Author Topic: Sen. Lindsey Graham doesn’t buy the idea that Donald Trump has divided the country  (Read 430 times)

Offline libertybele

I think he's out of touch with reality ... IF the ENTIRE GOP doesn't stand with this President and if the President doesn't start doing what he's threatened, we're not going to make it to another election, let alone another four years.

Sen. Lindsey Graham doesn’t buy the idea that Donald Trump has divided the country

....“This idea that it’s Donald Trump dividing the country — I don’t buy it,” he said at a campaign office in West Ashley. “I think he has a record with minority communities you’d be proud of.”

“Imagine four more years of having conservative judges at every level of the federal judiciary,” he said. “One in five judges in the United States right now today were appointed by Donald Trump — two Supreme Court judges. Imagine what the next four years holds for the judiciary.”.....

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/sen-lindsey-graham-doesnt-buy-the-idea-that-donald-trump-has-divided-the-country/article_30c0a2fc-a8bc-11ea-868f-a72d037d3414.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is no doubt in my mind this country is divided, and people who want to hang that on Donald Trump are, well, FOS.  This has been going on since Perot got rid of Bush the Elder in 1992.  The Rats have been pushing the envelope ever since they got the White Hut back after 12 years under Reagan, and then sort of Bush 41.  (I will always remember the era not as "Reagan-bush, then Clinton," but rather "Reagan, then Bush-Clinton.")

It was already in full swing when they tried to steal the Election in 2000.  The lefties spent the Clinton years reinforcing their grip and kicking out the Old Guard.  The political spectators have been decrying the so-called moderates being driven out since 1994.

And now, we are to believe a fellow who never really dabbled in Politics until 2014 is responsible for 30 years of polarization? 9999hair out0000
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

There is no doubt in my mind this country is divided, and people who want to hang that on Donald Trump are, well, FOS.  This has been going on since Perot got rid of Bush the Elder in 1992.  The Rats have been pushing the envelope ever since they got the White Hut back after 12 years under Reagan, and then sort of Bush 41.  (I will always remember the era not as "Reagan-bush, then Clinton," but rather "Reagan, then Bush-Clinton.")

It was already in full swing when they tried to steal the Election in 2000.  The lefties spent the Clinton years reinforcing their grip and kicking out the Old Guard.  The political spectators have been decrying the so-called moderates being driven out since 1994.

And now, we are to believe a fellow who never really dabbled in Politics until 2014 is responsible for 30 years of polarization? 9999hair out0000

There are a some people who want to hang a lot of things on Trump and yes ... they are FOS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Go back to Nixon. The Left never forgave Nixon for his involvement with HUAC, and they were going to get him one way or the other.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Go back to Nixon. The Left never forgave Nixon for his involvement with HUAC, and they were going to get him one way or the other.

That's right.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Lindsey what a little liberal weasel.  He plays both sides of the coin most of the time.  Trumps favorite little gang of eight weasel.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
in 1964 Goldwater was "too conservative."

It was feared he might escalate Vietnam. So they elected Johnson, who escalated Vietnam.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
in 1964 Goldwater was "too conservative."

It was feared he might escalate Vietnam. So they elected Johnson, who escalated Vietnam.

...and botched the job.
I will NOT comply.