Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Weekend Thread..Last Part  (Read 42957 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
You’re right...the JUSTIFIABLE kind

@Axeslinger

I just don't see it being justified in ANY respect.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Axeslinger

@Axeslinger

I just don't see it being justified in ANY respect.
@sneakypete
I know Pete...I think you’re wrong.   You think CL and I are.   It’s all good.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@sneakypete
I know Pete...I think you’re wrong.   You think CL and I are.   It’s all good.

It Happens.  :shrug: 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Not sure why this is the last part, it's quite apparent that they intend to keep doing this until America is destroyed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not sure why this is the last part, ....

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

They obviously needed a way to explain their failure before it collapsed on it's on weight,and this was the best they could come up with.

After all,the leadership HAS to remain relevant or the funding from Soros & Company will be cut off,and they might have to get jobs or live in anonymity on their trust funds,with nobody wanting to interview them on tv.

What is the biggest fear of attention whores?

Answer: The Kleig lights going off and the tv camera crews disappearing.

I suggest we respectfully suggest to them they consider suicide and really pump up all the mentions THAT would get in the media.

I'm just helpful by nature.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 03:34:48 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Here's an excerpt from today's re-reading of Thomas Chittum's "Civil War II", which was first published back in the early 90's.
I trust you'll enjoy it:
====================================
The lesson is clear: The more monoetnnic a European nation is, the more likely it is to be peaceful and stable. The more multiethnic a European nation is, the more likely it is to experience tribal civil wars. There is simply no real arguing with this brutal fact. The lesson here is that the likelihood of a minority group having a go at a military divorce from the nation increases with its chances of success, and its chances of success increase with its percentage of the population. Consider the most multiethnic nation in Europe - Bosnia. Bosnia was literally born fighting in 1991, and this civil war has produced more dead than any other of the recent wars in Europe. The most multiethnic European nation produced the most multiethnic dead. Let me say that again: The most multiethnic European nation produced the most multiethnic dead. If there had been only Moslems residing in Bosnia, there would have been no civil war in Bosnia.

Is America a multitribal country and therefore unstable? With each and every passing day, more and more Americans of all ethnic groups arc perceiving their tribal affiliation as more self-definitive and more important than their common American nationality. By this measure we are increasingly unstable.

More bad news: Of the European countries, the median size of the most numerous ethnic group is 89%. In America, the most numerous ethnic group (the English-speaking whites) is only 75% of the total population and falling. By this measure, America is again not as internally stable as most European nations. Twelve European nations have primary ethnic groups that are 75% or less of their total population. Seven of these twelve nations are fighting wars, are occupied, or have internal secessionist terrorists.

More bad news: Of the European countries, the median size of the second largest ethnic group is 5%. In America, our second largest ethnic group (the blacks) is 12%. By this measure, America is again not as stable as most European nations. Twelve European nations have secondary ethnic groups that are 12% or more of the total population. Four are fighting wars, two are occupied by foreign troops, one is fighting internal terrorists.

More bad news: Of the European countries, the median size of the third largest ethnic group is 1%. In America, our third largest ethnic group (the Hispanics) is 9%. By this measure, America is again not as stable as most European nations. Two European nations have third ranking ethnic groups that are 9% or more of the population. One is fighting a civil war, the other occupied.

More bad news: In America, 88% of the people speak the most widely-used language (English) as their primary language. Of the European countries, the median size of this percentage is 94%. By this measure, America is again not as stable as most European nations.

More bad news: There are now about six million Moslems in America, and they are expected to outnumber Jews by,the end of this decade. America has been described as a Judeo- Christian nation. Are we now to be a Judeo-Christian-Moslem nation and all that it implies? The concept of freedom of religion can absorb only so much cultural diversity. As the Moslem percentage of the population grows, it is predictable that they will demand and eventually get laws allowing polygamy, chopping off the hands of criminals, death by stoning for adulterers, and the host of other antique horrors Moslems embrace. In Miami, Dade County has a special maintenance squad that cleans up dead chickens, goats, lizards, voodoo powder, and other "hex" items found each morning on the grounds of the county courthouse (The New York Times. August 9,1995). These items are ritually deposited there by adherents of the Voodoo, Sanataria, and similar religions whose members are appearing before the court on various charges. Almost all are immigrants from the Caribbean islands. Eventually, our diversity will increase to the point that there will be no common basis for our laws. That's why America is becoming an undemocratic imperial system, and that's why we'll break up in a civil war.

Online mountaineer

I may end up mentioning this repeatedly, but earnestly recommend you all read Paul Kengor's "Dupes:  How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century."

I'm only halfway through it - basically up to the 1950s and Frank Marshall Davis, but am seeing how this Communist infiltration of American politics, education, religion, etc., is so prevalent, even as we look at Antifa, BLM and the other idiots currently trying to destroy the country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Not sure why this is the last part, it's quite apparent that they intend to keep doing this until America is destroyed.
At least it appears that the coronavirus has scared most of them off the streets lately.

