Author Topic: Australia: Muslim leader says riots an “opportunity” for Muslims to seize global leadership and impo  (Read 203 times)

rangerrebew

Australia: Muslim leader says riots an “opportunity” for Muslims to seize global leadership and impose Sharia

By Robert Spencer, Jun 4, 2020:

Meanwhile, non-Muslim leaders in the West demand that we all accept that no Muslims, no, not one, want to impose Sharia in Western countries, and declare that anyone who thinks otherwise is a greasy Islamophobe, a “fearmonger.”

“‘We will take over’: Australian leader of extremist Islamic group says US riots are an ‘opportunity’ for Muslims to seize global leadership and impose Sharia law,” by Stephen Johnson, Daily Mail Australia, June 3, 2020:

https://gellerreport.com/2020/06/criisis-jihad-we-will-take-over.html/

Offline libertybele

The rioting in the streets is nothing more than a smokescreen to destroy America by various different groups.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Australia: muslim leader says riots an “opportunity” for muslims to seize global leadership and impose sharia..."

Sounds like fantasy, but let's wait and see what happens in the muslim sections of Minneapolis if the municipal government disbands the police force there...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
"Australia: muslim leader says riots an “opportunity” for muslims to seize global leadership and impose sharia..."

Sounds like fantasy, but let's wait and see what happens in the muslim sections of Minneapolis if the municipal government disbands the police force there...

1. You  call them muslim.

2. You call them muslim.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley