Author Topic: Giuliani 'disappointed' in reports that Bush won't back Trump's reelection; says Romney has 'chip on  (Read 855 times)

Online libertybele

I'm not a fan of Rudy's but his statement "I mean, the reality is this country is bigger than your personal anger at Trump.”...is an excellent message that people really need to evaluate...he is absolutely correct!

Giuliani 'disappointed' in reports that Bush won't back Trump's reelection; says Romney has 'chip on his shoulder'

President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani did not seem concerned on Sunday about reports that establishment Republicans are publicly saying that they won’t vote for the president in November’s general election.

Giuliani – the former mayor of New York City – said he was “disappointed” to read reports that former President George W. Bush and Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, would not be voting for Trump this November – saying that Bush needs to “get over” Trump’s attack on his brother, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, and that Romney has a “chip on his shoulder.”

“The Bushes are hurt,” Giuliani said on “Sunday Morning Futures.” “They're internally hurt. And my view is you get over it. I mean, the reality is this country is bigger than your personal anger at Trump.”........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giuliani-disappointed-in-reports-that-bush-wont-back-trumps-reelection-says-romney-has-chip-on-his-shoulder

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm not disappointed or shocked.  Bush haaaaaates Trump, and is proving he's just another swamp dweller.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

I'm not disappointed or shocked.  Bush haaaaaates Trump, and is proving he's just another swamp dweller.

Bush, Romney, Clinton; all part of the same ole country club.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bush, Romney, Clinton; all part of the same ole country club.

You can add Mike Lee to that list.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

You can add Mike Lee to that list.

He's been perhaps the biggest disappointment of the lot; he sure had me fooled.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
No surprise since Trump is promoting conspiracy theory that there weren't any WMD's in Iraq.  Why would you expect a president who you trash and blame for the lives of service member vote for you?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No surprise since Trump is promoting conspiracy theory that there weren't any WMD's in Iraq.  Why would you expect a president who you trash and blame for the lives of service member vote for you?

*****rollingeyes*****
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

He’s shown himself to be a small man. What a disappointment.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Why anyone would be surprised by the Bush/Clinton cabal Crime Families coming out against Trump is a mystery to me.  Trump spanked little brother Jeb with no mercy, so it is expected.  And of course, he took the presumed victory from Hillary, so of course the swamp dwellers are going to come out against Trump.  Who needs them?

And as far as Romney goes, he is a fine example of someone turning green each and every day with envy.  Romney is full of himself.  He is on his best day a 2nd rate politicians.  Romney ran and lost against Obama.  Just how bad do you have to be to lose to Obama?  Pretty damn bad. 

What McCain and Romney represent for me is the dire need of the Republican Party to do something different.  Both of them were major losers, and good riddance to the one.  Unfortunately, America must tolerate the other until I guess he dies in office too.  Utah will continue to vote that weak sister into office until he expires, which is bad news for every Republican that hold the presidency over the next X years.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Your want to know who should have  a chip on their  shoulder  Romney?  Us.    IN 2012, this nation was in a Carteresque funk, and highly divided.  You freaking blew or (hate to say) threw the election.  Any stinking decent candidate should have handed Obama's ass to him. This election was easily winnable, and you ran an absolute pathetic campaign.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

He’s shown himself to be a small man. What a disappointment.

Yes he has.

He could have learned from a fellow Texan named Cruz. Ted Cruz has as much cause as anybody to dislike Trump and undercut him at every opportunity, but because Cruz sees a bigger picture he works with Trump and has elevated himself in the process.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline aligncare

Yes he has.

He could have learned from a fellow Texan named Cruz. Ted Cruz has as much cause as anybody to dislike Trump and undercut him at every opportunity, but because Cruz sees a bigger picture he works with Trump and has elevated himself in the process.

Sen. Cruz distinguished himself as a strong ally in the battle to restore America to greatness and commands my honor and respect.  :patriot:

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh, poor Giuliani.  I am disappointed that he advises the president with his criminal friends Igor Fruman, Lev Panas and Paul Manafort.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

Yes he has.

Cruz comes from an average background, while Bush has no idea what it’s like to an average American. To be fair, a Bush SPOX says The NYT story is fake.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Cruz comes from an average background, while Bush has no idea what it’s like to an average American. To be fair, a Bush SPOX says The NYT story is fake.

What?  Did Trump send the Mafia out to encourage him?

Offline roamer_1

but because Cruz sees a bigger picture he works with Trump and has elevated himself in the process.

No, he has not. He has diminished himself greatly.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Not the same guy that ran for president in 2016.  People used to doubt Cruz could win because he didn't always make friends.  He used to have that fire that made him effective.  But he has changed.  Fell in line.  He doesn't seem to have that drive he had to stand out and stand on principle.  I doubt I could vote for him now. 

Offline roamer_1

Not the same guy that ran for president in 2016.  People used to doubt Cruz could win because he didn't always make friends.  He used to have that fire that made him effective.  But he has changed.  Fell in line.  He doesn't seem to have that drive he had to stand out and stand on principle.  I doubt I could vote for him now.

I might still be talked into it - but I don't trust him anymore. I will have a very hard time voting for him. His spotless record now has a big orange stain. No longer in the 90% conservative club... Hardly in the 80's...

He is not as unswerving as he had portrayed. And it's a damn cryin shame.

Online DB

Unfortunately I have to agree.

Now the GOP is all in on a man of bad character that has little understanding of the constitution while the country is in grave danger. He's wholly unable to lead by organizing his party to a common purpose. He just fractures people further and further leaving a wake of angry and vengeful ex administration officials - all of which he chose. And his faithful can't find the common denominator to all the chaos... Weak leadership voids are often filled with bad actors and we're getting a major dose.

A pathetic place to be.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I might still be talked into it - but I don't trust him anymore. I will have a very hard time voting for him. His spotless record now has a big orange stain. No longer in the 90% conservative club... Hardly in the 80's...

He is not as unswerving as he had portrayed. And it's a damn cryin shame.

Sure is a shame.  I liked him.  But it started going down hill when he needed Trumps endorsement.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Now the GOP is all in on a man of bad character that has little understanding of the constitution while the country is in grave danger. He's wholly unable to lead by organizing his party to a common purpose. He just fractures people further and further leaving a wake of angry and vengeful ex administration officials - all of which he chose. And his faithful can't find the common denominator to all the chaos... Weak leadership voids are often filled with bad actors and we're getting a major dose.

A pathetic place to be.

I agree mostly, but there is a common purpose.  Thus the reason for the angry wake of ex administration.  Just watch every time Trump fires someone the faithful ring in with they were disloyal.  they are right, they didn't get the common purpose,  its Trump.   Sad.

Offline roamer_1

A pathetic place to be.

Exactly right... And it has cost us more fortune than anything ever.