Author Topic: Louisiana police chief announces his own arrest on Facebook, says he'll keep doing job  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Louisiana police chief announces his own arrest on Facebook, says he'll keep doing job
By Kaelan Deese - 06/06/20 01:13 PM EDT

A Louisiana police chief who has been accused of taking around $4,000 in cash seized by officers in separate cases has announced his own arrest on social media, saying he will continue to do his job.

Grayson Police Chief Mitch Bratton announced on Facebook on Thursday that Louisiana State Police (LSP) investigators charged him with two counts of obstruction of justice and one count of malfeasance in office. He added, "I won't debate the validity of the charge."

"I want to be in full disclosure," Bratton said. "This does not affect me being the chief of police, and I intend to be as accessible as I always have while I let the criminal justice system work this issue out."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/501476-louisiana-police-chief-announces-his-own-arrest-on-facebook-says-hell
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34