Author Topic: Mattis denounces Trump in blistering statement on protests  (Read 6288 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Mattis denounces Trump in blistering statement on protests
« Reply #150 on: June 06, 2020, 01:19:08 am »
Maybe, maybe not.

If he was harming himself violently in the back of the police car, which may well be the case, they called an ambulance as soon as they removed him from the back seat and restrained him. Can't sit him up if he's trying to bash his head into things.

@DB

Of course they could. They have these things called "handuffs". They have them in multiples. They could have sat him on a curb and handcuffed his hands to his ankles.

It looks like they were restraining him, at least in part, for his own safety while waiting for the ambulance to show up.

AFAIK,they didn't call the ambulance until he stopped breathing.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2020, 01:20:18 am »
He was behind the wheel of a car on a public street shit faced high. You are leaving that detail out. Was he on parole?

@DB

What difference does that make?

Does it mean he deserved to die?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2020, 01:26:11 am »
EdinVa wrote:
"The thing that kills me is he was not arrested for any serious crime, it would have been easy to take the ride, say he got the $20 in change and was not aware it was phony and he would have been on his way... But he had to play tough guy."

I've been wondering about that too.
Floyd was arrested for "passing" a counterfeit $100 bill.
But... did he even KNOW that it was phony...?

If not... what a waste (and not only of his own life).

@Fishrrman

When was the last time YOU checked the money in your wallet to see if it was counterfeit?

I can tell you when I did. It was the 12th of Never.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #153 on: June 06, 2020, 01:30:26 am »
@Fishrrman

When was the last time YOU checked the money in your wallet to see if it was counterfeit?

I can tell you when I did. It was the 12th of Never.

I unknowingly tried to deposit a couple of bogus 20’s from our weekly receipts in my account once. The teller pointed it out to me and I ate the cost.

Offline DB

« Reply #154 on: June 06, 2020, 01:40:14 am »
@DB

What difference does that make?

Does it mean he deserved to die?

It was the primary reason for his arrest - duh. It means nothing more and nothing less.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2020, 01:40:30 am »
I unknowingly tried to deposit a couple of bogus 20’s from our weekly receipts in my account once. The teller pointed it out to me and I ate the cost.

@skeeter

Most of us have probably innocently passed a bogus 20 dollar bill or two in our lives.

You end up having to eat the cost and MAYBE face a little embarrassment,but it's not the end of the world,and it damn sure doesn't rate the death penalty.

Guy ran a red light this afternoon and smashed in a front fender on my 2016 pu as I was crossing a highway.  He came up to me and the first thing he says was "I'm sorry man,are you ok?" in one of the most sincere tones of voice I have ever heard.

My reply to him was "Don't worry about it,bleep happens".

Offline skeeter

« Reply #156 on: June 06, 2020, 01:42:20 am »
@skeeter

Most of us have probably innocently passed a bogus 20 dollar bill or two in our lives.

You end up having to eat the cost and MAYBE face a little embarrassment,but it's not the end of the world,and it damn sure doesn't rate the death penalty.

Guy ran a red light this afternoon and smashed in a front fender on my 2016 pu as I was crossing a highway.  He came up to me and the first thing he says was "I'm sorry man,are you ok?" in one of the most sincere tones of voice I have ever heard.

My reply to him was "Don't worry about it,bleep happens".
BTW pro tip - ‘I’m sorry’ the last thing anyone should say after a traffic accident. You owned that guy. :MiniGun:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 01:43:36 am by skeeter »

Offline DB

« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2020, 01:42:44 am »

AFAIK,they didn't call the ambulance until he stopped breathing.

What I read is they called the ambulance when they saw blood coming from his mouth when they pulled him out of the back of the police car and were waiting for it to arrive.

And if someone is smashing their head into solid things, yes you have to restrain their head.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2020, 03:27:41 am »
BTW pro tip - ‘I’m sorry’ the last thing anyone should say after a traffic accident. You owned that guy. :MiniGun:

@skeeter

Didn't really care that much. The truck is nothing but a tin and plastic "tool",and I have insurance. The guy was from out of state,and had his wife and 3 young daughters in the car with him,and they were headed to the beach on vacation.

I saw no reason to make a big production out of it.

Now,if I had been driving my 51 Victoria,like I started to do, I would have maybe gotten steamed.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 03:29:32 am by sneakypete »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2020, 04:08:57 am »
You guys are arguing points that are no longer relevant, if they were ever relevant at all.

The Floyd/Chauvin incident was a pretext for kickstarting the revolution that’s been lurking in the background since the 60’s Black Panthers, Students for a Democratic Society, People’s Liberation Army, the Weather Underground were first agitating.

Get with the program. We’ve got bigger fish to fry. It’s a revolution, baby!

My wife is 90% not into politics. But I mentioned something, and she brought up the Black Panters, SLA and she mentioned where is Patty Hearst.

Ofcourse we were half joking, but this is not really new. Nice castle at San Simeon, BTW.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patty_Hearst
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2020, 04:15:40 am »
Arthur Schwartz
@ArthurSchwartz

CNN person w/ direct knowledge: @andersoncooper has been planning a town hall for months w/ Gary Cohn, Jim Mattis, John Kelly & McMaster to air in September. They will make stuff up & say that Trump is unfit for office. Mattis & Kelly signed on. Cohn & HR on the fence.

11:30 AM · Jun 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1268928282990387200

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2020, 05:56:38 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

I think mid-October is more likely. Closer to the election so no time is available for counters to be published and spread around.

MY prediction is that riots are going to happen after the election with charges it was rigged regardless of who is named the winner. Stock up on canned food and water before they happen.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 05:59:26 am by sneakypete »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2020, 06:12:54 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I think mid-October is more likely. Closer to the election so no time is available for counters to be published and spread around.

MY prediction is that riots are going to happen after the election with charges it was rigged regardless of who is named the winner. Stock up on canned food and water before they happen.

My prediction was posted in the Member's forum a few weeks ago. I told you this was coming. This is cat1 now. I told you all something about myself  to try and make you all understand something. I think you get it.

By November. We will have a choice.

People talk about the "greatest generation".

Yeah.

I had a college prof that told me a secret. He HAD to get in the war when he was 17. Marine in the South Pacific...(WWII)

Those people were all combatants. After the MAMS were dead. The women and children were left. These Marines were front line. There was no relief effort. And those people weren't going to surrender. So they killed them all.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? They killed every man, woman, and child. And moved on.

So be it.

HERE.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2020, 09:08:11 pm »
There is no revolution, and there will be no revolution.  What we are witnessing is nothing more than what happens when people are idle, not working, and with time on their hands, they demonstrate, get in trouble, destroy, etc.

The decisions made with this virus generated what is going on in the streets.  A week ago, 28 people were killed in one week in Chicago, but no one gives a sh*t about it.  With a country of 325 million, 10-15 unarmed blacks were killed by police in 2019, depending on the source.  About half were attacking police, and the shooting labeled justified.  In only two cases were the police indicted for a crime.  There is no adult genocide, and there certainly is no concerted effort to cause harm to blacks in the USA today.   

However, we do have genocide, and that is to kill as many of our unborn as we can.  Planned Parenthood's mission has always been to contain the undesirables in our society.  Many of those murdered via abortion are babies of color.  But that is ok according to the liberal kooks that control our society.

There will be no revolution, unless the day comes we have no food and people are starving.  That day is possible, but look what is happening.  The shutdown is over in many states, and will soon be in the remaining shutdown states.  We are not where we were when the virus hit in January.  We know a good bit about it now, therapies that are effective in fighting it, etc.

Employment will increase each month leading to the election.  Trump will win.  How can anyone vote for a man one step away from needing assisted care?  Biden is just another version of bad candidate.  And the irony is that Biden is no friend to the black man.  He is as phony as they get, and many people of color can see it.

And in regard to these generals, I thought it a HUGE mistake of Trump to surround himself with these over valued political warriors.  Anyone that rose up during the Obama years should be questionable at best, so I do not value any of them.  I hope Trump learned his lesson with that faulty mindset.

If any of you know the theories of Harry Dent, you know that much of this decade is destined to have a market that soars upwards to higher levels, records set through the decade, and it does not matter who is POTUS, unless we end up with an idiot like George W. Bush, who destroyed the market in the years he was POTUS.

I remain hopeful Trump will be POTUS and the Republicans will hold both houses of Congress.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 03:13:48 am by jafo2010 »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2020, 09:13:38 pm »
@jafo2010

Tell that to antifa and their millions of useful, violent idiots. The revolution is on.

I’ll amend that to say ten-twenty thousand that are violent. There’s millions of useful sympathizers, however.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 09:20:53 pm by aligncare »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #165 on: June 06, 2020, 09:57:26 pm »
 wink777
There is no revolution, and there will be no revolution.  What we are witnessing is nothing more than what happens when people are idle, not working, and with time on their hands, they demonstrate, get in trouble, destroy, etc.

The decisions made with this virus generated what is going on in the streets.  A week ago, 28 people were killed in one week in Chicago, but no one gives a sh*t about it.  With a country of 325 million, 10-15 unarmed blacks were killed by police in 2019, depending on the source.  About half were attacking police, and the shooting labeled justified.  In only two cases were the police indicted for a crime.  There is no adult genocide, and there certainly is no concerted effort to cause harm to blacks in the USA today.   

However, we do have genocide, and that is to kill as many of our unborn as we can.  Planned Parenthood's mission has always been to contain the undesirables in our society.  Many of those murdered via abortion are babies of color.  But that is ok according to the liberal kooks that control our society.

There will be no revolution, unless the day comes we have no food and people are starving.  That day is possible, but look what is happening.  The shutdown is over in many states, and will soon be in the remaining shutdown states.  We are not where we were when the virus hit in January.  We know a good bit about it now, therapies that are effective in fighting it, etc.

Employment will increase each month leading to the election.  Trump will win.  How can anyone vote for a man one step away from needing assisted care?  Biden is just another version of bad candidate.  And the irony is that Biden is no friend to the black man.  He is as phony as they get, and many people of color can see it.

And in regard to these generals, I thought it a HUGE mistake of Trump to surround himself with these over valued political warriors.  Anyone that rose up during the Obama years should be questionable at best, so I do not value any of them.  I hope Trump learned his lesson with that faulty mindset.

If any of you know the theories of Harry Dent, you know that much of this decade is destined to have a market that soars upwards to higher levels, records set throught eh decade, and it does not matter who is POTUS, unless we end up with an idiot like George W. Bush, who destroyed the market in the years he was POTUS.

I remain hopeful Trump will be POTUS and the Republicans will hold both houses of Congress.

isolation
inclunation
inoculation

The first person that tells me inclunation isn't a word is going to get a fog of war story...

even better now

@Cyber Liberty
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #166 on: June 06, 2020, 10:09:51 pm »
wink777
isolation
inclunation
inoculation

The first person that tells me inclunation isn't a word is going to get a fog of war story...

even better now

@Cyber Liberty

LOL!   If it isn't a word, it should be.

You made me look it up.   Not there, according to google.

So...once upon a time......
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #167 on: June 07, 2020, 02:10:11 am »
INCLUNATION...not in Dictionary.com, not found when searched on Google either.  So, please enlighten us all!  It is a rare event for me to encounter a new/unknown word.

The Constitution has stood for a long time, serving the people of America well.  People are clamoring to come to this great nation because of what it represents, which is largely freedom.  There will always be forces intent on its destruction.  I just never envisioned one of the primary political parties to be intent on such an outcome.

Anyone that votes for ANY Democommie come November has sh*t for brains.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #168 on: June 07, 2020, 02:48:23 am »

The Constitution has stood for a long time, serving the people of America well.  People are clamoring to come to this great nation because of what it represents, which is largely freedom.

@jafo2010

You misspelled "Free Stuff".

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #169 on: June 07, 2020, 04:22:50 am »
@DCPatriot  "If it isn't a word, it should be."

@jafo2010

This is the reason I got kicked from TOS.

They said you can't make shit up as you go.

We have laws

Rules

Regulations

Need I continue?

[/quote]

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #170 on: June 07, 2020, 07:29:14 pm »

If any of you know the theories of Harry Dent, you know that much of this decade is destined to have a market that soars upwards to higher levels, records set throught eh decade, and it does not matter who is POTUS, unless we end up with an idiot like George W. Bush, who destroyed the market in the years he was POTUS.

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!