Author Topic: VIDEO: When Will Jacobin Left Demand Biden Removal from Democrat Ticket?  (Read 652 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Just as the Jacobins of the French Revolution ended up eating their own including Danton and Robespierre, we are now seeing the Jacobin Left in America doing the same. The latest example was when the the squishy liberal mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Frey, was just denounced and booed because he would not agree to defunding the police department which, of course, would mean its abolition. So the question has to be asked, how long before the Jacobin Left demand the removal of the author of the 1994 crime bill, Joe Biden, from the Democrat ticket?

If Frey is being denounced for not agreeing to basically abolish the police department then how could the Jacobin Left also not denounce the author of the crime bill that they detest? Oh, and when do they start asking Biden if he favors defunding police departments? You know it has to happen sometime this campaign season.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@pjcomix

Do you really think anyone will be allowed to ask him anything he doesn't already have a per-recorded answer to?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

The rats got the tiger by the tail. The undecideds will be horrified by what happens next.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Unreported by anybody:  Sloe Joe clinched the Nomination Tuesday when his committed Delegate count exceeded 1,910 Delegates.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

@pjcomix

Do you really think anyone will be allowed to ask him anything he doesn't already have a per-recorded answer to?

No. Plugs is an empty suit.

The Left’s got eyes though, they can see the score.

They see Biden is a gaff prone Senator with the mental acuity of Aunt Clara, with no judgement or outstanding abilities, nothing done of substance, held a ceremonial post for eight years before running; up against Trump, a first-term president tested under fire who projects action, has a leadership resume with three and a half years experience as CiC and with negotiating trade and with experience running businesses.

Yes, Trump’s battered and bruised by circumstances and events—but they still see Biden losing to Trump. A humiliating loss probably. And unless I miss my guess they won’t risk it. They’re gonna pull the plugs out some way or other.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

They see Biden is a gaff prone Senator with the mental acuity of Aunt Clara, with no judgement or outstanding abilities, nothing done of substance, held a ceremonial post for eight years before running; up against Trump, a first-term president tested under fire who projects action, has a leadership resume with three and a half years experience as CiC and with negotiating trade and with experience running businesses.

Yes, Trump’s battered and bruised by circumstances and events—
but they still see Biden losing to Trump. A humiliating loss probably. And unless I miss my guess they won’t risk it. They’re gonna pull the plugs out some way or other.

@aligncare

I agree. They knew this before the nomination,and already had a plan in place to replace him before his nomination was announced.

The only thing open for discussion is "Who" and "When".

MY predictions are Hillary will graciously agree to take the nomination after Joe is forced to step down too late for another candidate to run or get involved in messy stuff like debates and campaigning.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@aligncare

BTW,EXCELLENT description.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@aligncare

I agree. They knew this before the nomination,and already had a plan in place to replace him before his nomination was announced.

The only thing open for discussion is "Who" and "When".

MY predictions are Hillary will graciously agree to take the nomination after Joe is forced to step down too late for another candidate to run or get involved in messy stuff like debates and campaigning.

Now that Sloe Joe clinched the nomination on the first ballot (as of last Tuesday), this will be interesting to watch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline aligncare

@aligncare

BTW,EXCELLENT description.

Joe’s job for forty years was being one guy in 100 legislators. Trump at this point in his career is one of a kind. happy77