Author Topic: ‘It hurts my heart to see this’: Two black women implore people to stop the ‘white guilt’ kneeling  (Read 203 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘It hurts my heart to see this’: Two black women implore people to stop the ‘white guilt’ kneeling
June 5, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Two black women uploaded a video to Twitter early Friday imploring whites to stop kneeling in supposed ‘solidarity’ with blacks and liberals as a gesture to Minneapolis man George Floyd who died at the hands of police last week.

“Melissa A.,” who describes herself on Twitter as “Conservative, Trumpublican, Wife, mother and Child of the Most High God,” wrote on her video post, “Two black women make a plea to white people to stop apologizing for being white & bowing down to black people in #whiteguilt  propaganda being promoted by the liberal machine.”

As she begins her message, Melissa, who is black, says, “Hiya. It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee. White people, stop it. Stop it. Because right now, y’all are headed to the point of no return. Y’all are bowing and kissing people’s feet, are you stupid?”

The video then pans over to another black woman who wasn’t identified.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/05/it-hurts-my-heart-to-see-this-two-black-women-implore-people-to-stop-the-white-guilt-kneeling-930541
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34