Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Weekend Thread..Last Part  (Read 42940 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How about some lasers of our own set up and programed to return fire to any incoming laser detected. Would that be ok with you?

If we have to make the case the lasers are harmful, then it would probably be illegal to set up unmanned booby traps.  Lethal burglar alarms are illegal, for example.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete wrote:
"If the Dims are foolish enough to move to open rebellion and a call to overthrow the government,THEN he will be justified to send in troops..."

I'm realize I'm dumb, Pete, but could you explain to me the difference between what's going on in Portland right now and "open rebellion"?

Really.
I'm asking.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pete wrote:
"If the Dims are foolish enough to move to open rebellion and a call to overthrow the government,THEN he will be justified to send in troops..."

I'm realize I'm dumb, Pete, but could you explain to me the difference between what's going on in Portland right now and "open rebellion"?

Really.
I'm asking.

Arresting Federal Agents who are following constitutonal orders would be such an event.  That hasn't happened yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Politically inadvisable @sneakypete   And damn it to hell, this counts, too.

@Right_in_Virginia

No question about it being politically inadvisable,but it would certainly be legally AND morally justified.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How about some lasers of our own set up and programed to return fire to any incoming laser detected. Would that be ok with you?

@Bigun

I can hear the screams of outrage from the left already. "Trump authorizes blinding innocent,peaceful protesters!" Shriek! Shiek! Mo news at eleben!

Offline Victoria33

We arrest and jail people caught shining these lasers on landing airplanes, so why are we letting these punks off?
@Cyber Liberty

Good question, Cyber. 
I haven't been watching film of these riots, so I just did.  Seems peaceful protests are during the day, then at night, the Antifa comes and fights, throwing stuff over the fence at the officers, and one can see the laser lights hitting officers behind the fence.  That isn't attempted murder, but it is likely blinding an officer for life.

Where are the cops?  Grab these laser people and stick them under the jail to stay in darkness the rest of their lives.  Ok, sure, give them a couple of pints of water and some stale bread every day (just wipe the mold off the bread), to keep them alive in the darkness.  Truly, cops are going to be blind - stop these laser people.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pete wrote:

Really.
I'm asking.

@Fishrrman

There is no difference to ignurint right-wingers like thee and me,but the "learned lawyurs" out there will no doubt claim the Mayor and Governor are the ones to have to declare an open rebellion is going on,and since they both approve of it,I just don't see that happening.

Lawyers! Ain't they WONDERFUL?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If we have to make the case the lasers are harmful, then it would probably be illegal to set up unmanned booby traps.  Lethal burglar alarms are illegal, for example.   :shrug:

I don't recall saying anything about unmanned.  Someone is flying all the drones we use these days. They just don't happen to be in the drone.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Good question, Cyber. 
I haven't been watching film of these riots, so I just did.  Seems peaceful protests are during the day, then at night, the Antifa comes and fights, throwing stuff over the fence at the officers, and one can see the laser lights hitting officers behind the fence.  That isn't attempted murder, but it is likely blinding an officer for life.

Where are the cops?  Grab these laser people and stick them under the jail to stay in darkness the rest of their lives.  Ok, sure, give them a couple of pints of water and some stale bread every day (just wipe the mold off the bread), to keep them alive in the darkness.  Truly, cops are going to be blind - stop these laser people.

It's been said three Federal Agents have been blinded, and they have not regained their sight.  This is serious assault and it's not being addressed in the leftist media.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Right_in_Virginia

No question about it being politically inadvisable,but it would certainly be legally AND morally justified.

On this we agree @sneakypete   :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't recall saying anything about unmanned.  Someone is flying all the drones we use these days. They just don't happen to be in the drone.

I have no problem with it if the miscreant with the laser gets blinded.  It has to be discriminatory and not injure "innocents."  (If they are rioting, they aren't innocent in my estimation.)
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's been said three Federal Agents have been blinded, and they have not regained their sight.  This is serious assault and it's not being addressed in the leftist media.

@Cyber Liberty

WHERE are the Feebs union,and what do THEY have to say about this?

IMHO,this CAN'T go on for very long before the Feebs go out on strike.

Which would become a national and international holiday for the left.

Offline benldguy

I think the feds should bring out the water cannons.  But instead of water, do what the Israelis do:  Spray a concoction that smells of highly concentrated skunk urine.  It cannot be washed off the skin or clothes and the smell lingers for several weeks.

Would make the miscreants easy to identify, although the arresting officers would probably need to wear gas masks!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think the feds should bring out the water cannons.  But instead of water, do what the Israelis do:  Spray a concoction that smells of highly concentrated skunk urine.  It cannot be washed off the skin or clothes and the smell lingers for several weeks.

Would make the miscreants easy to identify, although the arresting officers would probably need to wear gas masks!

Welcome to TBR @benidguy.  I like how you think!  Dyeing the water deep blue works as well without the stink!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@benldguy

I like it,even though it could make attending meetings awkward for the undercover agents that mingle with the crowds.

Offline EdinVA

@benldguy

I like it,even though it could make attending meetings awkward for the undercover agents that mingle with the crowds.

Nitrous oxide... then just walk around and scoop them up...

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Excellent.  Also paint booby traps like they use for bank robbers.  Not every rioter can claim to be a member of the Blue Man Group
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@benldguy

I like it too, but it could cause the price of tomato juice to spike.... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
At this point...I'm of the mid t pul out the Feds and just let the domestic terroristic assholes burn these Liberal sh*tholes burn to the ground.

People voted for the "leadership" that's allowing this to happen...so they should reap the results of their own actions.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
At this point...I'm of the mid t pul out the Feds and just let the domestic terroristic assholes burn these Liberal sh*tholes burn to the ground.

People voted for the "leadership" that's allowing this to happen...so they should reap the results of their own actions.

@txradioguy

Works for me! They wanted that and voted for that,so let them have it.

And not ONE single nickel of federal tax money to rebuild.

Offline Idiot

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

Problem with that thought though is that they are being allowed to break laws and they are getting away with it.  What's to prevent them from continuing on and venturing into more conservative areas?  Keep in mind that they are growing in numbers and are becoming armed.

I forsee this continuing and in the event that we actually see another election, there is a possibility that states and cities that were once under conservative leadership, because of demographics may see a change of leadership from conservative to liberal...it's not like everybody can pack up and leave when leadership changes.

The insurrection needs to be stopped and those participating in the chaos need to be punished otherwise it will continue to spread.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

Problem with that thought though is that they are being allowed to break laws and they are getting away with it.  What's to prevent them from continuing on and venturing into more conservative areas?  Keep in mind that they are growing in numbers and are becoming armed.

I forsee this continuing and in the event that we actually see another election, there is a possibility that states and cities that were once under conservative leadership, because of demographics may see a change of leadership from conservative to liberal...it's not like everybody can pack up and leave when leadership changes.

The insurrection needs to be stopped and those participating in the chaos need to be punished otherwise it will continue to spread.
For decades the left has been calling law and order types fascists and have been on a tear to break up the rules.
They will NEVER appreciate what they have until they lose it and fear for their lives, and it is up to those that believe in L&O to make ready.
If we interfere then we will be the "invaders"... We used to call it tough love...

Offline benldguy

While I agree that the voters got the government that they voted for, pulling the feds out would, in my opinion, set a bad precedent because they are FEDERAL officers protecting FEDERAL property.  This has nothing to do with the local voters nor with the local government in spite of the $500/hour fine being leveled by the city against the feds because they put up a fence.