Now they just scream through social media.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Scott Adams Retweeted

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray

Save this video. Share it.

VIDEO

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1279655817713610753

1:58 AM · Jul 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline aligncare

I. Love. This. AMERICAN!

Addendum: ...and I don’t care whether he’s a conservative, republican, democrat, libertarian, liberal, Muslim, Christian or Jew. Because whatever else he is in this 2 minutes and 20 seconds: he made clear he loves the America that I love.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 12:27:06 pm by aligncare »

Online mountaineer

That's a good one, RiV.

That's a good one, RiV.

Agree.  Thanks!!  :patriot:

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Hoodat

Scott Adams Retweeted

Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray

Save this video. Share it.

VIDEO:  https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1279655817713610753

1:58 AM · Jul 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

bookmark
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

I have absolutely no trouble at all calling that man "brother",and would happily fight alongside him,and kill to protect him.

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Someone decided to blow off some bottle rockets last night about one am in my apartment complex.

I don’t have a problem with kids/teens being kids, but at one am?

Gosh, I’m turning into my parents,
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

@Right_in_Virginia

I have absolutely no trouble at all calling that man "brother",and would happily fight alongside him,and kill to protect him.

888high58888 @sneakypete

This guy deserves some airtime ...  :patriot:

Marvin R. Jeffcoat
@MarvinRJeffcoat

IMG_0281.MOV Well said all the way around.

Video

https://twitter.com/MarvinRJeffcoat/status/1284832752240664576

8:49 AM · Jul 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline skeeter

Wish I had this guy for a next door neighbor, instead of the ones I have.

Salem Community Organizers #DemcastOR
@SOrganizers

#PortlandMoms #OrLeg #PDXMoms #OrPol #PDX #PortlandProtests #EndPoliceBrutality #BlackLivesMatter #EndSystemicRacism #MomsAreHere #NoJusticeNoPeace #PDXprotests

Video:

https://twitter.com/SOrganizers/status/1285304005300637696

4:02 PM · Jul 20, 2020·Twitter Web App

Clypian
@Clypian

The #PortlandMoms are back again tonight. There are more than 35 in line right now and moms continue to join them. Yellow is their color tonight. #portland #PortlandProtest #portlandprotests #PortlandOregon #PortlandOR #oregon #BLMprotest #PDXprotests #PDX #clypiancoverage

Video

https://twitter.com/Clypian/status/1285061786950004736

11:59 PM · Jul 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Nick Knudsen
@DemWrite

There are reinforcements for the #PortlandMoms tonight.

“Moms are here! Feds stay clear!”

Video

https://twitter.com/DemWrite/status/1285071594918834176

12:38 AM · Jul 20, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

If I had a favorite ...  pointing-down

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo

Some of the “moms” lauded in the media joined in on trying to break into the Portland federal courthouse. #PortlandRiots #PortlandMoms #antifa

Video

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1285549368125186051

8:17 AM · Jul 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Are these the same Moms I keep getting internet ads about?  They look different with their clothes on....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

If I had a favorite ...  pointing-down

@Right_in_Virginia

You have to give the globalists credit (?) for being both ruthless and clever for pulling this off. If they had lined their barricades with huge,threatening thugs,nobody would feel any sympathy for them if the cops and normal people ever got tired of the crap,and started busting heads.

So they solved this problem by recruiting air-head soccer moms. Any attack on THAT front line by the authorities or even common citizens is going to be condemned passionately and the attack is going to do nothing but gain them sympathy and more followers.

That's why people need to be filming the people moving around in the background,and get their names and addresses. Not hard to figure out who is giving the orders. They are the people all the "secondary line leaders" keep going to in order to get their orders.

Online mountaineer

Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo
One of the “moms” at the Portland riot handed a large piece of concrete to a male to use as a weapon outside the Portland federal courthouse, by the way.
8:27 AM · Jul 21, 202

Andy Ngô @MrAndyNgo
For those who say I am lying about the “mom” handing concrete to someone to use as a weapon at the Portland riot, here is video of it. Look at the bottom left:
11:44 AM · Jul 21, 2020·

Video at link

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1285601432276803585

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Right_in_Virginia

You have to give the globalists credit (?) for being both ruthless and clever for pulling this off. If they had lined their barricades with huge,threatening thugs,nobody would feel any sympathy for them if the cops and normal people ever got tired of the crap,and started busting heads.

So they solved this problem by recruiting air-head soccer moms. Any attack on THAT front line by the authorities or even common citizens is going to be condemned passionately and the attack is going to do nothing but gain them sympathy and more followers.

That's why people need to be filming the people moving around in the background,and get their names and addresses. Not hard to figure out who is giving the orders. They are the people all the "secondary line leaders" keep going to in order to get their orders.
I'm still in favor of loading up a water tanker and doing a pepper drop. The next couple of forest fires might smell a bit like chipotle... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis