Author Topic: Rod Rosenstein’s devastating admissions  (Read 321 times)

rangerrebew

Rod Rosenstein’s devastating admissions
« on: June 09, 2020, 01:45:18 pm »

Rod Rosenstein’s devastating admissions
If the worst allegations are proven, they will reveal one of the most far-reaching political scandals in American history

Charles Lipson

June 8, 2020

12:33 PM

Rod Rosenstein’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee was quiet, calm, almost bemused. But the tale he told was devastating — to the FBI, the Department of Justice, and the Mueller investigation. It destroyed three years of media narrative about ‘Trump-Russia’ collusion. It’s obvious now why Senate Democrats want to kill all future hearings on the topic. They lack the votes to do it, but it’s the thought that counts.

Testifying under oath, Rosenstein laid out a series of fundamental problems plaguing the entire collusion investigation. Actually, he did even more. When questioned by Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, Rosenstein agreed that when he appointed Robert Mueller as Special Counsel in summer 2017, there was no basis for the appointment and that the FBI already knew it. In retrospect, he says, he appointed a Special Counsel because the FBI hid crucial fact facts from him. They vigorously deny it.

https://spectator.us/rod-rosenstein-devastating-admissions/

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Rod Rosenstein’s devastating admissions
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 03:47:11 pm »
Time to end the FBI.  Fold them into Homeland, eliminating anyone above first line supervision.  Trump is sleeping on the job.  These corrupt b*st*rds will do it again, given the opportunity.

Offline MeganC

• I'm the same MeganC from Free Republic.
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 03:53:54 pm »
Time to end the FBI.  Fold them into Homeland, eliminating anyone above first line supervision.  Trump is sleeping on the job.  These corrupt b*st*rds will do it again, given the opportunity.

Very likely there are people in the FBI right now working to overthrow the President. It has become a rogue organization much like the CIA had been in the 1970's and 1980's and it is in dire need of public scrutiny.
There is nothing feminine about feminism.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 04:04:11 pm »
Very likely there are people in the FBI right now working to overthrow the President. It has become a rogue organization much like the CIA had been in the 1970's and 1980's and it is in dire need of public scrutiny.

Its what results when Americans elect a community activist as POTUS. EVERYTHING is politicized to their advantage.

BLM is trying to politicize local law enforcement right now.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 04:05:11 pm by skeeter »

Offline MeganC

• I'm the same MeganC from Free Republic.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 04:09:32 pm »
BLM is trying to politicize local law enforcement right now.

I hate the Bureau of Land Management!!!!   
There is nothing feminine about feminism.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 01:06:26 pm »

Sorry to say it, but I agree.

The FBI needs a major culling. The best sort of culling is
by firing squad or large club not some legal piece of paper.
And the FBI has players who committed Treason.

Batter up.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 02:38:20 pm »
I will take this "outrage" seriously when I see career pols and Feebs doing perp walks,and getting some serious felony convictions and sentences in federal prisons.

Until then,I will continue to see it as just one more smoke screen to calm down the "little people" so that nobody important gets indicted.

I want to see Feeb agents testifying under immunity pleas with the understanding that who comes forward the fastest with the most information leading to convictions of the bosses who gave them orders,testimony on what the orders were,and the stated intent of the orders will get the sweetheart prison deals usually only given to corrupt politicians.

The others,including the politicians that originated this program will get hammered with max time in Max Fed Lockup.

Make me happy. Do that,and I will once again become a True Believer in the American Way.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!