Author Topic: Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers –  (Read 865 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buffalo Officials Duped By Professional Antifa Provocateur – Arrest and Charge Two Police Officers – Righteous Police Team Stand Together and Walk Out…
Posted on June 6, 2020   by sundance

Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE].  Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd.

During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting.

In this slow motion video, you will see Gugino using a phone as a capture scanner.  You might have heard the term “skimming”; it’s essentially the same.  Watch him use his right hand to first scan the mic of officer one (top left of chest).  Then Gugino moves his hand to the communications belt of the second officer. WATCH CLOSELY:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/06/buffalo-officials-duped-by-professional-antifa-provocateur-arrest-and-charge-two-police-officers-righteous-police-team-stand-together-and-walk-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, 57 other officers resigned from the team the relieved officers were on.  That's the whole team.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
Here’s a video that shows him irritating peaceful protesters.  It looks like the were wise to him just being there to cause trouble

https://twitter.com/beccabell28/status/1269113046510841857?s=21
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline aligncare

Antifa has a well insulated recruiting and training operation, with power point presentations and how to’s on achieving maximum crowd mayhem and maximum bodily injury, including eye gouging and head stomping. They’re employing sophisticated coordinated gorilla tactics and disinformation. The international Left is here and they’re playing the George Floyd crowd for all it’s worth.

That’s why in today’s environment I believe nothing until I’m satisfied I’m not being played.

You might say after Russiagate I soured on state news. Didn’t take long, either. Every slimy news “report” attacked Trump. All a coordinated effort to misrepresent (lie) about who Trump is and what he’s done. You’d think people would learn a thing or two after 5 years and about a million pseudo stories and phony polls. Distrust everything.

By the way, it might be time to take stock on how you plan to factor into this little drama the media is spinning around you and act accordingly..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:56:24 am by aligncare »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Amherst is a ten minute drive down Main Street to the Buffalo city-limits.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Here’s a video that shows him irritating peaceful protesters.  It looks like the were wise to him just being there to cause trouble

https://twitter.com/beccabell28/status/1269113046510841857?s=21

No doubt he was a faker, a duper, and took dives.  Backfired this time, busting his head wide open, and being in critical condition though.  Unless he is the ultimare dumbass martyr. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Antifa has a well insulated recruiting and training operation, with power point presentations and how to’s on achieving maximum crowd mayhem and maximum bodily injury, including eye gouging and head stomping. They’re employing sophisticated coordinated gorilla tactics and disinformation. The international Left is here and they’re playing the George Floyd crowd for all it’s worth.

That’s why in today’s environment I believe nothing until I’m satisfied I’m not being played.

You might say after Russiagate I soured on state news. Didn’t take long, either. Every slimy news “report” attacked Trump. All a coordinated effort to misrepresent (lie) about who Trump is and what he’s done. You’d think people would learn a thing or two after 5 years and about a million pseudo stories and phony polls. Distrust everything.

By the way, it might be time to take stock on how you plan to factor into this little drama the media is spinning around you and act accordingly..
I have been leery of the media since I noticed they were suddenly using the same new buzzwords and phrases in the same news cycle on four networks. Not coincidence, but coordination.
I have been aware of professional Leftist agitators since the '60s. They have only become more savvy. And now, that they and the Media work in concert is virtually a given.
So, if one gets hurt, I only hope they do a good job of it, and others don't get gigged for it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
No doubt he was a faker, a duper, and took dives.  Backfired this time, busting his head wide open, and being in critical condition though.  Unless he is the ultimare dumbass martyr.

He was never in critical condition.  The hospital said he was in serious, but stable condition. Alert and responsive.  I saw a picture of him sitting in a hospital bed talking on his phone.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He was never in critical condition.  The hospital said he was in serious, but stable condition. Alert and responsive.  I saw a picture of him sitting in a hospital bed talking on his phone.

Well, one report stated as such.  Wrong, lie, or overstated....  it was.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

I knew there was more to the story. Liberal POS.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline LMAO

He reminds me a lot of  Jane Fonda. People in the twilight of their years instead of enjoying the last few years of their life wanting to relive their youth
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He reminds me a lot of  Jane Fonda. People in the twilight of their years instead of enjoying the last few years of their life wanting to relive their youth
Which is why I keep pointing out the incredible 60s redux in all of the events of the last few years.

It is the boomer hippies and Communists of the 'good old days' of The New Left taking another stab at being relevant. They just have a new generation of idiots to shepherd around and more powerful pot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Which is why I keep pointing out the incredible 60s redux in all of the events of the last few years.

It is the boomer hippies and Communists of the 'good old days' of The New Left taking another stab at being relevant. They just have a new generation of idiots to shepherd around and more powerful pot.

The return of the "Soixante-Retards"

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Duped for not long.

"News business, was and remains a rush to get the story, first.

Young lads used to hawk papers on sidewalks and deliver to homes, EXTRA EXTRA Read all about it. EXTRA big headlines across the top
Reporter,photographer, editor, printsetter rushed to be first.

And If It Bleeds, It Leads. Facts were not top priority.

Ad  fake news, Trump hate, tribal society, and people with their faces staring at smartphones or laptops 24-7

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline verga

Showed this article to a bookFace liberal acquaintance, She went raving and unfriended me. No great loss.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Showed this article to a bookFace liberal acquaintance, She went raving and unfriended me. No great loss.

I used to think we could co-exist with those on the left.  No more.  They are the enemy now.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 01:35:30 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Not only does it seem like this guy took a dive, but even the blood looks faked.
The Republic is lost.