Author Topic: Democrats call for special prosecutor to investigate clearing of protesters outside White House  (Read 1516 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
No, I would not.  I am the "law and order" gal.  You have the wrong girl.  If people are breaking the law they should do the time.  There was no reason to let them out.  COVID on the outside.  COVID on the inside.  I am sorry, but no sympathy they got themselves into prison and if they are more likely to get COVID there that's their problem.

Stop it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
All of it.

Right. All of it.

I'm sick of her playing the little girl in the pretty white dress that throws the rock and hides her hand.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sensory deprivation.

Do NOT give yourself away to anyone. You were born as a self / Your self. Don't give that away.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Right. All of it.

I'm sick of her playing the little girl in the pretty white dress that throws the rock and hides her hand.

I'm glad you wrote that.  You put my finger on what it is that's been bugging me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I'm glad you wrote that.  You put my finger on what it is that's been bugging me.

I should put that reply in quotes. It is a phrase from one of Carlos Castenada's books. Exact wording and to have this effing autocorrect plus your effin safeguards would be a misquote.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I should put that reply in quotes. It is a phrase from one of Carlos Castenada's books. Exact wording and to have this effing autocorrect plus your effin safeguards would be a misquote.

I'm good with the way it turned out.   :yowsa:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 05:25:55 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
[/quote

I'm good with the way it turned out.   :yowsa:

I have an Amazon Fire HD 8 That is technically my book reader. This is the device I have the most trouble with. Amazon.

In all 5 kinds.