.  There isn't any incentive for them to stop because no one is stopping them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@DCPatriot
Whoaaaa there Tex...    That plays into their hand.  Antifa / BLM would love nothing better than creating a bunch of martyrs.

I vote for the seige approach.  Starve the mf'ers out.
It doesn't matter. Typical totalitarians, they will just say the last bunch didn't do it right, didn't try hard enough, didn't have the resources they needed (please click the donate button).
Same ol same ol song and dance, with the same inevitable results.

No, don't give them any martyrs, let them fester in their own juices. With their Lord of the Flies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

I've read they are charging all the businesses in their zone $500 each for protection.

$500 so far.   That will increase a hundredfold within a matter of weeks.  And if they don't pay, their businesses will be confiscated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

After they finally figure out she's a feckless fool, the FBI and National Guard will/should step in.  Ruby Ridge, had 1/10  of the seriousness of an overall takeover part of a city like this.  This won't go on forever.  Watch them give her 72 hours to resolve it.
Ruby Ridge never would have happened if the Feds hadn't tried to get a man to spy on his neighbors to get out of a gun violation that was entrapment.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

No, don't give them any martyrs, let them fester in their own juices. With their Lord of the Flies.

This is how Ayn Rand described it:

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

I just came across this twitter account:
CHAZUpdates   @chaz_updates
Update Account for the wacky shit that happens in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ)
(Not Associated with CHAZ in any way)

One of the updates:
I guess they don't have any idea how much farm it takes to feed people.
Maybe they should call Mike Bloomberg. He can teach them how in five minutes...

:silly:

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I have to disagree on this one; yes ultimately it is a state issue.  However, when a state loses control of one of their cities and their citizens are threatened, then it is the responsibility of the President.  He is Chief of State; head of the government and his duty is to protect the people of this country.

If he allows Seattle to fall, it will only be a matter of time before we see city after city become overtaken.  Then you will see a civil war. I for one hope we can avoid that.
Block the on ramps, off ramps, re-route rail traffic. Isolate them, if that's what they want. No fuel, no power, no water, no internet, no cell phones. These United States are under no obligation to support any hostile foreign power in any way.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Washington is very strong Dem state, but almost 40% of the electorate voted for Trump in 2016.
Do they deserve to be treated like trash by the Dems?
Well, while we are playing "city states" how about Conservatives designate some zone of their own.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

Well, while we are playing "city states" how about Conservatives designate some zone of their own.

I like that idea....A LOT!!

Offline mountaineer

I guess they don't have any idea how much farm it takes to feed people.
Maybe they should call Mike Bloomberg. He can teach them how in five minutes...

:silly:
Not a problem, they'll just call Mommy when their little tummies start growling too much. She'll be there in her Volvo with vegan faux chicken nuggets in no time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher

I like that idea....A LOT!!

If conservatives tried that we'd be carpet bombed!!!!!!!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Should a disaster erupt, and Trump doesn't step in, my concern is ...

Two big ifs at @libertybele   Please start with this:  What is an example of a disaster erupting that would give the President the legal and moral authority to step over the state's governor and bring in NG or Army forces?

I'm truly interested.  I'm having trouble naming one short of the warlords taking US law into their own hands and meting out "justice" within those six blocks; or the wokes physically harming others outside their club.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 10:28:32 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline EdinVA

Yes, ideally it should be left up to the governor and the mayor.  The mayor obviously isn't protecting the citizens and the governor is denying what is happening; that is also a recipe for a disaster.  Should a disaster erupt, and Trump doesn't step in, my concern is Antifa and thugs will  converge on the next city and then the next, assuming that they will continue to get away with controlling areaswherever they please which will be an even greater disaster and even harder to push back.  Things need to be nipped in the bud now.

IMHO Trump has already commented on what he will do if necessary, unfortunately he's made the same threat a couple of times and hasn't done anything, that has only sent a signal to them that they can continue doing what they are doing.  There isn't any incentive for them to stop because no one is stopping them.
That's the ole domino theory, very popular during the '60's and 70's to get and keep us neck deep into the war, police action, in Vietnam, never panned out, 58,000 lives later.
We are talking a few dozen thugs, not thousands of armed/trained troops.

Online libertybele

Two big ifs at @libertybele   Please start with this:  What is an example of a disaster erupting that would give the President the legal and moral authority to step over the state's governor and bring in NG or Army forces?

I'm truly interested.  I'm having trouble naming one short of the warlords taking US law into their own hands and meting out "justice" within those six blocks; or the wokes physically harming others outside their club.

Gee, I don't know, charging people for protection and when they refuse to pay, stealing their businesses and/or harming the business owner(s).  Once they seize a couple of businesses, do you really think they will stop and won't hesitate to expand their borders?  Trump needs to step in IF the governor and mayor continue to do nothing and this escalates.  Trump shouldn't make idle threats; that only shows weakness on his part and they will quickly learn he doesn't do what he means.  That in itself is problematic.

Thinking that they won't expand into other cities I think is being overly optimistic. Once they realize that they have no resistance, they will continue to "occupy" as many cities as they can.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

That's the ole domino theory, very popular during the '60's and 70's to get and keep us neck deep into the war, police action, in Vietnam, never panned out, 58,000 lives later.
We are talking a few dozen thugs, not thousands of armed/trained troops.

Again, and this is just my opinion, I don't see this limited to a few dozen thugs, and could possibly be hundreds if not thousands. Does anyone really know?  I'm thinking back to when we saw caravans of migrants crossing over our borders; thousands showed up from over 50 different countries. It was found that they were paid and encouraged to swarm our borders; funded by Soros.  This could easily escalate into something similar.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sounds like people are having their civil rights violated.  Federal law.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gee, I don't know, charging people for protection and when they refuse to pay, stealing their businesses and/or harming the business owner(s). 

Still a state issue, IMHO @libertybele   Federal intervention would still need an invitation.

Once they seize a couple of businesses, do you really think they will stop and won't hesitate to expand their borders?  Trump needs to step in IF the governor and mayor continue to do nothing and this escalates

I don't know what's going to goad them into expanding their "borders".  (Love the wall, BTW  happy77)   

If they seize local businesses it's a state issue.  But if they seize satellite offices of US businesses and the HQ across state lines object, well.... we're getting closer to a federal intervention.  But still Washington state government must be given the right of first response.   Under these circumstances feds could move if the state declines to end it.

Thinking that they won't expand into other cities I think is being overly optimistic.

And reacting before they do is not helpful, either.  It could encourage the very response we're trying to prevent.

This needs more time to "ripen".   :laugh:  Feds won't get a second chance at a first response.  They must get the reason for action and the action itself right the first time.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 11:37:57 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

Still a state issue, IMHO @libertybele   Federal intervention would still need an invitation.

I don't know what's going to goad them into expanding their "borders".  (Love the wall, BTW  happy77)   

If they seize local businesses it's a state issue.  But if they seize satellite offices of US businesses and the HQ across state lines object, well.... we're getting closer to a federal intervention.  But still Washington state government must be given the right of first response.   Under these circumstances feds could move if the state declines to end it.

And reacting before they do is not helpful, either.  It could encourage the very response we're trying to prevent.

This needs more time to "ripen".   :laugh:  Feds won't get a second chance at a first response.  They must get the reason for action and the action itself right the first time.

I don't know why the cops left in the first place.  Were they run off or did they walk out?  Either way, then the mayor should have called in the National Guard to secure the area' he failed to do so.  Then I'd think it would be up to the governor.  The news is reporting that he is in denial.  So, I still think it's up to the feds to act.  What exactly are the feds waiting for?

Offline EdinVA

I don't know why the cops left in the first place.  Were they run off or did they walk out?  Either way, then the mayor should have called in the National Guard to secure the area' he failed to do so.  Then I'd think it would be up to the governor.  The news is reporting that he is in denial.  So, I still think it's up to the feds to act.  What exactly are the feds waiting for?
Just happened to be reading this....
Seattle police chief: 'Leaving the precinct was not my decision'
“The decision to board up the precinct, our precinct, our home, the first precinct I worked in, was something I had been holding off,” Best said. “You should know, leaving the precinct was not my decision. “
The immediate area had seen more than a week of protests, with some of them growing violent. A man allegedly drove into a crowd of protesters Sunday night and shot someone just a block away from the building.
“You fought for days to protect it,” Best continued in her remarks. “I asked you to stand on that line, day in and day out – to be pelted with projectiles, to be screamed at, threatened and in some cases hurt.”
SEATTLE LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERTS URGE POLICE TO TAKE BACK 'CHAZ' BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
Protesters allegedly also threw glass bottles, rocks and “explosives” at police there on Saturday. Police said they used blast balls and pepper spray to try and break up the crowds. The city also made the decision to ban its police force from using tear gas to quell the unrest.
“To have a change of course, nearly two weeks in,” Best said, shaking her head. “It seems like an insult to you and our community.”
She blamed “the city” for giving in to “severe public pressure” for the decision to pull out of the East Precinct building.https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-police-chief-leaving-precinct

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

If conservatives tried that we'd be carpet bombed!!!!!!!
By who?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

My two bits is that Trump has no choice but to step in if non-Americans are intimidated.

That would make it a federal matter in a hurry if a country demanded the protection of its citizens legally on US soil.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington