Author Topic: Fox News polls: Trump trails Biden in Ohio, Arizona and Wisconsin  (Read 374 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Fox News polls: Trump trails Biden in Ohio, Arizona and Wisconsin
By Jonathan Easley - 06/03/20 09:01 PM EDT

President Trump trails presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden in Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona, according to surveys from Fox News released Wednesday.

Trump won all three states in 2016, and few believed until recently that Ohio might be in play.

The Fox News poll of the Buckeye State found Biden at 45 percent and Trump at 43 percent, which is within the survey’s 3.5 percentage point margin of error.

Trump carried Ohio by 8 points in 2016, and most Democrats had abandoned any hope that the onetime presidential bellwether might be up for grabs in 2020.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/501058-fox-news-polls-trump-trails-biden-in-ohio-arizona-and-wisconsin
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Fox News polls: Trump trails Biden in Ohio, Arizona and Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 01:53:19 am »
Uh oh..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 02:14:36 am »
Uh oh..

The Best hope the GOP has is:

(1) Economy rebounds with V shaped recovery. (Which actually is looking better as we speak, just need to get the employmnet numbers up)

(2) Tying the dims and many of their leaders to Antifa, and their terrorist acts of arson and looting. 

(3) Keep hammering the true bud sad meme, that Biden is the blithering, spit drooling dementia patient that he is

(4) Somehow by miracle, Trump minimizes his face-palm inducing Tweets
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 02:15:28 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 04:22:52 am »
The Best hope the GOP has is:

(1) Economy rebounds with V shaped recovery. (Which actually is looking better as we speak, just need to get the employmnet numbers up)

(2) Tying the dims and many of their leaders to Antifa, and their terrorist acts of arson and looting. 

(3) Keep hammering the true bud sad meme, that Biden is the blithering, spit drooling dementia patient that he is

(4) Somehow by miracle, Trump minimizes his face-palm inducing Tweets

Numbers 2 and 3 will probably be the dominate theme
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy