Author Topic: Jim Acosta Says White House ‘Pummeled Protesters’ For Photo-Op — Kayleigh McEnany Fires Back  (Read 438 times)

rangerrebew

Jim Acosta Says White House ‘Pummeled Protesters’ For Photo-Op — Kayleigh McEnany Fires Back

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
June 03, 2020 3:39 PM ET

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany fired back at CNN’s Jim Acosta after he said the White House had “pummeled protesters” for a photo-op.

Acosta addressed McEnany during Wednesday’s press briefing amid continued protests in major cities nationwide. (RELATED: ‘Journalists Are Not Above Being Questioned’: Kayleigh McEnany Fires Back At Chris Wallace)

WATCH:

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/03/jim-acosta-accuses-white-house-pummeling-protesters-st-johns-church-kayleigh-mcenany-objects/

Offline EdinVA

VBIED's are a big terrorist tools and people forget.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Rest assured, whatever Acosta says, the truth is 180 degrees in the opposite direction.  Why they restored this maggot's WH credentials is a mystery.  He is solidly dishonest.

Offline aligncare

Lafayette Square park needed clearing because “intelligence information had revealed calls for violence against the police,” and that United States Park Police were “responding to and quelling the acts of destruction and violence over the course of the weekend...”

The president’s safety and security is paramount and Lafayette Park is across from the White House. That had to be factored into the White House’s security matrix’s decision to have the park cleared of potential threats to the president’s safety.

Only after did President Trump decided to show the rioters that America won’t be bullied by violent protesters.

It wasn’t a case of Trump saying “Hey, clear the park for me. I want to take a walk.”

Offline bilo

Lafayette Square park needed clearing because “intelligence information had revealed calls for violence against the police,” and that United States Park Police were “responding to and quelling the acts of destruction and violence over the course of the weekend...”

The president’s safety and security is paramount and Lafayette Park is across from the White House. That had to be factored into the White House’s security matrix’s decision to have the park cleared of potential threats to the president’s safety.

Only after did President Trump decided to show the rioters that America won’t be bullied by violent protesters.

It wasn’t a case of Trump saying “Hey, clear the park for me. I want to take a walk.”

God Bless him!

Anybody who wants to "clutch their pearls" over Trump standing up for the rule of law and the importance of faith has decided that hatred of Trump is more important than defense of liberty. The radicalized Antifa people will destroy all houses of worship if they have their way. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Amazing coincidence then I guess.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Time for our worthless Congress to declare any and all anarchist groups like Antifa are committing sedition and treason, and that requires a 10 year sentence in prison.  We will have lots of space inprison with the release of all the criminals!

And anyone participating with Antifa that is a foreigner, it should require immediate deportation, no stinking judge, just a quick exit from our country, with a permanent life exclusion for reentry.

I equate Antifa with the Brown Shirts of Hitler.

Offline bilo

Time for our worthless Congress to declare any and all anarchist groups like Antifa are committing sedition and treason, and that requires a 10 year sentence in prison.  We will have lots of space inprison with the release of all the criminals!

And anyone participating with Antifa that is a foreigner, it should require immediate deportation, no stinking judge, just a quick exit from our country, with a permanent life exclusion for reentry.

Wish I had thought of that! It's a great analogy.

It's stunning that the Rats would fight imposing the type of sanctions against them that you propose.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wonder where Jim was when Obama gassed people at the border like 80 times.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

Andy Gno, journalist, nearly killed by Portland antifa, has great insight into the organizational aspects of antifa. He lays out the training that volunteers receive, including the psychological conditioning that teaches them to dehumanize the people they attack so they can justify gouging out the eyes of their victims. Beat, pound, stomp them, because they believe their cause is righteous.

The article is primarily about his lawsuit against the antifa organization in Portland that took credit for his beating.

Search his name for more on this patriot and ally against antifa.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/05/conservative-journalist-sues-antifa-for-campaign-of-terror/