Author Topic: The ‘Tear Gas Hoax’ Hoax  (Read 275 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The ‘Tear Gas Hoax’ Hoax
« on: June 05, 2020, 05:08:52 am »
https://thebulwark.com/the-tear-gas-hoax-hoax/

By now, everyone reading this is aware that on Monday night President Trump committed a grotesque and unconstitutional abuse of power: To show that he was “reclaiming the territory” around the White House, our channel-surfing faux-strongman had law enforcement officers use gas, rubber pellets, batons, and smoke grenades to violently disrupt a peaceful protest just north of Lafayette Square—before curfew—under orders of Attorney General William Barr.

After the inevitable blowback from this action on “the shows,” the Trump administration and its propagandists—both in the public and private sectors—began test-driving some alternative facts about the events of Monday evening. Maybe the U.S. Park Police acted on its own out of self-defense, they suggested. Maybe its officers didn’t use tear gas, they suggested. Maybe this was all one big coincidence.

In short, they think you are bleep stupid.

But because this is how we live now, we have to take apart this hoax that tries to convince Americans that a real thing, that they saw with their own eyes, was actually something else.

Not that we should be surprised: They’ve tried this before.  https://thebulwark.com/the-charlottesville-hoax-hoax/

Before we get to the debunking of the “debunking,” if you feel at all uncertain about what happened outside the White House on Monday, I implore you to not take my word for it. Stop, click this link, and go to the 24:00 mark. Watch for as long as you can stomach it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrMoqSPZym0&feature=youtu.be

more at link

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The ‘Tear Gas Hoax’ Hoax
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 02:17:04 pm »
Bulwark?  No thanks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: