Author Topic: White Women Scolded For Using Their "White Privilege" To Clean Graffiti  (Read 224 times)

rangerrebew

White Women Scolded For Using Their "White Privilege" To Clean Graffiti

Here's a new one for you. Apparently cleaning graffiti off of buildings is a "white privilege." I didn't realize cleaning could have such racial undertones... Three D.C. ladies decided to clean the graffiti off of a federal building as they wanted to keep their area nice. It was a voluntary community service that they were performing. But a woman driving by saw this and was triggered. She was upset because they were taking down Black Lives Matter tags. So because it's black lives matter the vandalism of a building is somehow ok?

"While they are working to clean the building, a woman, identified as “Faith Alice Sleeper” on Facebook, rolls up in a vehicle to lecture them about their supposed “white privilege.”

“Why are you guys removing ‘Black Lives Matter’ graffiti?” Alice asks the girls, videotaping the interaction from her vehicle.

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/white-women-scolded-for-using-their-white-privilege-to-clean-graffiti/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So now white people are privileged to clean up other people's messes?

(Especially when white Antifa types were caught spraying "BLM" on buildings).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis