Author Topic: Nolte: The Left’s Eating Itself. Let them Fight.  (Read 223 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: The Left’s Eating Itself. Let them Fight.
« on: June 05, 2020, 01:56:57 pm »
John Nolte5 Jun 2020737
4:58

Last weekend hundreds of people came out in my little town to protest the tragic death of George Floyd. This protest took place less than three miles from my house. Want to know how I found out about it? Well, because it was perfectly peaceful and didn’t involve firebombs and rioting, I found out about it four days later in my local paper.

Hundreds came out in my little town! Hundreds. It was mostly students from the Alma Mater I dropped out of, but still… Hundreds! And not a peep of unrest. Just Americans being Americans.

You see, that’s how we roll out here in Rural America. While the stupid Democrats who vote for Democrats stress and worry  about another round of looting and burning this weekend in their Democrat-run cities, all I’m worried about is the weather. I got grass to cut … on my tractor mower … the one with the bourgeois cup holder.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/05/nolte-the-lefts-eating-itself-let-them-fight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

Re: Nolte: The Left’s Eating Itself. Let them Fight.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 12:41:53 pm »
Well written and spot on humor in I Told You So.

Very entertaining.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote