Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Weekend Thread..Last Part  (Read 42952 times)

Online roamer_1

antifa demonstrators arrive at Sturgis with interesting results:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

@Smokin Joe

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
   Oftentimes my sarcasm even goes above my head, @sneakypete

@corbe

And here I was thinking I was the only one with that problem!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe
How 'bout that. :laugh: :nono: :beer:  :silly:
Trying to screw with some of the most ardently patriotic people in the country...

Notice the cops are protecting those pissants and getting them out of there. We wouldn't want them falling on some sharp pointy thing, or repeatedly falling down the stairs on the first floor, or something like that...or seeing if their green laser really would shine out the other end--(you never know what forms of self exploration those ANTIFA types might engage in).  :whistle:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 04:20:45 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Trying to screw with some of the most ardently patriotic people in the country...

Notice the cops are protecting those pissants and getting them out of there. We wouldn't want them falling on some sharp pointy thing, or repeatedly falling down the stairs on the first floor, or something like that...or seeing if their green laser really would shine out the other end--(you never know what forms of self exploration those ANTIFA types might engage in).  :whistle:

:silly: :silly: :beer:
Funny how them little sh*ts hate the cops till it's inconvenient! And THAT is about as inconvenient as it gets!

Offline Smokin Joe

Funny how them little sh*ts hate the cops till it's inconvenient! And THAT is about as inconvenient as it gets!
Yeah. they could have been road lines or crosswalks by the end of the rally (pounded too thin to scrape up...) Besides none of the Communist bikes can hold a candle to American Iron, even with a serious rebuild.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

I don't mind admitting that *I* do NOT want to live in a country where the cops feel free to do things like that. I want to live in America,not some third world police state.

NOT saying "Don't bust their heads if they attack you,ESPECIALLY if they shine a lazer into your eyes,but do NOT initiate the violence.

I am an idealist. I want to live in a country where the cops are the good guys.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Seems like you have never met any of those Schiff heads in real life. Most are trust fund children,and I have met more than a few.

The truth is they are so filled with self-love they would be shocked if the very cops they attacked fought back,and be screaming for their mommies and their lawyers to punish the cops for being treated "unfairly".

These people live in an entirely different world than thee and me. I can get as giddy as a schoolgirl when I remember the time I caught one of these MoFo's in the act trying to do a dirty deed to hurt me (by hurting my dog) and before it was over he was crying and had dumped a load in his pants in front of his peers.

In fact,I was so pissed I tossed all 3 of his friends and him out of the house that day. Him for being who and what he was,and his family friends for letting him stay there and trying to make excuses for him to keep me from hurting him. One of them was thrown out of the house literally. Right through the screen door. After that I didn't hear any more of that "you can't do this/make me leave" nonsense.

We are all lucky I caught him BEFORE my dog was harmed. If he had actually hurt the dog,his life would have never been the same afterwards. When it comes to whose life was more important,my dogs or his,there was no contest.

Still,I was not and am not a cop.  I had the chance to get a job as a cop after I got out of the army,and after thinking about it for a few minutes,turned it down because  I recognized I don't have the moral character necessary to do the job like it should be done. Cops must NOT respond to  threats with violence or other threats,and that's just not something I have ever been able to do. You SINCERELY threaten me or mine physically,I AM going to hurt you,period. If it takes a 68 Electra 225 at 60MPH to do it,there is a Buick in your future.

Cops can't do that.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 05:38:47 am by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

I don't mind admitting that *I* do NOT want to live in a country where the cops feel free to do things like that. I want to live in America,not some third world police state.

NOT saying "Don't bust their heads if they attack you,ESPECIALLY if they shine a lazer into your eyes,but do NOT initiate the violence.

I am an idealist. I want to live in a country where the cops are the good guys.
Context, pete. Who would you rather piss off?

Police (who are constrained by ROE), or a pack of 1%ers who make their own when someone is messing with them?

I wasn't referring to the police having problems helping the antifas across the street, where the antifas might otherwise repeatedly trip over the lines in the crosswalk, but in all the years back when when I went to Sturgis, there were folks who just might gladly assist those Communists in that regard, making sure they didn't miss any opportunities to scuff themselves up being clumsy, and plenty of others who would not have seen a thing. The antifas picked the wrong crowd to spew at, and if not for the police protecting them and getting them out of there, might have left with marks ajax wouldn't take off.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Police (who are constrained by ROE), or a pack of 1%ers who make their own when someone is messing with them?

