Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Weekend Thread..Last Part  (Read 42901 times)

Online corbe

Welcome to TBR @benldguy
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

At this point...I'm of the mid t pul out the Feds and just let the domestic terroristic assholes burn these Liberal sh*tholes burn to the ground.

People voted for the "leadership" that's allowing this to happen...so they should reap the results of their own actions.

While I agree that the voters got the government that they voted for, pulling the feds out would, in my opinion, set a bad precedent because they are FEDERAL officers protecting FEDERAL property.  This has nothing to do with the local voters nor with the local government in spite of the $500/hour fine being leveled by the city against the feds because they put up a fence.

Absolutely agree.  A bad precedent has been set; the anarchists have been allowed to get away with their destruction.  Things should have never been allowed to get out of control.

Welcome by the way to The Briefing Room -- I'm sure you'll will enjoy this forum as much as I have.   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Absolutely agree.  A bad precedent has been set; the anarchists have been allowed to get away with their destruction.  Things should have never been allowed to get out of control.

Welcome by the way to The Briefing Room -- I'm sure you'll will enjoy this forum as much as I have.   :beer:
I agree, but they should have been stopped by the Mayors or Governors of the respective states.

The seminal difference between now and the 60s is that in the 60s the governors did call in the National Guard and shut this crap down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"A bad precedent has been set; the anarchists have been allowed to get away with their destruction.  Things should have never been allowed to get out of control."

To which Joe replied:
"I agree, but they should have been stopped by the Mayors or Governors of the respective states."

Joe, don't you see that this approach cannot work when the "mayors or governors" are ON THE SIDE of the communist insurgents?

It not 3 sides:
1. the insurgents
2. the mayors/governors
3. us

It's JUST TWO.

This is why the ONLY way to stop them is to use "the force we have" -- federal agents and the U.S. Army.

Same as in 1861, except that the communists will become a much more tenacious enemy...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
bele wrote:
"A bad precedent has been set; the anarchists have been allowed to get away with their destruction.  Things should have never been allowed to get out of control."

To which Joe replied:
"I agree, but they should have been stopped by the Mayors or Governors of the respective states."

Joe, don't you see that this approach cannot work when the "mayors or governors" are ON THE SIDE of the communist insurgents?

It not 3 sides:
1. the insurgents
2. the mayors/governors
3. us

It's JUST TWO.

This is why the ONLY way to stop them is to use "the force we have" -- federal agents and the U.S. Army.

Same as in 1861, except that the communists will become a much more tenacious enemy...

Yeah, back them the Democrats just wanted to own other people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah, back them the Democrats just wanted to own other people.
Back then, my ancestors defended their land from invasion, best they could.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Back then, my ancestors defended their land from invasion, best they could.

I guess we all got burned....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

bele wrote:

To which Joe replied:

It not 3 sides:
1. the insurgents
2. the mayors/governors
3. us

It's JUST TWO.

1861 had decades of attempted negotiations to prevent the final Well, I agree with you, in that those who were ostensibly the people charged with upholding the law have engaged in some outrageous acts of nonfeasance which indicate they are tacitly, if not overtly, on the side of the rioters. 

They are in egregious violation of their oaths of office, but their removal, short of a declaration of hostilities with the Federal Government, remains a State of Local issue UNTIL the Federal Government is petitioned for aid in the restoration of order and the rule of Law. What form or particulars such a petition would have to assume is beyond my knowledge, but carefully worded, such could go down as one of the seminal documents of American History.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 6.0 Just say no to GOGGLES
@TrumpRulzz

The silent majority is officially PISSED OFF!!! Play stupid games win stupid prizes!!!!

Video:

https://twitter.com/TrumpRulzz/status/1290963022786236421

6:49 AM · Aug 5, 2020·Twitter for Android

Offline EdinVA

𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 6.0 Just say no to GOGGLES
He will just go to mommy and get money for a new one... lol

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump can let them destroy local areas all they wants, but there is federal property in a lot of those areas and Trump has every right to defend those properties with any lawful means he chooses.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Kerri Kupec DOJ
@KerriKupecDOJ

That time you’re driving in Virginia and the Attorney General spots a group of people in front of a police precinct showing their support for the police.

AG to FBI Detail: “Can we make a quick U-Turn? I want to jump out and thank those people.”

Watch!

Video:  

https://twitter.com/KerriKupecDOJ/status/1291530264229945344

8:23 PM · Aug 6, 2020 from Virginia, USA·Twitter for iPhone

Online Hoodat

That time you’re driving in Virginia and the Attorney General spots a group of people in front of a police precinct showing their support for the police.

AG to FBI Detail: “Can we make a quick U-Turn? I want to jump out and thank those people.”

Watch!

Video:   

https://twitter.com/KerriKupecDOJ/status/1291530264229945344

I'm surprised Governor Blackface didn't have him arrested for not wearing a mask.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm surprised Governor Blackface didn't have him arrested for not wearing a mask.

000hehehehe Even Gov. Blackface isn't THAT stupid!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Trump can let them destroy local areas all they wants, but there is federal property in a lot of those areas and Trump has every right to defend those properties with any lawful means he chooses.
No, it is an obligation he swore to do.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EdinVA

000hehehehe Even Gov. Blackface isn't THAT stupid!

Not sure I would put money on that... lol

Offline libertybele

No, it is an obligation he swore to do.

Actually no where in the Constitution is the President sworn to defend property or protect citizens; his duty is to uphold the Constitution.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Here's a good way to stop this s--t.

Charge them with potential life sentence.

Protester charged with felony criminal mischief, riot
Several protesters have been arrested for their involvement in a protest against police brutality in Salt Lake City last month.

On July 9, hundreds of demonstrators marched outside the office of Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill after the officers involved in the deadly shooting of Bernardo Palacios were cleared of any wrongdoing.

The demonstration escalated when some people poured paint on the street and the walls of the D.A.’s office. Salt Lake City police eventually confronted protesters.

Tuesday, Madalena McNeil was arrested. She’s charged with felony criminal mischief and riot. Because several people were involved, the charges carry a gang enhancement. That elevates one charge to a first-degree felony carrying a maximum possible punishment of life in prison.

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local-news/protester-charged-with-felony-criminal-mischief-riot
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EdinVA

Actually no where in the Constitution is the President sworn to defend property or protect citizens; his duty is to uphold the Constitution.
The Federal Protective Service  Mission Statement
To prevent, protect, respond to and recover from terrorism, criminal acts, and other hazards threatening the U.S. Government’s critical infrastructure, services, and the people who provide or receive them.
https://www.dhs.gov/topic/federal-protective-service

Offline Smokin Joe

Sorry, Ed, but the Federal Protective Service Mission Statement is not part of the US Constitution.

The clear path I see is to declare ANTIFA a terrorist organization (there are a few others I'd put on that list, but ANTIFA is a great start).  Track their funding and seize it. It is for terrorist or terrorist support activities. Sort their networks, and round up the leaders. Prosecute for conspiracy, for domestic terrorism, etc. There is all that room in the prisons thanks to the COVID releases, fill it.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Sorry, Ed, but the Federal Protective Service Mission Statement is not part of the US Constitution.

The clear path I see is to declare ANTIFA a terrorist organization (there are a few others I'd put on that list, but ANTIFA is a great start).  Track their funding and seize it. It is for terrorist or terrorist support activities. Sort their networks, and round up the leaders. Prosecute for conspiracy, for domestic terrorism, etc. There is all that room in the prisons thanks to the COVID releases, fill it.

Neither is the FAA but it is legally authorized by statute. 

Offline Smokin Joe

Neither is the FAA but it is legally authorized by statute.
Back to the President's mission, his oath is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States...

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Back to the President's mission, his oath is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States...

So, then the president has no obligation for border security, quelling riots or even balancing the budget.. Not in the constitution either

Which is exactly what he is doing, defending the Constitution.

And I remind you I spoke of an obligation, not a right.

Offline Smokin Joe

So, then the president has no obligation for border security, quelling riots or even balancing the budget.. Not in the constitution either
...to provide for the common defense... is right there in the preamble.

If we went by the Constitution, (Original Intent), the Federal Government would do much less, and balancing the budget would be far easier. Damaging the full faith and credit of the United States by letting a banking cartel manage our money supply isn't exactly in the Constitution. Take that up with the Jekyl Island Crowd who pass out the promissory notes we call "money".

As for quelling riots, the military is constrained by the Posse Comitatus act, even with the NDAA powers.
Quelling riots is first and foremost the responsibility of local and State Governments, and they can call upon the Federal Government for assistance, but have universally FAILED to do so, and abdicated their responsibilities within their own jurisdictions. Short of a 'regime change' within those jurisdictions, the riots will continue, unless the people take matters into their own hands or the Mayors and Governors decide to finally get the situation under control.

C S Lewis