Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Weekend Thread..Last Part  (Read 42936 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Paging @txradioguy

@mountaineer @Weird Tolkienish Figure I'm gonna call bullshit on this one.  Someone in the USAF is making stuff up to stir the pot.

And if anyone tries to say lets see the proof...they will hide behind the "I can't bring it forward because it was on a .mil" excuse.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@mountaineer @Weird Tolkienish Figure I'm gonna call bullshit on this one.  Someone in the USAF is making stuff up to stir the pot.

And if anyone tries to say lets see the proof...they will hide behind the "I can't bring it forward because it was on a .mil" excuse.

I hope so. This is just so sad and depressing these days.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I hope so. This is just so sad and depressing these days.

Lets put it this way...if it were me making those claims here....there would be screen shots and probably a direct upload of any powerpoint slides associated with what was said or putout on the conference call.  Because (and rightfully so) there would be people calling bulls*t and I'd want to be able to back up my claim.

Not seeing that in this instance.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

• Technical
Lets put it this way...if it were me making those claims here....there would be screen shots and probably a direct upload of any powerpoint slides associated with what was said or putout on the conference call.  Because (and rightfully so) there would be people calling bulls*t and I'd want to be able to back up my claim.

Not seeing that in this instance.

You have to admit, these days it's fairly believable... add to it that this guy seems to know about internal military protocol and such.

Offline Hoodat

Invest in a pair of earrings, jackass.

That's a man, baby.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

• Technical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9gKgCbO22c

Rioter killed by confederate statue!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!! No joke!

• Technical
Karma’s a bitch. Rest in pieces.  :0006:

The video is extremely graphic if you look carefully, it clearly shows his exposed skull.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9gKgCbO22c

Rioter killed by confederate statue!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!! No joke!
Still fighting back....
(Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.)

Not dead according to the virginian pilot https://www.pilotonline.com/news/vp-nw-portsmouth-confederate-monument-20200610-65p7wr3nkvcrneaotwycjygcqu-story.html
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 05:16:39 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Still fighting back....
(Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.)

Not dead according to the virginian pilot https://www.pilotonline.com/news/vp-nw-portsmouth-confederate-monument-20200610-65p7wr3nkvcrneaotwycjygcqu-story.html

Jesus H. Christ.....is there not even ONE "breaking news" story reported that is actually true?

This 24/7 fifteen minute news cycle is responsible....everyone wants to be first with the news, but not the facts.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Ian Miles Cheong @stillgray
Rioters in Philly deface a statue of Matthias Baldwin, an early abolitionist
 who fought against slavery 30 years before it ended.

2:32 AM · Jun 11, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Jesus H. Christ.....is there not even ONE "breaking news" story reported that is actually true?

This 24/7 fifteen minute news cycle is responsible....everyone wants to be first with the news, but not the facts.

He might not have died, but I have hope he felt intense pain, and suffered brain damage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

True, but a lot of times when you try to search for followup stories, they're nearly impossible to find. The snooze media have short attention spans.

Offline aligncare

Ladies and gentlemen! I give you the next generation and the future candidate for President of the United Free States of Fredonia and Leader of the Democratic Antifa Party! (((cheering from the wild throngs of Borg)))

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Ladies and gentlemen! I give you the next generation and the future candidate for President of the United Free States of Fredonia and Leader of the Democratic Antifa Party! (((cheering from the wild throngs of Borg)))

Idiocracy as prophthetic as it was, missed it's target date by over 400 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

I have already gone on a rant about the defacement of the  54 Mass. monument. This is part II. The first of many to follow.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Welcome everyone! To Liberal Utopia!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

I have already gone on a rant about the defacement of the  54 Mass. monument. This is part II. The first of many to follow.
It isn't about erasing Confederate History, it is about erasing the history of the people who built this Country. Besides, well done statues are meaningful art. The taggers don't want the competition.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Ian Miles Cheong  @stillgray
There's a bunch of protests and small-scale riots happening right now across the United States but the only thing being covered is the CHAZ.
Good job, Antifa.
5:34 PM · Jun 12, 2020

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He might not have died, but I have hope he felt intense pain, and suffered brain damage.

Heard today that he's in an "induced coma".  Never good.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Heard today that he's in an "induced coma".  Never good.

Agreed...this feller ain't waking up.  I hope he gave out a good rebel yell.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

These damn protests are still going on. Currently marching in Pittsburgh, and now this:
Robert Barnes @Barnes_Law
Protesters in San Antonio now demanding tearing down The Alamo.
2:04 PM · Jun 13, 2020
They really must want a civil war.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
These damn protests are still going on. Currently marching in Pittsburgh, and now this:They really must want a civil war.

Tear down the Alamo?

That won't happen without blood....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
These damn protests are still going on. Currently marching in Pittsburgh, and now this:They really must want a civil war.

@mountaineer

I HAD to break into actual laughter when I heard someone wants to destroy the Alamo.

If it happens,I hope there is film of it so I can enjoy watching it. Great-grandmothers with ancient Buicks will be out driving down the streets and trying to run them over.

Maybe somebody should suggest to them that they go to Italy and try to destroy the Vatican next?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!