Author Topic: Pelosi, Schumer kneel in silence for almost 9 minutes to honor George Floyd  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
9 bleep minutes? Must have been uncomfortable.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
What a bunch of hypocritical clowns.  Anyone voting Democommie needs their brain examined.

Offline EdinVA

9 bleep minutes? Must have been uncomfortable.
no, This is uncomfortable

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
no, This is uncomfortable

@EdinVA

How? You have the high ground,a clear field of fire,and if you want,can just amuse yourself by rolling grenades down the hill. It's hilarious to hear the panic in their voices when you do this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

:shrug:

Touche I guess?
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
These politicians just annoy the heck out of me... "we work so hard"..." this is so tough"... they have no idea what hard is...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The only reason they knelt so long was they couldn't get their asses back up. That hypocrite Pelosi, kneels for Floyd but doesn't give a rats ass for all the Black babies (yes and all the others) aborted every day. Somebody should tell the witch that Floyd was just another late term abortion and ask why she cares about him but none of the others.

Offline mountaineer

Jeffrey Marty @Jeffrey_Marty
The Democrats are culturally appropriating a Kente cloth from a tribe that captured slaves and sold them to the British.

5:50 PM · Jun 9, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jeffrey Marty @Jeffrey_Marty
The Democrats are culturally appropriating a Kente cloth from a tribe that captured slaves and sold them to the British.

5:50 PM · Jun 9, 2020

Who was Kunte Kente, anyway?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
These politicians just annoy the heck out of me... "we work so hard"..." this is so tough"... they have no idea what hard is...

Kneeling for 9 minutes is painful though. That must have sucked.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's why Fatty Waddler did not kneel in the first place.  The man knows his limitations, most times.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Every black person in Africa broke down into two categories, slave traders or slaves.  Virtually everyone left in Africa through the years free during the slave trade years were slave traders.  They(blacks) captured whole villages and marched them to the coast to be loaded on slave ships.

Anyone that believes these Democommies care two sh*ts for any black person in the USA just does not know their history.  Hundreds of thousands of black babies each year are murdered, and Planned Parenthood fulfills its mission every day of containing the growth of what they deem undesirables in our society with the global genocide they sponsor.  Yet the Dems perpetuate the fabrication they care about blacks.  What a bunch of crap!!!  And what is worse is that this genocide is funded heavily by the USA taxpayer.  Ugggh!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't believe what the media is trying to get you to believe about a united black front. It just ain't true.

I went on a minor rant about George Floyd last week in a public place with several blacks in it,and not a single one of them objected,and more than a few were nodding their heads and smiling.

I was at the DMV today renewing my handicapped tags when I noticed his funeral ceremony was playing on the big tv mounted on the wall,and everybody was giving speeches about what a great guy he had been. I had all I could take,so I went off on a rant about "that "great guy" was a life-long career criminal who had never had a steady job,or supported his children,and about how the HELL can his children who had been living in a different state than him for the last 20 years or so be suddenly missing him. Then I went off on how his parasite family didn't work either,and go fund me had collected 26 MILLION in contributions for them. Hell,THEY would have killed him a long time ago if they had had known they were going to get  a pay-off like that.

The two black women behind the counter didn't say anything,but they were smiling,and the black guy in the line behind me started talking to me and agreeing,saying he and other blacks like him had been working and supporting their families all their lives,and resented being lumped in with people like him.
BTW,he told he me was retired Navy.

Granted,this is a small group of blacks from two different rural communities,not "urban youts",but I am sensing that are maybe more blacks fed up with this crap than we might have thought at first.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:20:45 am by sneakypete »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hotep Jesus
@HotepJesus

This is political blackface

4:41 PM · Jun 8, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/HotepJesus/status/1270093622763978752

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A fiction of imagination.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty

Think "Roots",one of the greatest fictions ever told.

Offline mountaineer

Worst minstrel show, ever. They didn't even sing.

Offline Hoodat

Ouch.  Democrats donning the traditional garb of slave traders.  How appropriate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Will anyone take a knee in silence for the record 18 people killed in Chicago last Sunday?

Virtue signalling is the new, deadly pandemic.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Will anyone take a knee in silence for the record 18 people killed in Chicago last Sunday?

It's not new.  :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

Some black lives matter more than others.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Some black lives matter more than others.

True.  The black lives that especially don't matter are those who are hard-working, God-fearing and law-abiding.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline PeteS in CA

Especially for the arthritic oldsters among them (I resemble that remark!). Given who they are, one can hope .....
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

Ouch.  Democrats donning the traditional garb of slave traders.  How appropriate.
Yes, it is. Shackles should be the symbol of the Democrat party.