Author Topic: There's More to the Story of the 'Elderly' Protester Knocked Down by Buffalo Police Than You're Bein  (Read 860 times)

Offline bilo

As Gugino engages with the two officers, a third officer comes up from the rear and directs the others to keep moving. Voices can be heard shouting at Gugino to move back as one officer, the one directly in front of Gugino, raises his baton in a two-handed grip and shoves him. The officer to Gugino’s right extends a hand and also gives him a push.

It did not appear the force used by either officer was inordinately vigorous. Clearly they intended to move Gugino back rather than knock him down. Still, despite his presumed expertise in dealing with such confrontations, Gugino is perhaps not as nimble as he once was. He stumbled backward for a few steps before falling to the sidewalk. As blood begins pooling beneath Gugino’s head, one of the officers stops as if prepared to help him, but he is directed to keep moving.

If Gugino had not fallen, few but the most ardent cop-haters (like Gugino himself) would argue the officers had used excessive force and violated the law. But here we are in a time of mass hysteria, so Officers Robert McCabe, 32, and Aaron Torgalski, 39, have been suspended without pay and charged with felony assault. They have pleaded not guilty and were released without bail.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/jack-dunphy/2020/06/08/theres-more-to-the-story-of-the-elderly-protester-knocked-down-by-buffalo-police-than-youre-being-told-n508740

It seems there's more to this than is being reported.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline GourmetDan

"In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner.  You might have heard the term “skimming”; it’s essentially the same.  Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest).  Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY:"

https://youtu.be/9CubkyIzygQ
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner.  You might have heard the term “skimming”; it’s essentially the same.  Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest).  Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY:"

I saw that.  Peculiar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

As the title to the article says "There's more to the Story..."

I was wondering why the entire squad resigned from this detail. Now it starts to make sense. If those in charge are not going to support them doing their jobs it's not smart to put yourself in harms way. Also, the captured "tweets" give you a better picture who this old guy was.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
As the title to the article says "There's more to the Story..."

I was wondering why the entire squad resigned from this detail. Now it starts to make sense. If those in charge are not going to support them doing their jobs it's not smart to put yourself in harms way. Also, the captured "tweets" give you a better picture who this old guy was.

Well, yeah!  That's why everybody else on the Emergency Response Team quit the extra detail.  57 cops said "F** this!"  They don't need to have a stupid Police Chief holding that sword over their heads. 

57 cops in a city the size of Buffalo had better get somebody's attention that there is something wrong here.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

clearly he was capturing the officer’s comm info. I wanna know why banging his head on the pavement caused his ear to bleed.

Offline bilo

Well, yeah!  That's why everybody else on the Emergency Response Team quit the extra detail.  57 cops said "F** this!"  They don't need to have a stupid Police Chief holding that sword over their heads. 

57 cops in a city the size of Buffalo had better get somebody's attention that there is something wrong here.

It sure got mine.

I saw the video of the cops pushing the guy. It's obvious to me they weren't trying to hurt the guy. Now we find out they are obeying orders when they were told to push him.

Offline bilo

clearly he was capturing the officer’s comm info. I wanna know why banging his head on the pavement caused his ear to bleed.

I think it's as simple as he's 75 and not as agile as he thinks he is. We already know he's not very bright, just read his tweets in the article. As people speculate he may well have been trying to capture comm info for antifa, we just don't know for sure but his behavior is suspicious.

Offline mountaineer

Britt Griffith  @britttgriffith

Old man brags about his political protesting arrests going all the way back in 2006. Social media filled with anti-cop posts. The device in his hand is a frequency scanner, I know this because I had one just like it. Professional agitator old man is.
10:56 AM · Jun 9, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

'Freaking awful': OANN in turmoil after Trump cites report to claim injured Buffalo protester could be 'antifa provocateur'

by Mike Brest

June 09, 2020 05:57 PM
Updated Jun 09, 2020, 06:07 PM

A One America News Network segment suggesting the elderly protester who was shoved by police in Buffalo, New York, had ties to antifa has exasperated multiple journalists within the right-wing cable news network.

In the clip, which President Trump amplified on Tuesday, OANN reporter Kristian Rouz said Martin Gugino, the 75-year-old man who was seen in a viral video falling backward to the ground and bleeding out of his ear after two officers pushed him during a George Floyd protest, was employing “common antifa tactics” in his face-off with police.

The ensuing backlash over what is widely being billed as a conspiracy theory has permeated the OANN newsroom.
"Several people in the newsroom spoke out about the story," one employee, who was granted anonymity for fear of retribution, told the Washington Examiner.

Another source who was given anonymity told the Washington Examiner that they "do not personally believe Gugino has ties to antifa."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/freaking-awful-oann-in-turmoil-after-trump-cites-report-to-claim-injured-buffalo-protester-could-be-antifa-provocateur
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline skeeter

'Freaking awful': OANN in turmoil after Trump cites report to claim injured Buffalo protester could be 'antifa provocateur'

by Mike Brest

June 09, 2020 05:57 PM
Updated Jun 09, 2020, 06:07 PM

A One America News Network segment suggesting the elderly protester who was shoved by police in Buffalo, New York, had ties to antifa has exasperated multiple journalists within the right-wing cable news network.

In the clip, which President Trump amplified on Tuesday, OANN reporter Kristian Rouz said Martin Gugino, the 75-year-old man who was seen in a viral video falling backward to the ground and bleeding out of his ear after two officers pushed him during a George Floyd protest, was employing “common antifa tactics” in his face-off with police.

The ensuing backlash over what is widely being billed as a conspiracy theory has permeated the OANN newsroom.
"Several people in the newsroom spoke out about the story," one employee, who was granted anonymity for fear of retribution, told the Washington Examiner.

Another source who was given anonymity told the Washington Examiner that they "do not personally believe Gugino has ties to antifa."

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/freaking-awful-oann-in-turmoil-after-trump-cites-report-to-claim-injured-buffalo-protester-could-be-antifa-provocateur
OAN must be taking a larger bite out of the market. Anonymous is trashing them now, as well.

Offline roamer_1

clearly he was capturing the officer’s comm info.

Might have been cell phone capture too... fairly easy to get the cell number, geo hist, and such from a phone that is not protected... And most phones are not protected. A more sophisticated skimmer, given the time, would surrender online banking, passwords, and etc.

He could find out where they live.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
OAN must be taking a larger bite out of the market. Anonymous is trashing them now, as well.

That "Anonymous" character sure gets around, eh?
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Might have been cell phone capture too... fairly easy to get the cell number, geo hist, and such from a phone that is not protected... And most phones are not protected. A more sophisticated skimmer, given the time, would surrender online banking, passwords, and etc.

Yeah, the techies at the cop shop need to be concerned about this, and the security of their comm system.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

That "Anonymous" character sure gets around, eh?
every reporter has him on speed dial.

Offline skeeter

Huh. I’da shoved him a lot harder then.

Offline roamer_1

Yeah, the techies at the cop shop need to be concerned about this, and the security of their comm system.

It has gotten better... but messing with a locked phone every time you get a text... it gets laborious.
fingerprint is a little easier than PWD or PIN, but there still is no efficient method. Facial recognition would be a solution, voice recognition... but both of those still require direct interface that is not always desirable..

Do I need t add my discomfort with giving tech your fingerprint, voice print, and facial recog? What an ID database they are building... That is the dark side of this drive for security...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It has gotten better... but messing with a locked phone every time you get a text... it gets laborious.
fingerprint is a little easier than PWD or PIN, but there still is no efficient method. Facial recognition would be a solution, voice recognition... but both of those still require direct interface that is not always desirable..

Do I need t add my discomfort with giving tech your fingerprint, voice print, and facial recog? What an ID database they are building... That is the dark side of this drive for security...

Not liking it here, either.
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Hospitalized protester, expecting very big settlement, now interviewing for live-in carregivers.

Interviews  to be in various costumes; nurse, stockings, panties, bras, etc.

The return of Anna Nicho0le Smith

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
PJ Media does a great job reporting.... really like their web site...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I would imagine what he had was on him.  Obviously the cops that pushed him would have a better defense had they recovered the device.  Had they stopped and gotten help for the man that was laying there bleeding from the head.  I wont say one way or the other what he was doing, but the way to find out was not walking away. 

So we are all supposed to guess and start conspiracy theories.  To deflect from what should have happened once the man was down.  Also fuel to protesters who feed on stories like this to keep on going.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I would imagine what he had was on him.  Obviously the cops that pushed him would have a better defense had they recovered the device.  Had they stopped and gotten help for the man that was laying there bleeding from the head.  I wont say one way or the other what he was doing, but the way to find out was not walking away. 

So we are all supposed to guess and start conspiracy theories.  To deflect from what should have happened once the man was down.  Also fuel to protesters who feed on stories like this to keep on going.

Did you read the article, he had help within seconds (not the front line's job)... ?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline bilo

Did you read the article, he had help within seconds (not the front line's job)... ?

You're right. The article does a good ob of explaining what this police units job is and how it's done. For example the entire line stops until the obstruction is dealt with, that's why the officer is telling the front line guys to push the man back. The entire line had stopped and they want to avoid giving those who aren't complying with the order to disperse time to regroup.

The article also did a great job of pointing out who this old guy really is.