Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

What is the Level of your Current Misery, Politically (or otherwise)?

(1/26) > >>

corbe:
    I've been shucking my duties as the Poll Thread Moderator and First and Foremost I want to apologize, for that (only).   wink777

I've just been so busy lately working on my ol house trying to divert my attention away from all this $hit of late, Covid AND Riots.

HISTORICALLY

libertybele:

--- Quote from: corbe on June 07, 2020, 11:36:43 pm ---    I've been shucking my duties as the Poll Thread Moderator and First and Foremost I want to apologize, for that (only).   wink777

I've just been so busy lately working on my ol house trying to divert my attention away from all this $hit of late, Covid AND Riots.

HISTORICALLY

--- End quote ---

I hear ya ... diversion is necessary --- with what's happening on the home front, COVID crap and the race riots ... I needed a moment of sanity...so I've redecorated the bedroom and am working on landscaping along the fence.  These past couple of months have been difficult.

libertybele:
I voted for praying and more ammo.  Praying is a daily thing of mine ... and ammo ... can't hurt to have a goodly supply on hand.  :yowsa:

I'm 60 something and I don't ever remember things being this bad -- the liberal DEMS are even more nuts, Antifa & BLM are beyond bat crap crazy, the GOPe is even more screwed up then ever, so yes ... prayers and more ammo.

corbe:

dfwgator:
Civil War is Coming, no doubt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version