Author Topic: Nolte: Your Handy-Dandy Survival Guide to Life Under Social Justice Mob Rule [good read]  (Read 277 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 5 Jun 2020

Things are about to change. Don’t worry: it won’t last forever. These things never do. It’s a phase, and if you fly over it at 30,000 feet, what you will see is that all this social justice-systemic racism-defund the police nonsense comes down to one thing… The Democrat Party is returning to its soft-on-crime roots, and in the end, this will not end well for Democrats.

Unfortunately, it’s going to take a while for voters to come to their senses. Things are going to get worse before they get better — thankfully, this worsening will be contained in Democrat-run cities.

Nevertheless, the radical left is now emboldened and have the Democrat Party, academia, the media, countless district attorney offices, the government bureaucracy, corporate America, and Hollywood on the run… So until things get better (and I promise things will get better), here’s my handy-dandy guide to surviving the coming era of social justice mob rule…

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/05/your-handy-dandy-survival-guide-life-social-justice-mob-rule/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Points in his survival guide:
Get the Hell Out of Democrat-Run Cities
Move to Rural America
Prepare to Home School
Buy Guns and Plenty of Ammo
Cancel Your Cable TV
Keep Hard Copies of Your Favorite Books, Movies, and TV Shows
Stock Up on Food and Water

Offline LMAO

All my life democrats, until  Bill Clinton, always were seen by the general public as soft on crime and justifiably so
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I lived thru riots in Chicago, Denver, and Des Moines. Chicago was literally outside my door.

Which is why I moved back to the very rural area I grew up in 22 years ago. I saw it coming way back when.

Do not regret it for a second.

That's the best survival tip I can give.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I lived thru riots in Chicago, Denver, and Des Moines. Chicago was literally outside my door.

Which is why I moved back to the very rural area I grew up in 22 years ago. I saw it coming way back when.

Do not regret it for a second.

That's the best survival tip I can give.

I accepted that tip.  When I found myself retiring in '18, we immediately purchased our Castle in a small-ish town in  a"red county."  That's when I left Suburbia for good.  I now live 250 miles away.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: