Author Topic: LAPD Rips Into Councilwoman Over Reactionary Department Cuts: “We’ll Take Care Of It At The Ballot B  (Read 389 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LAPD Rips Into Councilwoman Over Reactionary Department Cuts: “We’ll Take Care Of It At The Ballot Box”

Posted at 6:30 pm on June 5, 2020 by Kira Davis

America is in a free fall and none of our state and local leaders seem to have a clue how to fix it.

Minneapolis got the brilliant idea to completely eradicate their police department and replace it with some “citizen patrol” weirdness and what could possibly go wrong with that?

Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti made sure the media got lots of pictures of him kneeling just before he announced the City of Angels would cut $250 million from its policing budget to give to “communities of color.” If you think he meant that he’d be handing out the cash personally to black business and home owners who just had their livelihoods burned to the ground by looters and rioters, you are wrong. He will be handing that cash directly over to Black Lives Matter. Where it goes from there is anyone’s guess but hey, at least Garcetti will feel like a good person.

Understandably LAPD is not pleased. Not only were they deliberately prevented from stepping in to protect communities from Antifa during the first days of the riot, they have been maligned and insulted by their own leadership. Now they’re being told they’ll be taking budget and pay cuts while still being asked to do the same nearly impossible job of policing the violence sanctioned by the mayor himself.

more
https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2020/06/05/850493/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

I've been watching the process in which various cities' "leaders" have co-opted incidents of real abuse to attack police when they are "too effective" in their policing. It's been happening and accelerating over 2 or 3 decades, with a steroids injection by Obama in his second term.

I know I posted a couple of decades ago that were I in law enforcement, there was almost no way in Hades that I'd be a police officer in SF, Oakland, or Berserkeley. The "Ferguson Effect" became prominent, well, after Ferguson. That was 5 or 6 years ago. I think we are entering a stage where there is organized push-back by police officers when the politicization destroys officers for political profit.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.