Author Topic: Woman scolds mom for letting kids drive toy car without a license  (Read 451 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://nypost.com/2020/06/05/woman-scolds-mom-for-letting-kids-drive-toy-car-without-license/

Woman scolds mom for letting kids drive toy car without a license

A woman was captured in a bizarre video berating a mother for allowing her young son to drive a toy car “without a license” in a California park.

“These kids are driving all over the place!” the woman complains in the footage posted on TikTok by @luna4boys04.

“They’re playing. That’s what the park is for,” the woman shooting the video responds.
“It’s a Power Wheels car, ma’am. It’s a toy,” the mother points out, referring to the popular Fisher-Price vehicle whose top speed is about 6 mph, depending on the model.

“What bothers me is you have a little kid in here and he doesn’t have a driver’s license. He’s just a little kid!” the woman continues in her strange tirade, prompting laughter from the mother.

*****rollingeyes***** I'd love to know where in CA this happened. rrthree
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Woman scolds mom for letting kids drive toy car without a license
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 05:24:37 pm »
I think this must be fake.  Not even the worst of liberals are this stupid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 05:38:53 pm »
I think this must be fake.  Not even the worst of liberals are this stupid.

You don’t include the liberals who want to defund the police, do you? Because they occupy the apex of stupidity.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 05:39:13 pm »
And they vote....

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 05:41:31 pm »
And they vote....

Early and often.