Author Topic: Police Chief Forced out After Praising Citizens Armed Against Looters  (Read 581 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
The police chief of Lowell, Michigan, was forced to resign Thursday after using a Facebook post to praise four citizens who armed themselves to oppose looters.

WOOD reports Chief Steven Bukala posted a photo of the four armed citizens and wrote, “So these fine young men called me today. They wanted to exercise their Second Amendment rights and walk down Main Street. They saw what happened in Grand Rapids. They said it’s not going to happen here. We have your backs. I thanked them for letting me know they were in town and to call if they see something.”

On the Lowell Police Department’s Facebook page Chief Bukala wrote, “We at the Lowell Police Department support the legally armed citizen and the Second Amendment.”

<snip>

The Lowell City Manager claimed Chief Bukala’s post represented “conduct unbecoming of a police officer” and violated city police barring personnel from allowing “personal feelings to influence their professional conduct.”

Chief Bukala was told he could resign by 5 p.m. Thursday or be terminated at 5:01 p.m. Lowell resigned.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/07/police-chief-forced-out-after-praising-citizens-armed-against-looters/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

Sue 'em Chief.

Offline verga

Forced to quit for doing the right thing.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.