Author Topic: CBS Decries NYPD Enforcing Curfew, Ignores Officers Being Shot and Stabbed  (Read 252 times)

rangerrebew

CBS Decries NYPD Enforcing Curfew, Ignores Officers Being Shot and Stabbed
Kyle Drennen
June 4th, 2020 12:19 PM

On Thursday, CBS This Morning denounced the NYPD for “using batons and chasing people down” in Brooklyn while dispersing protesters and enforcing New York City’s 8:00 p.m. curfew Wednesday night. However, the report never mentioned that two police officers were shot and one was stabbed while defending stores from looters nearby.

“Moving now to new questions this morning over law enforcement’s response to the protests....Demonstrations were almost exclusively peaceful yesterday at events held all across the country, including in Brooklyn, New York,” co-host Tony Dokoupil proclaimed at the top of the segment. He then decried: “But when that march in Brooklyn went past an 8:00 p.m. curfew, officers charged the crowd using batons and chasing people down who were trying to avoid arrest.”

The headline on screen framed the story this way: “Curfew Crackdown; NYPD Confronts Peaceful Protesters as Other Cities Ease, Lift Curfew.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2020/06/04/cbs-decries-nypd-enforcing-curfew-ignores-officers-being-shot-and

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Again, to me the bigger story of this entire debacle is the scandal that the MSM has conveyed sainthood on a felonous, drug addled thug, who happened to be killed by overzealous cops, and are basically ignoring  the LEO's  who have died in this same event protecting people's lives and property. 

Disgusting
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.