I wasn't referring to the police having problems helping the antifas across the street, where the antifas might otherwise repeatedly trip over the lines in the crosswalk, but in all the years back when when I went to Sturgis, there were folks who just might gladly assist those Communists in that regard, making sure they didn't miss any opportunities to scuff themselves up being clumsy, and plenty of others who would not have seen a thing. The antifas picked the wrong crowd to spew at, and if not for the police protecting them and getting them out of there, might have left with marks ajax wouldn't take off.

More than likely would have left horizontally and in a bag.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I wasn't referring to the police having problems helping the antifas across the street, where the antifas might otherwise repeatedly trip over the lines in the crosswalk,

@Smokin Joe

My apologies for misunderstanding you.

but in all the years back when when I went to Sturgis, there were folks who just might gladly assist those Communists in that regard, making sure they didn't miss any opportunities to scuff themselves up being clumsy, and plenty of others who would not have seen a thing. The antifas picked the wrong crowd to spew at, and if not for the police protecting them and getting them out of there, might have left with marks ajax wouldn't take off.

While recognizing that probably 90 percent of the people who go to Sturgis are "weekend warriors/posers",that still leaves a large crowd of scooter trash,and you spit in their eyes at your own risk.

Especially if you have the bad judgement to confront the part of that crowd that is too anti-social and mean to even join a outlaw biker club. Bet they don't do THAT but once! MOST people can spot these loners easily by the look in their eyes,but these people are clueless about almost everything but fashion.

Offline mountaineer

SEATTLE
Seattle Rioters Set Off ‘Large Explosion’ That Sends Cops To The Hospital
By  Emily Zanotti
Aug 17, 2020 

Ongoing ‘anti-police” protests in Seattle descended into a riot yet again on Sunday as demonstrators set off a “large explosion” near a police car, sending at least one Seattle police officer to the hospital with injuries.

“The protest began in the Seattle neighborhood of SoDo around 7 p.m., with an estimated 100 people marching on foot with cars following behind them, according to a Monday morning press release by the Seattle Police Department,” Fox News reported Monday. “They made their way to the building that houses the Seattle Police Officer Guild and, within hours, the demonstration turned violent.” ...

“Three officers were hurt, and one was taken to an area hospital for their injuries,” Fox News said. ‘Their condition was not immediately known.” ...
Daily Wire, citing FOX News.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

My apologies for misunderstanding you.

While recognizing that probably 90 percent of the people who go to Sturgis are "weekend warriors/posers",that still leaves a large crowd of scooter trash,and you spit in their eyes at your own risk.

Especially if you have the bad judgement to confront the part of that crowd that is too anti-social and mean to even join a outlaw biker club. Bet they don't do THAT but once! MOST people can spot these loners easily by the look in their eyes,but these people are clueless about almost everything but fashion.
I last went in '92 because, well, things had changed from the 'bad ol' days' of people who would ride a hardtail 1200 miles or more just to get there. (It was only 300 or so for me). When I saw a land yacht pull into a campground pulling an equally long trailer with seven bikes on it, I had to check and see where it was from. (South Dakota. Sheesh! Stay home and polish it. )

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
SEATTLEDaily Wire, citing FOX News.

@mountaineer

The Dims are REALLY pushing armed revolution hard,ain't they?

They KNOW they don't have a chance of winning against Trump unless they can get a revolution started,and Trump has no choice but to declare martial law in every city where ANTIFA is active. 

They can then declare he is a dictator,and flood the streets of other cities with more rioters.

Their ultimate goals seems to ME to be create a situation where all of America is under martial law ,the Constitution/Bill of Rights is suspended by Presidential decree,and then call for a joint session of Congress to convene so they can hold a vote to remove him from office and form a new government. One without all that "bothersome Bill of Rights stuff because we know best what is good for Americans!"

I honestly hate to admit it,but it is a damn good plan if you goal is to destroy America.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Labor Day weekend is underway ....

This from upstate NY:

@SCOOTERCASTER (FNTV)
@ScooterCasterNY

#HappeningNow the protesters in Rochester NY are "shutting down restaurants", tables are broken, people running off scared #rochesterprotests

Video:

https://twitter.com/ScooterCasterNY/status/1302060108898357257

9:44 PM · Sep 4, 2020·Twitter for Android

Offline dfwgator

Labor Day weekend is underway ....

This from upstate NY:

Another spontaneous Biden Rally.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@SCOOTERCASTER (FNTV)
@ScooterCasterNY

Protest in Rochester declared an illegal assembly. Pepper balls shot into the crowd #HappeningNow #rochesterprotests

Video

https://twitter.com/ScooterCasterNY/status/1302077254772699136

10:53 PM · Sep 4, 2020·Twitter for Android

When did these riots spread to Rochester??

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Another spontaneous Biden Rally.

@dfwgator

The left is so clueless,it's almost like they are TRYING to get Trump elected.

What has happened is the DNC has created and set free a monster they no longer control.

And now they are going to pay the price for it. Not only will Trump get re-elected because of this insanity,but I am predicting the Dims are going to end up losing control of both houses by the time Trump's second term ends.

I only hope we can find another non-career politician to replace him. If not,we are going to have to start cracking down on the Republicans to make sure they don't start doing their own version of what the DNC has been doing since the 60's.

Well,technically,since the 40's,when King Roosevelt was elected,but at that time it wasn't organized on the level it is today. He has his "Uncle Joe" and the Politburo to advise him via his commie wife and friends.

The Dims of today couldn't organize a circle-jerk in a prison.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 06:20:41 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

I SUSPECT this is all just a part of the general plan to create an uprising all over the nation in order to set the stage to seize total control of the government.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Right_in_Virginia

I SUSPECT this is all just a part of the general plan to create an uprising all over the nation in order to set the stage to seize total control of the government.
Yep, I suspect the same. The Democrat cry for "Law and Order" will begin the moment there is a large enough (civilian based) movement to stop the rioters, the second they put a bunch of these rabid dogs down..

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

When police tried to detain a naked black man having a mental health issue, who also had several drugs in his system (possibly PCP). He said he was going to take the cops' guns and kill everyone. The cops threw a spit shield over his head. The man, Daniel Prude, reportedly vomited, choked on his own vomit, and died. Seven cops suspended. Police union says everything was done by the book. Prude's family is screetching for murder charges.
@SCOOTERCASTER (FNTV) @ScooterCasterNY
#HappeningNow the protesters in Rochester NY are "shutting down restaurants", tables are broken, people running off scared #rochesterprotests
9:44 PM · Sep 4, 2020·

https://twitter.com/ScooterCasterNY/status/1302060108898357257
Video at link

TBR thread http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,413446.0.html
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 12:55:07 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

Good advice:
Ryan Saavedra @RealSaavedra
Right-wingers, conservatives, and other normal people should not engage these people at all. Do not go and counter protest them or anything. Let them do their damage and let Democrats suffer for it in November. Any misstep by the political right and the media will skew everything
12:15 AM · Sep 5, 2020

[Redacted]  @thebleepstate
Replying to @RealSaavedra
The whole idea is to provoke Normies to get angry enough to lash back at them.  That way, they can use it for propaganda to show how “racist” they are for attacking BLM’ers and continue the grift.
12:22 AM · Sep 5, 2020·
The problem is that normal people have been terrorized for simply sitting at a restaurant enjoying a meal and pleasant weather when these animals show up. What then?

Offline Smokin Joe

Good advice:The problem is that normal people have been terrorized for simply sitting at a restaurant enjoying a meal and pleasant weather when these animals show up. What then?
I could hear the sound of breaking dishes, etc. I watched the video, and have little doubt the Democrats lost some votes to that crap. People there looked startled and some even traumatized but got out of there. Funny how the place was crawling with media types, though.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Funny how the place was crawling with media types, though.
:pondering:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete the sneakin' one wrote:
"I only hope we can find another non-career politician to replace him. If not,we are going to have to start cracking down on the Republicans to make sure they don't start doing their own version of what the DNC has been doing since the 60's."

Folks may laugh, but I nominate Tucker Carlson.
Who in America is speaking more clearly about what's going on right now?

I'd vote for him. He has the power to "get the message through".

I'd vote for him before I'd vote for a guy like Pence, who will prove to be as hapless as was G.H.W. Bush after Reagan.

Addendum:
Pete also wrote (about Rochester):
"I SUSPECT this is all just a part of the general plan to create an uprising all over the nation in order to set the stage to seize total control of the government."

Please see this post I put up yesterday -- will take only a minute to read:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,413399.msg2280953.html#msg2280953
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 04:49:08 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2020/09/03/she-had-her-minneapolis-business-burnt-to-the-ground-shes-received-no-help-n2575577

Rioters Burned Her Minneapolis Business to the Ground, She's Received No Help
9/3/2020
Katie Pavlich

For nearly 30 years, Flora Westbrook owned a salon in Minneapolis. In June, rioters took over the neighborhood and destroyed her livelihood by burning the business to the ground. Months later, she's still received no help from local officials. In fact, they've made things worse by sending her a $200,000 bill for building removal.

"Here we are 100 days after your place was torched and how much help have you gotten from your local and state officials," Fox and Friends co-host Steve Doocy asked during an interview Thursday morning.

"I haven't gotten anything, not a penny," Westbrook said. "They never showed up. I didn't see any police at all patrol my area."

More at URL above...