Author Topic: New letterhead, already? CHAZ purportedly changes name to CHOP amid infighting  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New letterhead, already? CHAZ purportedly changes name to CHOP amid infighting
June 14, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

CHAZ has 99 problems, and all of them involve fighting.

First, some of the left-wing activists who inhabit the so-called Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in Seattle are reportedly trying to rename it the Capitol Hill Occupation Protest (CHOP), and the evidence suggests it’s because they’re embarrassed.

The thing about autonomy is it denotes self-reliance. Yet the Chazistanis, as they’ve been mockingly called, displayed zero self-reliance when they called the Seattle Fire Department late Thursday to help them with a dumpster fire.

Not too long after the story went viral on social media, videos began emerging of the left-wing activists formerly known as Chazistanis suddenly telling people that they are Chopistanis, not Chazistanis, and were in fact never Chazistanis.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/14/new-letterhead-already-chaz-purportedly-changes-name-to-chop-amid-infighting-934544
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
CHIT....Captiol Hill Independent Terrorists.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

I kind of like CHUM...Capital Hill Useless Mothers.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Wish we could feed them to the sharks.

Maybe CHAFE- Capital Hill Area Free Extremist
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 10:03:27 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They are dodging something. By claiming to be "autonomous" and not part of the US, they are open to invasion as an area in rebellion. The name change is in time to keep the troops from coming in (for now).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gee,who would have ever thought that a bunch of anarchists,most of whom have never even had a job and still live with their mamas,would have a hard time agreeing on how to govern?

Sure is a shock to ME!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Night Hides Not

Plus,Chum is a word for bait used by fishermen.

I like it! Kinda serves as a "highest and best use" for those alleged people.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
 ****sheep****
They are dodging something. By claiming to be "autonomous" and not part of the US, they are open to invasion as an area in rebellion. The name change is in time to keep the troops from coming in (for now).

@Smokin Joe

I still say the best way to deal with this is to seal off the area with armed cops and/or NG troops,and have Trump put federal pressure on the governor to force the mayor to cut off food,water,and electricity to that neighborhood to force them to leave.

Then lock their asses up when they do leave until the court is able to separate the ones who committed felonies from the ones that only committed misdemeanors,and then charge all of them you have evidence against.

Those Trust Fund chlll-runs need a little time in an actual jail with some homebois in order to get the proper "seasoning".