Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: All hell is breaking loose across America Weekend Thread..Last Part  (Read 43251 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I do agree that uncontrolled immigration is a tactic of the left in both Europe and English-speaking North America.  But I would argue that national homogenization in the US began as an assertion of Federal power and not with the same globalist motivation.  Having laid the rails in 1865, the FedGov now provides the mechanism for that globalization.
I agree with that assertion.

The big difference between the large numbers of immigrants who came during the century following 1865 is those were seeking better opportunities and were willing to embrace Americanism in both social and political constructs that resulted in active participation in its economic prosperity, whereas most immigrants now are only willing to embrace America's economic constructs with its resultant prosperity, foregoing incorporation into American society or learning US history.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mountaineer

The big difference between the large numbers of immigrants who came during the century following 1865 is those were seeking better opportunities and were willing to embrace Americanism in both social and political constructs that resulted in active participation in its economic prosperity, whereas most immigrants now are only willing to embrace America's economic constructs with its resultant prosperity, foregoing incorporation into American society or learning US history.
Mr. M's four grandparents came to America in the very early years of the 20th century. The men worked in steel mills. While they may have retained their language and customs at home, they were eager for their children to be as American as anyone else, to speak proper English, to do well in school and succeed. Many Americanized their surnames.

They wanted to become Americans (without hyphens) and they didn't want to change America into anything else.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I do agree that uncontrolled immigration is a tactic of the left in both Europe and English-speaking North America.  But I would argue that national homogenization in the US began as an assertion of Federal power and not with the same globalist motivation.  Having laid the rails in 1865, the FedGov now provides the mechanism for that globalization.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Mr. M's four grandparents came to America in the very early years of the 20th century. The men worked in steel mills. While they may have retained their language and customs at home, they were eager for their children to be as American as anyone else, to speak proper English, to do well in school and succeed. Many Americanized their surnames.

They wanted to become Americans (without hyphens) and they didn't want to change America into anything else.

One day I stopped by my friend Amador's house for a few minutes on the way home from school.  Next day Amador was sad and I noticed immediately so I asked him what was the matter. He didn't want to tell me at first but I was relentless and he finally told me that he had gotten a whipping after I left the day before and finally told me that the whipping was for speaking Spanish to his mother, who spoke no English, in my presence.  SHE wants HIM to be 100% American.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

And THAT will be the exact time they begin to realize that "The Rev" and the other Poverty Pimps who were their new best friends were never their friends at all,all that "free money" is missing,and they no longer even have enough money to pay the taxes they owe.

Meanwhile,The Rev,the NAACP,and their other Tan Klan "friends" have moved on and have NEW "best friends" and are not returning their calls.

I almost feel sorry for them. They were normal peasants with no experience in the lime light,no real education or experience handling money,never mind fame,and suddenly spot lights were being shined in their eyes,and their new famous friends were giving them advise on what to say,what to do,how to dress,and how to invest their money,for a "small fee".

They were bewildered and just went along with the "program" because they didn't know what else to do.

This time next year not even the media will be returning their calls,and they won't understand how any of this happened because they were too close to it to get a look,and they were dealing with professional scam artists.
By the time they figure out they got played, no one will buy the T-shirts...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam

CHAZ/CHOP resident calls into the Frasier Crane show:

(I hope @KelseyGrammer sees this)

VIDEO:

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1272563995422216192

12:17 PM · Jun 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Online mountaineer

So many thoughts come to mind (among them, "That's a shame ..."):
Man says he got coronavirus after protesting in Portland for 7 days
    By FOX 12 Staff
    Updated 3 hrs ago | Posted on Jun 15, 2020

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -- With crowds of people in close quarters during the protests in Portland, health leaders worry COVID-19 will spread.

Now, a man in Portland tells FOX 12 he got the virus after marching in the streets.

Ethan Snyder says he had been out with protesters for seven days at the beginning of June.

Then last Friday, the 19-year-old started feeling tired and had a fever.

He went to a drive-thru testing facility, and it was confirmed he contracted coronavirus.

Snyder says he was wearing a mask the whole time he was protesting but had to remove it after being teargassed near the Justice Center. ...
KPTV via KMOV

I can't, you know, believe it!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

http://youtu.be/1Jr0ILcX9hY

Just the chaz bleep handing out ar15s to minors.

Now they have broken federal law I believe, trump can go in guns blazing.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So many thoughts come to mind (among them, "That's a shame ..."):KPTV via KMOV

I can't, you know, believe it!

I have already used my 5 monthly allotment of Seinfield "That's a Shame" gif responses.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

It suxs to be US.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADx)

https://www.nih.gov/research-training/medical-research-initiatives/radx

Looking for new ways to identify people who are COVID positive, which could produce a positive result increase that could be waved about in the MSM as a second wave, even in those who are recovered or asymptomatic. not saying it will be, but worth keeping an eye on. (I'm assuming that there are people there still interested in doing good science.)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

I have already used my 5 monthly allotment of Seinfield "That's a Shame" gif responses.   :cool:
Predicted already that the riots would kickstart the "second wave" so desperately wanted by so many Democrat pols.  They are willing to take a chance on the troops getting sick because they are in the low risk group.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline roamer_1

[...]

I very literally laughed out loud... Scared the dog.  :beer:

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

• Technical
THere was a shooting at a protest and an antifa got shot in New Mexico.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

See? Things are already looking up!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

• Technical
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

See? Things are already looking up!

Lol dead:

https://twitter.com/meganrabundis/status/1272735796949213184

Antifa was attacking the guy with a skateboard, shot him dead.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Who says all news is bad?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 12:18:31 am by mountaineer »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Online mountaineer

Witness says police have shown up:

holly  @hollySeaDC
#police taking back the area around andrew jackson statue at #dcprotests #wadcprotests
8:14 PM · Jun 22, 2020·

https://twitter.com/hollySeaDC/status/1275220650622365698
8:20 PM · Jun 22, 2020

More photos:

https://twitter.com/MikevWUSA/status/1275221279738650624
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 12:29:01 am by mountaineer »

Offline Hoodat

Witness says police have shown up:

holly  @hollySeaDC
#police taking back the area around andrew jackson statue at #dcprotests #wadcprotests
8:14 PM · Jun 22, 2020·

https://twitter.com/hollySeaDC/status/1275220650622365698
8:20 PM · Jun 22, 2020

Police were sent in after the mayor learned that Jackson was a Democrat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Police were sent in after the mayor learned that Jackson was a Democrat.

I doubt that.  The Rats know these historical figures they are trying to vaporize are all Democrats, and the sooner the statues are destroyed, the better.  I suspect the reality of the situation is the Mayor knows she has no Left-wing Governor to protect her, and actual intervention by the Feds is more likely than in Seattle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: