Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Weekend Thread..Last Part  (Read 42941 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pete the sneakin' one wrote:
"I only hope we can find another non-career politician to replace him. If not,we are going to have to start cracking down on the Republicans to make sure they don't start doing their own version of what the DNC has been doing since the 60's."

Folks may laugh, but I nominate Tucker Carlson.
Who in America is speaking more clearly about what's going on right now?

I'd vote for him. He has the power to "get the message through".

I'd vote for him before I'd vote for a guy like Pence, who will prove to be as hapless as was G.H.W. Bush after Reagan.

Addendum:
Pete also wrote (about Rochester):
"I SUSPECT this is all just a part of the general plan to create an uprising all over the nation in order to set the stage to seize total control of the government."

Please see this post I put up yesterday -- will take only a minute to read:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,413399.msg2280953.html#msg2280953

goopo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"I only hope we can find another non-career politician to replace him. If not,we are going to have to start cracking down on the Republicans to make sure they don't start doing their own version of what the DNC has been doing since the 60's."

I'd vote for him before I'd vote for a guy like Pence, who will prove to be as hapless as was G.H.W. Bush after Reagan.

@Fishrrman

Let's not get ahead of ourselves and forget the PRIME consideration at them moment is to make sure Trump get's re-elected.

Otherwise it is a mute issue because if the Dims gain control of the WH again,they will immediately declare a state of national emergency due to all the rioting,and suspend future elections "for the duration of the emergency".

And since they will be the only ones in a position to determine when the emergency ends,guess how long that will last.

Addendum:
"I SUSPECT this is all just a part of the general plan to create an uprising all over the nation in order to set the stage to seize total control of the government."

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,413399.msg2280953.html#msg2280953

EXCELLENT essay! You covered a few points I hadn't bothered to pursue because I was just hitting the highlights.

Besides,I was just a dumb NCO. Tactics is more my thing than an overall war plan that includes stuff like Civil Affairs.

MY version of a Civil Affairs operation is to get the prisoners to sweep up the bodies and dispose of them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

So ... I've been bombarded with numerous political text with the latest being that "Bikers for Trump" are riding into Wisconsin to show support for police officers and Trump -- they are organizing in less than 3 hours and of course need $$ (always bottom line). 

We'll see what happens.  Less than 3 hours of organization time to me is concerning...I'd hope that things would be a little better planned.

Not knocking bikers for Trump in any way and I hope they have some success, but the concern for their safety is certainly warranted.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Addendum:

To your point about Carlson - last week he did a segment on government agencies, including the CIA and FBI, mandating their employees take "critical race theory" training, which suggests white people are genetically racist, etc.

Yesterday Trump signed an EO banning such taxpayer funded training.

Carlson is currently not unlike the power behind the throne.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So ... I've been bombarded with numerous political text with the latest being that "Bikers for Trump" are riding into Wisconsin to show support for police officers and Trump -- they are organizing in less than 3 hours and of course need $$ (always bottom line). 

We'll see what happens.  Less than 3 hours of organization time to me is concerning...I'd hope that things would be a little better planned.

Not knocking bikers for Trump in any way and I hope they have some success, but the concern for their safety is certainly warranted.

Well,90 percent of them aren't really bikers. They are just old,fat men and women playing "dress up" on weekends.

As for the real bikers,don't worry too much about them being attacked. Violence a way of life for them,and the left will get more than they were looking for if they try anything.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
To your point about Carlson - last week he did a segment on government agencies, including the CIA and FBI, mandating their employees take "critical race theory" training, which suggests white people are genetically racist, etc.

Yesterday Trump signed an EO banning such taxpayer funded training.

Carlson is currently not unlike the power behind the throne.

@skeeter

Ok,so was he for it,or against it?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Ok,so was he for it,or against it?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.

His report was in the context of look at the racist sh*t your taxes are being spent on - why hasn't Trump don anything about it?

Offline libertybele

Well,90 percent of them aren't really bikers. They are just old,fat men and women playing "dress up" on weekends.

As for the real bikers,don't worry too much about them being attacked. Violence a way of life for them,and the left will get more than they were looking for if they try anything.

??? So are you really trying to say that they only true Bikers are violent?  The gangers definitely but there are many fine Bikers who are very conservative that aren't violent that ride with cause and to convey that those riding for Trump are all gangers is ridiculous ... and btw ... most Bikers that I know aren't all old fat men and women who play dress up on the weekends -- that's quite an insult actually.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
His report was in the context of look at the racist sh*t your taxes are being spent on - why hasn't Trump don anything about it?

@skeeter

Thanks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

??? So are you really trying to say that they only true Bikers are violent?  The gangers definitely but there are many fine Bikers who are very conservative that aren't violent that ride with cause and to convey that those riding for Trump are all gangers is ridiculous ... and btw ... most Bikers that I know aren't all old fat men and women who play dress up on the weekends -- that's quite an insult actually.

@libertybele

Words mean things. The word "biker" traditionally means "outlaw biker". As in outlaw motorcycle club,or just a loner who refuses to join ANY club. Even the AMA.

The modern yuppie types with disposable cash love to buy the costumes and pose as bikers,but they ain't "bikers". They are "motorcycle enthusiasts" .

And I seriously doubt you have ever met an actual "biker". Or would speak to one if you did.

BTW,this is NOT a personal attack or an insult. Merely an effort to define words. People today seem to think that words mean anything they want them to mean.

It's the equivalent of me going to a pawn shop and buying an electric guitar,and then suddenly telling everyone I am a rock star.

BTW-2,from what I have seen,most real "bikers" don't belong to clubs,but are generally accepted by clubbers because they share the same "you  leave me alone and I will leave you alone" attitude. The independent riders are generally more anti-social and less-trusting than the clubbers. They just want to be left alone.

I have been riding Harley's I built myself since 1969,and I am not sure I consider myself to be a true biker. I always liked having a job,a home address,and working hard in addition to riding. Always got along with scooter trash real well though,and was offered the chance to join a couple of clubs. Just wasn't into it. Too many rules and too many obligations to people I either didn't know or didn't like. One on one,most clubbers are very nice and friendly people as long as you don't try to get pushy with them. BIG-TIME bozo No-No. They are known to be violent for good reasons.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 06:13:46 pm by sneakypete »

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

Words mean things. The word "biker" traditionally means "outlaw biker". As in outlaw motorcycle club,or just a loner who refuses to join ANY club. Even the AMA.

The modern yuppie types with disposable cash love to buy the costumes and pose as bikers,but they ain't "bikers". They are "motorcycle enthusiasts" .

And I seriously doubt you have ever met an actual "biker". Or would speak to one if you did.

BTW,this is NOT a personal attack or an insult. Merely an effort to define words. People today seem to think that words mean anything they want them to mean.

It's the equivalent of me going to a pawn shop and buying an electric guitar,and then suddenly telling everyone I am a rock star.

BTW-2,from what I have seen,most real "bikers" don't belong to clubs,but are generally accepted by clubbers because they share the same "you  leave me alone and I will leave you alone" attitude. The independent riders are generally more anti-social and less-trusting than the clubbers. They just want to be left alone.

As for words ... yes ... they are just that words.  Looks like you've covered all the bases @sneakypete ... I'll just leave it at that. happy77

Online Right_in_Virginia

Scott Adams Retweeted
Marina Medvin
@MarinaMedvin

Favorite new sport: watching lines of cops take back cities.

Video:

https://twitter.com/MarinaMedvin/status/1302953699711606785

8:55 AM · Sep 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Online mountaineer

Capitol Hill (the former CHAZ/CHOP) SEATTLE:
Officers Arrest Woman on Capitol Hill After She Uses Machete to Slash Apartment Security Guard
Written by Public Affairs on September 9, 2020 12:15 pm

Officers arrested a 32-year-old woman late Tuesday evening on Capitol Hill after she attacked an apartment building security guard, slashing him with a machete.

Around 11:20 PM, the 50-year-old security guard was patrolling near the 1600 block of 12th Avenue, near the Seattle Police Department’s East Precinct, when a 32-year-old woman began yelling insults at him from a vehicle.

According to a witness, the suspect then got out of her vehicle while carrying a Nerf Blaster, approached the guard and asked if he was an officer. The guard was reportedly wearing a vest with the word “officer” printed on the front and back. When the victim walked away, the suspect continued shouting insults at him. During the incident, the woman returned to her vehicle, retrieved a foot-long machete and began walking toward the guard and a witness.

The guard and a witness tried to quickly enter the lobby of an apartment building in the 1600 block of 12th Avenue to get away from the suspect.

The guard attempted to pull the building’s door shut, as the suspect fought to try and pull it open. During the struggle, the suspect reportedly slashed the guard on the forearm, leaving two five-inch cuts. ...
More from Seattle police

Yes, she mistook a security guard for a police officer.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Police investigate ‘suspicious’ fire at Tacoma church
By: Jessica Oh, KIRO 7 News
Updated: September 15, 2020 - 5:31 AM

TACOMA, Wash. — The Tacoma Police Department is investigating a suspicious fire that caused serious damage to the city’s United Lutheran Church on Sunday.

Firefighters say the flames damaged three rooms, including a fellowship hall often used by local organizations like the Boy Scouts. ...
KIRO

Antifa not yet being blamed. The pastor wants to believe it's just some down-on-his-luck druggie, apparently. Having learned of this via

Ian Miles Cheong's tweets, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that that black-clad soyboys were involved, though. Wait and see.

BassWrangler

Want to know what's behind a lot of this violence? Look at the sticker on the pepper spray can that Seattle PD confiscated from a rioters.

If image doesn't load, you can see it on this page :

https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2020/09/15/property-damage-eleven-arrested-during-anti-police-demonstration/
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 05:35:03 am by BassWrangler »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@BassWrangler  I smallified the picture, with this code.  Note the "width=600" I added in the IMG command below (I added a space or two so you can see the code).

[ img width=600]https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DSCN4038-2048x1536.jpg[/img]
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

@BassWrangler  I smallified the picture, with this code.  Note the "width=600" I added in the IMG command below (I added a space or two so you can see the code).

[ img width=600]https://spdblotter.seattle.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DSCN4038-2048x1536.jpg[/img]

Thanks, @Cyber Liberty - I didn't know you could do that.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Just a smile break on a Friday afternoon.   88devil

Scott Adams Retweeted
Drew Hernandez
@livesmattershow

HAHA

WHO DID THIS

Video:

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1306831521181990914

1:44 AM · Sep 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Doug1943

• Doug1943
  • ex-Left;pro-Civilization, esp. Western.
    • Yavapai Community Protection Team
I believe AntiFa have gone too far ... from the point of view of their own interests .. I know lots of people, not just conservatives, who have absolutely had enough of their 'protests'.

Now I think patriots can take advantage of this national mood ... and I have an idea for how to do it.

But first I'd like to see if anyone else has any idea of how we can respond to these riots in such a way as to bring more Americans over to our side. 
You can get a lot further in life with a kind word and a gun, than you can with a kind word alone.

Online mountaineer

Welcome to TBR, Doug. Would love to see your ideas.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Welcome to TBR, Doug. Would love to see your ideas.

Mega dittos! @Doug1943

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RE:

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1306831521181990914

Is that the one-and-only "triggly puff"....?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

BLM rioters in Wauwatosa, Wisc. smash the windows of houses in a residential area. Video by @Julio_Rosas11

Video:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1314032224094752771

10:37 PM · Oct 7, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

According to Twitter most of these houses already support BLM.

Online mountaineer

I'm hearing a protest in Denver turned bloody today, as one of the Antifa fascists (ironic, I know), shot a "patriot" counterprotester point blank.