Author Topic: Romney marches with George Floyd protesters in DC  (Read 576 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Romney marches with George Floyd protesters in DC
« on: June 07, 2020, 10:36:50 pm »
Romney marches with George Floyd protesters in DC
By John Bowden - 06/07/20 06:12 PM EDT

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) joined protesters marching in Washington, D.C., in response to the death of George Floyd on Sunday, as demonstrations continue to sweep the country amid calls for police reform.

Videos and photos of the event showed Romney walking in the street while wearing a mask to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, which health officials have warned could spike as a result of the massive demonstrations around the country. In an interview with NBC, Romney explained that "many voices" needed to join together and stand against racism in the U.S.

"We need a voice against racism, we need many voices against racism and against brutality. And we need to stand up and say 'Black Lives Matter,'" he told an NBC reporter.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/501582-romney-marches-with-george-floyd-demonstrators-in-dc
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Romney marches with George Floyd protesters in DC
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2020, 10:40:15 pm »
I resent being made to feel like a racist for wishing our public dialogue were based upon facts instead of emotional bullsh*t and lies.

And Romney is just a piece of excrement. I don’t know what he thinks he’s going to gain by adapting the left’s rhetoric.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 10:41:16 pm by skeeter »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 10:49:54 pm »
I resent being made to feel like a racist for wishing our public dialogue were based upon facts instead of emotional bullsh*t and lies.

And Romney is just a piece of excrement. I don’t know what he thinks he’s going to gain by adapting the left’s rhetoric.

Oh .... first thing that pops into my mind is he wants the VP slot.  What other reason?  Romney the rich white man doesn't stand a chance if he doesn't play along. He's a fool if he really thinks people are going to see him as some kind of white superhero now.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 10:55:00 pm »
I voted for this bleep. What a fool I was.

Never again, cucks. Never again.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 10:57:26 pm »
Democrats still hate you, Romney.

And now, so do we.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 11:02:44 pm »
Oh .... first thing that pops into my mind is he wants the VP slot.  What other reason?  Romney the rich white man doesn't stand a chance if he doesn't play along. He's a fool if he really thinks people are going to see him as some kind of white superhero now.
then he’s more stupid than I think he is. Today’s rat party would just as soon start telling the truth than get behind a republican who looks like he stepped out of a 50s sitcom.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2020, 11:13:45 pm »
Democrats still hate you, Romney.

And now, so do we.
He seems to believe he can win over the Dems. What a tool.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 11:13:46 pm »
I voted for this bleep. What a fool I was.

Never again, cucks. Never again.
:yowsa:

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 02:23:17 am »
Gee ... guess it's a family tradition.  *****rollingeyes*****

Romney shares photo of late father at civil rights rally in suburban Detroit

A tweet by Utah Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of a photo of his late father, former Michigan Gov. George Romney, at a suburban Detroit civil rights march, has been retweeted more than 21,000 times.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2020/06/07/romney-shares-photo-late-father-civil-rights-rally-suburban-detroit/3170353001/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 02:25:21 am »
Probably the first time in his life Romney actually was with a black person.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2020, 02:27:42 am »
Probably the first time in his life Romney actually was with a black person.

I'm sure one of his best friends is Black.  *****rollingeyes*****

Online corbe

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2020, 02:37:32 am »
   Like McCain, if he were still alive, Romney will forever be a pain in Trump's azz.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2020, 02:53:23 am »
All lives matter.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2020, 03:04:52 am »
All lives matter.

All Dogs Lives Matter.

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2020, 03:10:14 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.